Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 133)

Prettyaish123 Senior Member
Prettyaish123
Prettyaish123

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Does Mrunal really need Shaleen's support ??? Frankly I don't think so
She needs the support of her Director and team and she needs our support, her fans support
And going by the Forum32 article on her birthday, she is loved by the Unit so for me that is enough. I know wht u mean though, I also used to get upset when I see him praising only SK and saying how she made the show and all and always forgets that there are other co-stars as well
But now it doesn't bother me anymore...Mrunal is hardworking and she is giving her best
Let her work speak for her, that will bring her further in life and not a co-stars support

Ya, maybe u r right... 
I guess I was just carried away by emotion...Mrunal is hardworking...
And I admire her, for enduring all the bashing and doing her work properly...
But, I feel, not necessarily shaleen,  anyone in the Arjun team for that matter,as u mentioned should support her (which I'm 100% sure they are)
So, ya my bad...lol

Edited by Prettyaish123 - 07 September 2013 at 1:02am

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I've burnt my fingers more than one time worrying about off-screen rapport of actors, so I'm not going to do that again. I'm just going to keep calm and enjoy the show as long as it lasts.
Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

I've burnt my fingers more than one time worrying about off-screen rapport of actors, so I'm not going to do that again. I'm just going to keep calm and enjoy the show as long as it lasts.
yep, even though i would love it for them to be friends offscreen, there isn't much i can do about it.. But I do feel bad that mrunal has to face this alone, especially since there is no fault of hers.
But i liked the if vid on her birthday, even if SM doesn't get along with her, the rest of the team and crew does. :-)
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Well I am happy that at least her fans support her a lot esp on twitter and I am also happy that Mrunal shares a very warm bond with the rest of the cast. She even shares a good relationship with SK.
And I feel this friendship is enough for her to go on. After Arjun ends she will end up working with other people, so don't worry.
But yes I do feel bad for her by ppl's constant bashing for no fault of hers, she came into the show and CV's gave her the role to play, which again also is not her fault.
Also the constant comparison that are being made is getting too irritating now. I mean one actor is out of the show by own choice...I would say get over it and move on !!! The show must go on, don't understand why ppl keep nagging abt the same over and over
And dear I totally understand what you mean, believe me sometimes it is hard to digest, I hv been there too, but the best thing is to let it go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoohLover

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Totally agree with you, but sometimes the bragging becomes a little irritating
I had decided that I was gonna take a break from this show, but I cannot stay away from you guys, so here I am again...LOL
But quite frankly, this constant war and bashing left, right, center is becoming too much to bear these days
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoohLover

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

yep, even though i would love it for them to be friends offscreen, there isn't much i can do about it.. But I do feel bad that mrunal has to face this alone, especially since there is no fault of hers.
But i liked the if vid on her birthday, even if SM doesn't get along with her, the rest of the team and crew does. :-)

Exactly my point Sakuu...from the Forum32 article that came out on her birthday, it is pretty obvious that the team likes her alot...they said she has endeared herself to the unit and that is enough for me...I love the bond she shares with the rest of the cast and I am sure they will support  her. They also said that she talks with each and everyone from the Unit and that indicates that she is down to earth and has no starry attitude...
And I don't know what happened, but as far as I have seen from all the BTS segments so far, there was never a problem btwn Shaleen and Mrunal.

Edited by eshasrk - 07 September 2013 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuPoohLover

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi guys Plz-2 pray for my friend he is in comma :(
Kuchh logon ko Pyar ki kadar hi nahi hoti... I hate this Love Cry

Tanhayi milti hai mehfil nahi milti
Raahe mohabbat mein kabhi Manzil nahi milti

Edited by nicky13 - 07 September 2013 at 8:15am