Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --MI--

Well I am stating what I feel and I find it strange ppl jump in all of sudden to refute anything I say anyway

arre yaar .. ab kya hua ? and forget what happened in the morning .. if people lack sense of humor, perception and logical reasoning, then its not your ( or our ) fault.

okay guys, i'm leaving. good night everyone.
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Ami juta mata jab kisi ko juta marti thi to uska bhala ho jata tha

oh baba re 🤣 🤣

Juta hi mila inko😲🤣

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It gets bit too much when you can't even say what you feel without 2 -3 ppl denying it
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandanaa

Vasu is not a different character. He is Mohan himself. So obviously even though he has been in a diff environment for 2 years, his basic inherent traits will remain the same and that is of Mohan. How can a person change completely ater ML. After all he is not a diff person. Its common sensical imo.😆

This is necessary nitpicking just for the  sake of it imo and only discovered suddenly after the video came out where KKK said in his interview that its difficult to play a diff version so suddenly😉  

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion and it is welcomed here . But so is everyone else's I presume? And referring to others opinions re Vasu's characterization as " nitpicking" is judgmental and uncalled for in this context. We're all just trying to have a civil exchange of ideas and opinions re the show ,there is no need for this overt criticism of our views even if you do not agree. 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is better to get limited period shows than a show running for years with meaningless story or without story at all 
srkfanaticism thumbnail
i m not at all getting wat is being discussed
😭
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff...same song...am bored now...

Oky u guys enjoy... I'm leaving...will meet u on fb 😉
good night ..bye!!! 🤗
BombayTroll thumbnail
Well I am no one that anything I say will become gospel truth or become tomorrow newspapers headlines so I don't get being refuted over anything I say and I just stAte what i feel honestly and if ppl doubt my intentions I can't say anything
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bandanaa

@Ami - True. Everyone out there is really commending KKK for such a fab transition in no time at all and so completely transforming himself into a diff avtaar flawlessly

Aseem told someone on FB that he had chosen normal hindi dialect for Vasu, but Kunal brought in this dialect with marathi sprinkled in it to give it authentic feel. He himself said Kunal has brought in a lot to this character. I think he is just fantastic and one shld applaud and give due credit where it is deserved. One may or may not like teh characterization but his performance is brillaint

we all are here why? becoz of KKK and AS only😆 otherwise SS2 never up to the mark .
Aseem uncle is lucky he found such a great actors so whatever Aseem uncle wrote our actors feeling jaan in that so its looks great

BombayTroll thumbnail
I just hope we get mohan megha for many episodes and not final episode but it seems final episode it will be