Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I don't think I was disappointed with any 4Lions show I watched so far in terms of the lead pair, but yes I expected ArAkshi somewhere, becoz they mentioned it, but I think there is a first time for everything, so yes I am disappointed this time

😭
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: miss_bennet

I have zero hopes of anything now. Why do I keep expecting and getting disappointed all the time? I should have learned from past experiences. It's a 4lions show after all.😡

I have very Slim hope ... But people ate saying about Arisha ... Agar aisa kuchh huya tou Bahut hi Wahiyaat hoga 🤢
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSohi13

I have very Slim hope ... But people ate saying about Arisha ... Agar aisa kuchh huya tou Bahut hi Wahiyaat hoga 🤢

Yes it will be very disappointing 😡...
her_story thumbnail

The PH is maha confused I tell you. I actually wouldn't have minded Arisha if Sakshi hadn't entered, or they hadn't shown Rathore-Aisha. But now that we have liked Arakshi and Raesha pairing, I can't even think about Arisha!🤢 I love Aisha as a character, but Arisha as a pair at this point is a big NO for me.🤢
NSohi13 thumbnail

The PH is maha confused I tell you. I actually wouldn't have minded Arisha if Sakshi hadn't entered, or they hadn't shown Rathore-Aisha. But now that we have liked Arakshi and Raesha pairing, I can't even think about Arisha!🤢I love Aisha as a character, but Arisha as a pair at this point is a big NO for me.🤢

Mere liye Bhi biggg waala NOOO 😡
eshasrk thumbnail

The PH is maha confused I tell you. I actually wouldn't have minded Arisha if Sakshi hadn't entered, or they hadn't shown Rathore-Aisha. But now that we have liked Arakshi and Raesha pairing, I can't even think about Arisha!🤢 I love Aisha as a character, but Arisha as a pair at this point is a big NO for me.🤢

Ever since Ayesha was introduced I never liked Arisha...I always found that Ayesha makes a far better pair with Rathore...right from day 1
Ayesha is more in the same league as Rathore and I really love them as a couple and they had also start showing them...I always thought  Arjun needs someone who is more soft natured and less action oriented as Ayesha
And after Riya's death,  I never thought they would bring in another girl opposite Arjun and I was fine with that until Saakshi entered and she seems the perfect choice for Arjun
She is more soft natured and a little naughty...
And now again...everything is back to square one
😡
her_story thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Ever since Ayesha was introduced I never liked Arisha...I always found that Ayesha makes a far better pair with Rathore...right from day 1
Ayesha is more in the same league as Rathore and I really love them as a couple and they had also start showing them...I always thought  Arjun needs someone who is more soft natured and less action oriented as Ayesha
And after Riya's death,  I never thought they would bring in another girl opposite Arjun and I was fine with that until Saakshi entered and she seems the perfect choice for Arjun
She is more soft natured and a little naughty...
And now again...everything is back to square one
😡

I do agree Raesha shared an awesome chemistry. And Sakshi is perfect for Arjun, because they are like fire and ice. But now, I have no hopes of seeing them together. 
Edited by miss_bennet - 10 years ago
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why dosen't someone tweet 4 lions or Gorky sir, and find out if Arakshi love story is going to be there or not??
NSohi13 thumbnail
Hey guys Mrunal Tweeted that we will get proper Arjun and Sakhshi scenes from next episode :)

MRUNAL @ mrunal0801 Guys relax i was nt dat active n dis weeks ep cuz f my film schedule u all will get to see proper scenes Of A&S from next satrdy onwards.Edited by NSohi13 - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys Mrunal Tweeted that we will get proper Arjun and Sakhshi scenes from next episode :)

MRUNAL @ mrunal0801 Guys relax i was nt dat active n dis weeks ep cuz f my film schedule u all will get to see proper scenes Of A&S from next satrdy onwards.

tfs nicky ji :)
So should i get my hopes back up again?