Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 18/8 (Page 32)

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

@pals
haha good one
but even i think slap is on d way
but dat cant happen also
how many times megha will slap him
i think after vasu propose her...she will decide to leave d chawl but at dat very moment she might get d hint dat vasu had come to mumbai just two years back...
n den we will see detective megha...
i even think dat naina has surely got smthing to do wid d original vasu n aayi...maybe she n vasu got married against aayi's wish...
so maybe after megha gets some info about naine...she'll prolly confront vasu over dis...

Very possible Mohini!  If Megha discovers that Vasu may be RJs father, then she better keep it a secret , else Vasu will never let RJ or Megha leave!!! LOL   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P-Swetha-

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by -...mohini...-

@pals
haha good one
but even i think slap is on d way
but dat cant happen also
how many times megha will slap him
i think after vasu propose her...she will decide to leave d chawl but at dat very moment she might get d hint dat vasu had come to mumbai just two years back...
n den we will see detective megha...
i even think dat naina has surely got smthing to do wid d original vasu n aayi...maybe she n vasu got married against aayi's wish...
so maybe after megha gets some info about naine...she'll prolly confront vasu over dis...

Very possible Mohini! If Megha discovers that Vasu may be RJs father, then she better keep it a secret , else Vasu will never let RJ or Megha leave!!!LOL

wen vasu will come to know about naina being his wife...he wont remember anything n dat will bother him n he will be compelled to ask aayi about dis...but aayi will be reluctant...n so dat evil uncle taking advantage of dis situation might tell vasu dat he was brought to mumbai just two years back n at d same time around mohan's death...
den he might start getting some fbs of his past life...

Edited by -...mohini...- - 18 August 2013 at 9:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesanpc_pals-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc_pals

Lee
Self realization can be possible only when vasu thinks over his tenure in chawl and Mohan being disappeared at the same time..Ouch  And for hitting this, he needs to come across Naina mystery..he is still unknown to this matter..he still doesnt know that why Megha is looking for someone and who that person is ...so as you said, naina mystery needs to open out by next week end, so that Vasu starts doubting on his existence ..he may be knowing Naina..somehow i think thats why they have not revealed it yet to Vasu Ouch

Good points Pals! Thumbs Up  But my issue  is with his coming to terms with his own  memory loss ?? Shocked

If you or I suffered amnesia, surely we'll  both know that here's a huge chunk of our life that we don't remember??! Family and friends can fill in the details but they still can't implant the actual memories! We will still know that we don't remember our past life won't we? Then why doesn't Vasu recognize his memory loss beyond 2 years ago, and after seeing Mohan's photo and portrait and hearing Megha's story at least wonder about his own story??!!  He just seems so secure in his knowledge of his personal history when in fact he shouldn't be in light of this massive memory loss??!! Confused Just sayin'Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Ppc_pals-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pc_pals

Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Pals di .. Hug

i can't wait for this re-boot mumbai wala NBT to end... Day Dreaming n i can go back to watch NBT ssn1 in YT forever. Day Dreaming
Hi Swethu Hug
Dont worry..its anyways gonna end now..Wink Once again we know the end date and can only wait for Mohan return..thats the only hope I have now...its only Mohan whose character cvs always play with..it seems they have immense trust on Kunal Wink LOL and he tries his best to not disappoint...but Mohan is Mohan..he is the lifeline of NBT..Embarrassed 
^ Yes Pals Di. Approve
Mohan was and will always the center of NBT universe! Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Lee
Sorry ..i was suddenly off for winding up kitchen work..Embarrassed

Yep you are right ..friends and families can fill in the details of certain events..but the images of our past events, people will be stored in our subconscious mind...and that thing somehow cant be erased permanently..Ouch  Anyways CVs will take those liberties..and one fine day they will throw something to remind him..D'ohVasu doesn't even think of Indu or arvind bhatnagar..D'ohSleepy  Or with whom he played in childhood.. this is what i have seen in so many movies and shows..somehow entire ML thing is indigestible to me for any show or movie..partial amnesia or alzheimer can be understandable..but entire memory loss is somehow unconvincing to me...even if i today forget many things of same day, there are certain images of my childhood , like age of 3-4 are roughly visible to me, though blurry..

Edited by pc_pals - 18 August 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesan-Swetha-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
True Pals!  ML is a very popular ploy used on TV serials , along with time leaps! And don't forget the identical twin or look alike !!!  Wait a minute...NBT has done it all!!!  LOL Oh well, lets hope at least we get a happily ever after MM reunion and ending ,as cliched as that may be  ,we really  need it! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pc_pals

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

True Pals!  ML is a very popular ploy used on TV serials , along with time leaps! And don't forget the identical twin or look alike !!!  Wait a minute...NBT has done it all!!!  LOL Oh well, lets hope at least we get a happily ever after MM reunion and ending ,as cliched as that may be  ,we really  need it! Wink
LOL
Thats what we had been telling that NBT has used all popular stuffs from logic defying movies or shows..LOL And still we watch it Embarrassedbecause it had better  substance than others..Ouch LOL Ermm May be the magic of last season, which we still keep asking for ! LOL Wink 

*sigh* just hope that we get MM reunion and some info about addu nanhi too..Wink

Edited by pc_pals - 18 August 2013 at 10:32pm

Leesan

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ok Lee..its time to sleep for me now..
Catch you tomorrow dear..
Good night..Hug Take care .

Leesan