Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ArAkshi AT#12! Tere Mere Bich Mein Kya Hai!Note:pg148 (Page 102)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prettyaish123

As I said in one of my posts, looks like they're deciding to put a full stop to Arakshi...
URGGGHHH HATE CVS!!
I agree Mrunal is busy shooting for the movie, but I'm pretty sure Cvs can give us a very tiny Arakshi scene at least...
Seriously they have so many things to show still, BUT WHEN WILL THEY SHOW ARAKSHI LOVE STORY!!!
I guess until then, we just have to keep writing short stories and fan fics about them, and keep imagining...

I am thinking along the same lines as you...I think with Behzaad's exit, maybe they have put a full stop to ArAkshi, coz they know how many dislike this jodi and they need viewership
So my guess is that they might put a full stop to any love story OR they might go with Arisha now that Rathore is out of the picture...this is just a wild guess if I am looking at the Arisha scenes these days
My question is: what is Saakshi's role in ETF now ????? Will she just be an accessory to the ETF team or will she be an equal part ????
Cause the way things seem now ( don't know if it's becoz her movie schedule ), Saakshi has very less screen space and even Liza is frequently missing these

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prettyaish123

Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by miss_bennet

Originally posted by NSohi13

No Arakshi again. No Rathore. No Liza. Aur mujhe case bhi itna engaging nahi laga...UnhappyPrecap interesting lag raha hai.
Haan Harshu sahi mein it was so simple as case ... And you know I have an question in my mind after watching today's episode ... Jo aaj ke case mein uss ladke ne jo v kiya ... Apni father and mother ke liye hi revenge liya tha ... And I guess Arjun is also upto that... Woh v tou Roshni ki death ke revenge ke liye Sikander ko dhoond raha hai ...
I know. I don't like the way they keep showing Arjun giving lectures about not taking law into one's hands, but he himself resorts to stealing from his own office to get information on Sikander. Isn't that also 'taking law into one's hands'?

Exactly my question...he keeps giving lecture about law and order, right and wrong, but he himself stole information by using the Chief's name and wanting to take matters into his own hands

Hmmm...who knows, maybe there's a twist in that...
Maybe Sakshi will get to know of this and reprimand him, and call him a hypocrite for not doing what he says...and then love story??

@ bold: do you still have hope for an ArAkshi love story ??? I don't have anymore Unhappy
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all. Angry
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged

I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all. Angry

I don't think I was disappointed with any 4Lions show I watched so far in terms of the lead pair, but yes I expected ArAkshi somewhere, becoz they mentioned it, but I think there is a first time for everything, so yes I am disappointed this time
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I don't think I was disappointed with any 4Lions show I watched so far in terms of the lead pair, but yes I expected ArAkshi somewhere, becoz they mentioned it, but I think there is a first time for everything, so yes I am disappointed this time
Cry
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all.Angry
I have very Slim hope ... But people ate saying about Arisha ... Agar aisa kuchh huya tou Bahut hi Wahiyaat hoga Dead
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all.Angry
I have very Slim hope ... But people ate saying about Arisha ... Agar aisa kuchh huya tou Bahut hi Wahiyaat hoga Dead

Yes it will be very disappointing Angry...
miss_bennet IF-Rockerz
miss_bennet
miss_bennet

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

The PH is maha confused I tell you. I actually wouldn't have minded Arisha if Sakshi hadn't entered, or they hadn't shown Rathore-Aisha. But now that we have liked Arakshi and Raesha pairing, I can't even think about Arisha!Dead I love Aisha as a character, but Arisha as a pair at this point is a big NO for me.Dead

Go to top