chaljhooti thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Karma? Those were just item songs!

PC had performing roles in Barfi and Fashion 
and both were blockbusters!

She has a Mary Kom coming up. She's
not yr flower pot riding on khans!

Barfi had Ranbir Kapoor. Fashion was five years ago. Her Mary Kom could give her either great critical acclaim or nominate her for Best actress in the Kela/karela type of award functions. She is not riding on Khans ON SCREEN, but she is not wanted there. She entertains them where she needs to. As for not playing a flower pot, sorry to burst your bubble but she was more than eager to step on Kat's shoe and play it for newbies like Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. In all her upcoming movies, her roles are nothing to rave about.
Edited by chaljhooti - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Karma? Those were just item songs!

PC had performing roles in Barfi and Fashion 
and both were blockbusters!

She has a Mary Kom coming up. She's
not yr flower pot riding on khans!

She's not a flowerpot? Than what was she in Don. Agneepath and now Krissh 3? amd Zanjeer? And plus no one was talking about her films. I was talking about hit songs. Those are important too. Katrina gained a lot from Sheila Ki Jawani. And she was promoted more for her song Chikni Chameli than the actual heroine in Agneepath. Kareena gained a lot from Chamak Challo and Fevicol se. PC is doing songs like Pinky and Babli Badmash to gain the same fame that Kareena and Katrina gained from their item songs. It might be just an item song for you..but not PC obviously..she wants a hit item song or she would have never agreed to do Babli Badmash or even Pinky. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's sad to see that an actress of PC's calibre is given such lewd steps! I have no issue with her clothes but the step itself is vulgar, cheap & she could have put her foot down! It's one thing to show sensuality but a whole different ball game to be cheap/crass. Her exotic song had a similar vibe as well & I don't see why she is trying to reinvent herself suddenly as this se* goddess  when she already was se*y but an actress of substance as well!!Edited by bollyd - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
if you  see it from a person's POV who sees double-meaning in almost every thing AKA like mine,
i can say that there is a huge double meaning intended ther
from holding that gun to the step from 1.17 to 1.20

even if the film for all audiences,kids will see it as a step

but is nothing compared to other item songs,like tandoori murgi,powah chadha ke aayi,or even babli badmash choreo

my concern is that

i know its an item song. But why is the man the hero and the lady police has do dance around her in shorts😕

that's not what police women are supposed to be doing...
they are also mumbai he heroines!!😡

i demand a female version of this song, and make RCT dance without his shirt😈

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bollyd

It's sad to see that an actress of PC's calibre is given such lewd steps! I have no issue with her clothes but the step itself is vulgar, cheap & she could have put her foot down! It's one thing to show sensuality but a whole different ball game to be cheap/crass. Her exotic song had a similar vibe as well & I don't see why she is trying to reinvent herself suddenly as this se* goddess  when she already was se*y but an actress of substance as well!!

Exactly

I am still going to say that I think Priyanka is one of the best actresses around right now. Def in the top 3.

It just shocks (and saddens) me that she is resorting to these kinds of stuff. "omg is that your gun? Can I hold it please". If that's not cheap, I don't know what is. I am not usually one to notice these kinds of stuff or even point them out, but this is just so obvious and done in bad taste.

Suddenly those item girls seem graceful, Priyanka is just...a lost case. Her days are numbered for sure.

I realize that there is worse stuff out there, but still that doesn't mean this is acceptable.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell is this song from anyway? It's hideous 
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StevieG786

What the hell is this song from anyway? It's hideous 

Remake of Zanjeer.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow PC gets bashed a lot for pretty much anything she does. Even I don't bash Katrina and Kareena as much even though I cannot stand them.

Anyways, this has already been pointed out in the forum in two different topics and we are back again discussing it. Yes guns have always been used to symbolize a man's appendage due to the whole macho, masculine, imagery agreed. Yes definitely, that whole bit in the song, is a sexual innuendo but describing it as soft po*n and  calling PC crazy and all is just being overly dramatic. You want vulgar then songs like Chikni Chameli, Fevicol, Munni, Sheila, Aiyya songs, Subha Hone Na De, and all such songs are much much worse.

Someone called Pinky vulgar? It's anything but, it was a pretty cute song in my opinion.
Originally posted by: beboholic

She's not a flowerpot? Than what was she in Don. Agneepath and now Krissh 3? amd Zanjeer? And plus no one was talking about her films. I was talking about hit songs. Those are important too. Katrina gained a lot from Sheila Ki Jawani. And she was promoted more for her song Chikni Chameli than the actual heroine in Agneepath. Kareena gained a lot from Chamak Challo and Fevicol se. PC is doing songs like Pinky and Babli Badmash to gain the same fame that Kareena and Katrina gained from their item songs. It might be just an item song for you..but not PC obviously..she wants a hit item song or she would have never agreed to do Babli Badmash or even Pinky. 

First of all,..   it's kinda,... paththar pe Lakeer,..   dat our Piggy can do nthg wrong,... Period. 

now having said that,... even if she does do,.. it's pretty pleasant,  very loving, charming and delicious in  any respect and aspect , so far her own comfortableness allows her to do so,.. I never see it, as any vulgar,. but the part of our human life,. a tendency to feel the lack of the missing gender,.. that every animal walking on da earth,.. is starving for,. and so is to for piggy,.. I see no offence on either her's side,. or us, as an audience,..  Pigggy is just   a  nanhi si goodiya like,... and she was as cute as in bed scenes in fashion, also holding  a cigarette in her hand,... to pyaar aayaa,. pyaar aaya,.. item song,.. to  agnipath's songs, ...  to kameeney's --raat ke baarah nbje,.

Piggy is just  all-ways pleasant to watch in  any dirty/non-dirty scenes or sequences,.. and  I never feel offended to those her's Aitraaz's scenes of her seducing,. in fact I saw it over and over and still found it's not enough,..

Summing up,... everything,.. Jaayas hai,.. when it comes to Piggy,.. or Ashley,..no matter whatso she does not do it,.. or whatso she does it,..

So,... Objection over rule,... your owner,... No questions be asked,.. No arguments be listened,..

Whatt? BIas?   OK,.. so be it.  But,. it's our dear Piggo. Our mimmy,.. our sun-shine,...which can never do anything wrong,..- just to enlighten this world with Roshni,...

After all  it's our Piggo,..  da unmatachable.  Above competition n' beyond comparision.

In this world,... there are many Guddis,.. and top of them,. there are soem  Super-Guddies,.. and Piggy is one of them,..

May this sun-shine give us enuff  Roshani for all coming years and God bless Piggo. 

And, Yess,.. in Zanzeer,.. that teasing cleavage of man's shirt with top buttons left opened, 
intentionally to let you gaze thro' da depth of those non-silicon,
 org. natural valleys,.. was just extra delicious, 
than  I even found than those KAT's  - Shilea's silky - makhmalli dresses cleavage,.. 

Piggo is Piggo,.. there is no match here,.. 

Sorry,... Objection overruled,...  Case dismissed,... 
Edited by desimaganlal - 10 years ago