Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Jaise pehle kaha jab koi nahi Hota tab value pata chalti hai kuch Aisa hi samjho
srkfanaticism thumbnail
@kiran
why r u getting so upset dear
what were u expecting of him to bend on his knees and propose megha😆
btw monu staying with rukku since 2 yrs so kuch to asar ayega😉
and last but not d least just few epi left why boil our blood just we need to let go everything now as d case with monu's cliff fall😭
srkfanaticism thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Jaise pehle kaha jab koi nahi Hota tab value pata chalti hai kuch Aisa hi samjho

oh hoo vyas repeating rashmi's dialogue so u become rashmi's pankha😉
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kiran : okay.

now after all of vasu's dialogue-bazi and everything that happens to convert him into mohan, i wonder whether he will remember this 2yrs of life as vasu or he will forget everything like Sridevi in Sadma. 

i want the latter to happen. it will be fun to see (in the last week) his reaction as megha and RJ and others tell him of the terror he had created as vasu bhau and RJ imitates his walk and talk and Mohan freaking out when RJ calls him Aede ! 
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

@kiru--oh ho mohan ki itni tarif abhi? pahele tumhe mohan ki bhi yeh sab main bhi galtiya dikhaai di thi.. ab jaake mohan ki kadar pata chali?
what mohan did right now that was typical yedagiri lekin use aur kya umeed kar sakte hai.?yeh hi to farak hai mohan main and vasu wala mohan main.

really?????maine kab inn sab cheezo main usski galtiya nikali ... chal ami just coz mai n logo ko megha ko pv samjhati thi doesnt mean ... ke mohan ko nahi samjhti thi ... main mohan ko sirf after rondhima track gaaliya di ... usse pehele kabhi naihi di ...

Maine kab mohan ki khamiya nikali ...
BombayTroll thumbnail
See there is no issue with vasu falling in love or even proposing but that dialogue that you accept me as I look like your husband and he is dead so accept me that was objectionable
BombayTroll thumbnail
Polly I am not joking but I seriously think he will fall from dahi handi pyramid when he is about to break handi he will be distracted by megha and fall them and will be back to the day he fell from cliff and forget everything about vasu
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -lightinfested-

really?????maine kab inn sab cheezo main usski galtiya nikali ... chal ami just coz mai n logo ko megha ko pv samjhati thi doesnt mean ... ke mohan ko nahi samjhti thi ... main mohan ko sirf after rondhima track gaaliya di ... usse pehele kabhi naihi di ...

Maine kab mohan ki khamiya nikali ...

vasu banne se pahele maine tujey kabhi dekha nahi mohan ki itni tarif karte huve esliye i am little surprised 😆 and i must tell aajkal main yaha jitni mohan ki tarif sun rahi hoon na utni kabhi nahi suni really😆

raddi ke time pe gaali kya mukka laat bhi humne di hai becoz he badly need that😆
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990066">kiran : okay.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990066">now after all of vasu's dialogue-bazi and everything that happens to convert him into mohan, i wonder whether he will remember this 2yrs of life as vasu or he will forget everything like Sridevi in Sadma.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#990066">i want the latter to happen. it will be fun to see (in the last week) his reaction as megha and RJ and others tell him of the terror he had created as vasu bhau and RJ imitates his walk and talk and Mohan freaking out when RJ calls him Aede!</font>

I hope i foes frget his 2yrs ... or else he will 100 more tyms remembering his behaviour ... the things he ws against of were his profession .. ... his behaviour during this wuld make him guilty

Ok i guess mera jyaada ho raha hai ... fine ... i shutup