Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 18/8 - Page 20

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

Mujhe Pata tha😳

any confirmation ? Viegas n Pooja 😲how do u know guys ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bye Ami! I can tell you're going to have very Sweet Dreams!!! πŸ˜†
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

So how is everyone 

Me toh mast ...😊 how was ur Sunday? πŸ˜Š
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes baby ye bahut purani news hai
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

ok bye guys take care

GN gift for every one πŸ˜‰

GN MKR ..πŸ€— ...hmm...thanks 4 the gift ...☺️ 
bandanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Breaking news kunaksha are ready 4 ss3

That's nice Pooja but is the channel approving S3? I too got a msg from SS today that S3 seems difficult due to reasons out of their control. He sent this msg to many today. Have u got any positive news from the channel's side abt it?  
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Yes baby ye bahut purani news hai

humein nahi pata tha ...πŸ˜›
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Ba bye Pooja ..GN ...😊
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
@ ALL :-Ba bye guys ...GN ... TC ..See u tomorrow ...πŸ€—
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandanaa

@Leesan - Two wrongs don't make it a right i believe. If there were ppl at some point in time bashing some characters, it certainly does not justify others bashing diff characters now imo. If it was worng then its wrong now.

I wasn't around much during the period u are referring to but I am told lot of ppl used to get outraged at that time and used to rush in to support/defend these characters and lamented the bashing and the bashers. Ironically many of the people who took up the cudgels at that time on behalf of those characters,  i am told, have now themselves joined the bashing bandwagon. or are choosing to give tacit support to such ppl by liking their objectionable posts  and generally encouraging them. Sorry but I find that hypocritical. It just shows that there is no difference between those ppl who bashed characters at that time and those who expressed moral outrage and took on them coz many of those vary same ppl are indulging in the same or even far worse kind of bashing now against otehr characters using highly language most of the times. And reg those who talk abt an actors physical attribute - well one may certainly find it silly but at least they are not bashing or abusing anyone. Hence the comparisions are in appropriate😊

Anyways, no point in getting into a debate on this...as i guess there will be no end to it and we will just go on and on. πŸ˜ƒ

The real problem IMO lies in everyone's perception of the term " bashing". What may be offensive or bashing to one person is not in another persons eyes! And that's why  we have the mods as the inalienable arbiters in these disputes!  Remember what you may find" objectionable" another may not! That's life and we have to accept the differences between us, or let the mods decide ! No moral policing please!!  πŸ˜‰    Frankly very few members ever came to the defense of those characters I mentioned earlier so the double standards or hypocrisy as you call it existed a longtime ago! And still does! I accept it and move on! 

Doesn't matter really! Criticism of characters is allowed, and whether it qualifies as bashing ??!! Please let the mods decide!! πŸ˜‰  

By Bandana:"And reg those who talk abt an actors physical attribute - well one may certainly find it silly but at least they are not bashing or abusing anyone. Hence the comparisions are in appropriate😊"

Once again you are being a bit judgmental re my opinions re these type of posts! Trust me when I have to see/ read these thread titles ad infinitum , I feel abused!!! πŸ˜†  So for me the comparison is very appropriate since we both apparently feel abused!!! πŸ˜‰  

Once again I reiterate, rather than making generalizations on the forum re bashing, you can either decide to debate with the member or report to the mods.  Just try and remember that attacking a fellow member is actually worse than attacking a fictional character, real people vs reel people!  Cheers!