Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 116)

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by miss_bennet

I do like Sana a lot, I started watching the show for her only. It was indeed a loss for the show, but that in no way means we shouldn't accept any other girl who enters. And ya I think Shaleen is very good friends with Sana, that's why he talks about her more. Nothing we should be worrying about.Smile
@esha
Ya, ZA productions will have an interview of BK tomorrow. 


@ bold blue : Ok thanks it thought it was today...thanks for clarifying Smile

And yes he never talks abt Shital or Mrunal or Ritu or even Ketan...almost seems they don't exist for him...I have noticed this when he was congratulating for the Anniversary of Arjun...
These days he's hardly seen with Shree also...not like we used to see them before

Ohh even I didn;t know that, can;t wait for the interview! What's ZA productions? Is it a site or a radio station?

Yep, pehle he used to hang out with shree, and Ketan was like "het buitenbeentje" and now he doesn't really hangout with him anymore... but sanu ki, I just watch the show because i like the characters portrayed, and if they can't see eye to eye off screen, thats really none of our business.. Though it would be great if they did hang out with each other, since that is also visible in the way they are comfortable working together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrk

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@sakuu
ZA Productions is basically like TT and all, I don't think they have a site yet, they have an FB page and YT channel where they post updates, interviews etc.

Here's their YT channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperGHSP/videos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakuu

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

@sakuu
ZA Productions is basically like TT and all, I don't think they have a site yet, they have an FB page and YT channel where they post updates, interviews etc.

Here's their YT channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperGHSP/videos
thanks! SmileAbh kal is yt channel ko har 2 mins baad stalk karungi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Guys! need help! does anyone of u drink alcohol? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16999

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by miss_bennet

I do like Sana a lot, I started watching the show for her only. It was indeed a loss for the show, but that in no way means we shouldn't accept any other girl who enters. And ya I think Shaleen is very good friends with Sana, that's why he talks about her more. Nothing we should be worrying about.Smile
@esha
Ya, ZA productions will have an interview of BK tomorrow. 


@ bold blue : Ok thanks it thought it was today...thanks for clarifying Smile

And yes he never talks abt Shital or Mrunal or Ritu or even Ketan...almost seems they don't exist for him...I have noticed this when he was congratulating for the Anniversary of Arjun...
These days he's hardly seen with Shree also...not like we used to see them before

As they say, it's not proper for us to judge him just based on some interviews and tweets.. leave it na. As long as they do their work properly, we shouldn't worry what these actors do, who they are friends with etc. When we start caring too much about all that, it only hurts us, not anyone else. Speaking from experienceWink


I just said what I felt for a long time now, but I guess you are right. They are actors and as long as they perform well it is ok. What they do in their private time or not is not our business indeed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Joined: 24 November 2008
Posts: 6573

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Guys! need help! does anyone of u drink alcohol? LOL
NopeLOL I have tried wine once, that's about it.LOLWink 
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16999

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu

Guys! need help! does anyone of u drink alcohol? LOL


Huh...?????Shocked LOL...Why ????
Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by Sakuu

Guys! need help! does anyone of u drink alcohol? LOL
NopeLOL I have tried wine once, that's about it.LOLWink 
hahaha okayy, what will I do now? I need to know what type of alcohol goes with indian food. but thn i'll just make them drink sprite LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_bennet

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arakshi FF:Hearts Reconnected

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: ..Likitha..   Replies: 387   Views: 60953

..Likitha.. 387 60953 13 June 2014 at 9:05am by AnuRjun
ARAKSHI FF : The fright behind the twinkles...pt20(pg 45)pic on pg 46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: magati   Replies: 360   Views: 56641

magati 360 56641 19 May 2014 at 1:28pm by anonymous.me
ARAKSHI SS : HAUNTED PAST...PT 14A updtd(pg 42)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: magati   Replies: 366   Views: 64841

magati 366 64841 05 March 2014 at 2:56am by crazysofia
Arakshi FF - Ishq Ka Dard - Note on Pg 94 - 02/23/14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: MistiofMistz   Replies: 697   Views: 85641

MistiofMistz 697 85641 23 February 2014 at 10:53pm by MistiofMistz
Arakshi SS: Emptiness.pt2,pg4,updated

2 3 4 5

Author: ZaBeerHolic   Replies: 32   Views: 11970

ZaBeerHolic 32 11970 30 September 2013 at 9:34pm by JeeLeZaraa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index