Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 128)

SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1666

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
You start  m in...
coz m new here and dont really knw anyone so...ill follow...

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Wait, Idea: Why have u chosen this username? Let's share the stories behind our usernamesSmile
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1666

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Wait, Idea: Why have u chosen this username? Let's share the stories behind our usernamesSmile

cool...but mine is easy...
coz Sakshi is my real name...
Smile
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1666

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey i have an idea...
lets do one thing sabse pehle we will ask people to take part in it...by liking...
and the game will be ...har week we can take a person who has liked and we will ask all sorts of questions ...any...the person is free to skip the question but atleast answer some by the end of the week ...hwz it ??

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Hey i have an idea...
lets do one thing sabse pehle we will ask people to take part in it...by liking...
and the game will be ...har week we can take a person who has liked and we will ask all sorts of questions ...any...the person is free to skip the question but atleast answer some by the end of the week ...hwz it ??

That's a great idea!But questions kaunse rakhenge?
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Arre koiii haii *echo*
Aajkal itna khaali khaali sa hogaya hai ye AT! come on guys. agar post nahi karoge to next thread kab banega?Ermm

Waise ek khushkhabri hai! I've turned gold now as well Dancing 

Congrats! I remember feeling relieved when I turned Goldie. The senior member tag made me feel oldLOL
SAKSHI.. Goldie
SAKSHI..
SAKSHI..

Joined: 28 October 2012
Posts: 1666

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Originally posted by SAKSHI..

Hey i have an idea...
lets do one thing sabse pehle we will ask people to take part in it...by liking...
and the game will be ...har week we can take a person who has liked and we will ask all sorts of questions ...any...the person is free to skip the question but atleast answer some by the end of the week ...hwz it ??

That's a great idea!But questions kaunse rakhenge?

Anything and everything...jus 1st page pe name lena hoga jisne like kia hai...and whole week usi se puchenge...jst post karne se pehle q no. mention karna hoga for convenience ...
Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by Sakuu

Arre koiii haii *echo*
Aajkal itna khaali khaali sa hogaya hai ye AT! come on guys. agar post nahi karoge to next thread kab banega?Ermm

Waise ek khushkhabri hai! I've turned gold now as well Dancing 

Congrats! I remember feeling relieved when I turned Goldie. The senior member tag made me feel oldLOL
hahaha haan yaar, thats why I am so happy as well LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arakshi FF:Hearts Reconnected

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: ..Likitha..   Replies: 387   Views: 60955

..Likitha.. 387 60955 13 June 2014 at 9:05am by AnuRjun
ARAKSHI FF : The fright behind the twinkles...pt20(pg 45)pic on pg 46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: magati   Replies: 360   Views: 56645

magati 360 56645 19 May 2014 at 1:28pm by anonymous.me
ARAKSHI SS : HAUNTED PAST...PT 14A updtd(pg 42)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: magati   Replies: 366   Views: 64843

magati 366 64843 05 March 2014 at 2:56am by crazysofia
Arakshi FF - Ishq Ka Dard - Note on Pg 94 - 02/23/14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: MistiofMistz   Replies: 697   Views: 85679

MistiofMistz 697 85679 23 February 2014 at 10:53pm by MistiofMistz
Arakshi SS: Emptiness.pt2,pg4,updated

2 3 4 5

Author: ZaBeerHolic   Replies: 32   Views: 11971

ZaBeerHolic 32 11971 30 September 2013 at 9:34pm by JeeLeZaraa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index