Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 18/8 (Page 24)

bandanaa Senior Member
bandanaa
bandanaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -babyblue-

Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

ROFL ROFL  Akdu Mother India ...LOL

haa Akdu Khiskeli mother indiaLOL wo bhi lambe baal and kaali badi badi Anakho waaliWinkLOL
 Embarrassed jiska dimaag kho gaya hai baalon mein ..LOL

Dimag nahi BHEJA ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi--RadhaRani-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandanaa

ROFL ROFL  Akdu Mother India ...LOL

haa Akdu Khiskeli mother indiaLOL wo bhi lambe baal and kaali badi badi Anakho waaliWinkLOL
 Embarrassed jiska dimaag kho gaya hai baalon mein ..LOL

Dimag nahi BHEJA ROFL
haan yaar wo icch ...LOL Bheja ...D'oh 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandanaa-RadhaRani-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Roj ek hi rona sun ke thak gayi yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Lekin agle hi scene rj ko lene juda bana ke aai thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan-RK_Ki_Biwi--RadhaRani-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Roj ek hi rona sun ke thak gayi yaar
Kaunsa rona, kaun roya...Ouch 
bandanaa Senior Member
bandanaa
bandanaa

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leesan

Ami, I saw the videos and Archu gave me some translation of Vasu's dialogues,the rest I gleaned from the comments posted later.  Ok, how to start?  The truth,the truth,the truth!!! Wink

Vasu's expectation that he can forcefully coerce Megha into loving and accepting him as a spouse is overly optimistic!! LOL   And I guess that for someone like Vasu that's a normal reaction and expectation ??!!  Of course to any normal woman, like Megha, it's a huge turn off, a big no no! A red flag actually in the real world, women should actually run from men like this ! Right? 

IMO, it feeds into an unfortunate stereotype that if a man is spurned by a woman, he resorts to threats and violence !  I really hope Vasu doesn't continue down this road, it's kinda repulsive to me! Ouch  Perhaps because I've seen the repercussions in real life as well. Of course Kunal is doing justice to the character, and because Vasu is Mohan, there is a softish spot there! Wink  But honestly I miss Mohan intensely and hope he makes his grand re- entry very soon! 

aaawww lee very well explained Thumbs Up

i was expecting this kind  of scene will come infect i thought some danger type will come LOL but uuufff thank god  not looking dangerLOL
when megha cried and mohan left her i love that EmbarrassedLOL he is our mohan that timeDay Dreaming and i want my mohan mohan mohan 100% fast OuchOuchCry

Yes, the way he softened seeing Megha's tears and let her go...awww just proved that its Mohan's heart beating inside Vasu coz its obvious that he, even without knowing who she is to him, cannot bear to see tears in her eyes. Loved this little nuance that they showed there. Smile

Just hope the writers don't stretch this too much and some how have Megha discover that he is Mohan so that we can progress on the path of her helping him regain his memory...which wld ultimately pave the way for Mohan's return.Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PLeesan-RK_Ki_Biwi--RadhaRani-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandanaa

@leesan - Point taken.Thanks for teh advice. I will certanly try to follow it Smile

But if I may, wld like to say this in the same friendly spirit in which you advised me - when someone who ppl may know from a long time makes objectionable comments, using objectionable language and with questionable motives on a regular basis, one shld caution such a person too irrespective of one's personal equation with that person and not reserve the same only for new entrants. Otherwise, its seems like a cozy club is being formed on  apublic forum (i presume thsi thread is open for all the forum members) where everything that is said  by a select few is kosher due to personal equations with them  irrespective of whether it is in line or not. Its not just abt violating IF rules but also abt generally observing basic standards of polite and dignified conversations

Anyways I have lots of respect and regard for you personally and felt I cld say this to you and share with you the dilemma and frustration some of us feel seeing all this and you might understand where this is originating from. Hope you will take it in the spirit in which it is intendedSmile

Thanks Bandana! Smile   Ok let me see if I can attempt to give my own pov re forum politics here! Please hear me out! Smile

The forum is for everybody! That means everyone's views/ opinions are valid as long as they fall within forum rules! Criticism of any character is allowed ,according to NBT forum rules of which I was sent a copy recently,Wink  as long as it's within the purview of the rules! If you think a member is flouting these rules then by all means report it to the mods ASAP! The rules also state no moral policing, which I admit can be difficult to follow especially when one is offended! Trust me I've been there! Wink

Remember that we are all very different people from all walks of life and so our styles of viewing  and expressing our views are going to be vastly different.  What works for me, most times, is keeping away from the posts/ threads which I personally dislike and/or have nothing valuable to add.  The multitude of threads on every aspect of Kunal's body parts are an example!!! LOL  But, those members have every right to make and post on those threads! 

When Megha was being called every name in the book including " a dirty head" , and many were on the search for a new partner for Mohan since Mea was now too old, and when little Addu was called the worst names and wished " dead" ,  I didn't see many rushing to their defense??!! It was ok, because the implicit feeling was that Megha deserved it!  When a thread was devoted to JS being not pretty enough to be Nanhi, I didn't see any running to her rescue save for a few??  I personally posted on these threads with an opposing view, but I never reported since it was their opinion on a " character" not a real life person, for whom we should have more regard IMO!  

So in my humble opinion, if you take issue with the way in which any member voices their opinion, once it's not braking forum rules then coolly ignore! Wink  Or if forum rules are being broken then you have the option to report.  Either way, I hope this helps. Time is short, so try to enjoy the time that's left both on the show and on the forum! Cheers! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandanaaPravesh.P-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top