Frequent Posters

.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@sindhu ..she a brilliant actor πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: ..Jazz..

Sindhu what did u think of the male lead of that show πŸ˜›

There are 2 leads na.For first few episode there is some unknown male lead and later Eijaz khan
Both are good.Whom did u like?
.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dazzler.

There are 2 leads na.For first few episode there is some unknown male lead and later Eijaz khan
Both are good.Whom did u like?

I used to like Eijaz back in the day πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Anita acted in few south Indian films 
Originally posted by: Dazzler.

Anita acted in few south Indian films 

she did one Bollywood movie as well..Krishna cottage πŸ˜›..it was ekta kapoors movie πŸ˜›
.Panache. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ChhanChhan is not a Failure  - Sanaya Irani 
In a recent interview Anuj Sachdeva jokingly says that ask Chhanchhan why Chhanchhan has failed to become as popular as Sanaya Irani's other shows. Sanaya laughs and says that we have always received very good feedback about the show and that makes us wonder why the TRPs are so low. There are so many talking about it on the internet that I would not have thought that the TRPs could have touched this low.  
Sanaya dear don't be modest. People are talking about you on the internet and not the show!!!!!!

Anuj Sachdeva , who plays Maanav in the show jokes and says that Sanaya is the culprit. She should not have slapped me and fought with me. But getting serious he says that we are really doing our best but somehow I think other serials on other channels are stealing a march over us.

Actually what is wrong with the serial is that Saas-Bahu serials are going out of fashion. Besides, as some say, Sanaya has a strong personality and to off-set that she needs an equally strong personality as her co-star in the lead. Both Farhan Khan and Anuj Sachdeva who played Maanav to Sanay Irani's Chhanchhanhave been overshadowed by her. However, her critics say that she should not have taken on the female oriented role of Chhanchhan as she could not carry it off and neither are such roles popular on TV.

Credit: Doghouse πŸ˜›
Yeah,it is not a simple flop,it is a super duper flop πŸ˜†
Salman Yusuf Khan & Drashti Dhami - Jhalak Dhiklaja 6 - This Saturday
Salman Yusuf Khan & Drashti Dhami - Jhalak Dhiklaja 6 - This Saturday
Originally posted by: ..Jazz..

ChhanChhan is not a Failure  - Sanaya Irani 

In a recent interview Anuj Sachdeva jokingly says that ask Chhanchhan why Chhanchhan has failed to become as popular as Sanaya Irani's other shows. Sanaya laughs and says that we have always received very good feedback about the show and that makes us wonder why the TRPs are so low. There are so many talking about it on the internet that I would not have thought that the TRPs could have touched this low.  
Sanaya dear don't be modest. People are talking about you on the internet and not the show!!!!!!

Anuj Sachdeva , who plays Maanav in the show jokes and says that Sanaya is the culprit. She should not have slapped me and fought with me. But getting serious he says that we are really doing our best but somehow I think other serials on other channels are stealing a march over us.

Actually what is wrong with the serial is that Saas-Bahu serials are going out of fashion. Besides, as some say, Sanaya has a strong personality and to off-set that she needs an equally strong personality as her co-star in the lead. Both Farhan Khan and Anuj Sachdeva who played Maanav to Sanay Irani's Chhanchhanhave been overshadowed by her. However, her critics say that she should not have taken on the female oriented role of Chhanchhan as she could not carry it off and neither are such roles popular on TV.

Credit: Doghouse πŸ˜›

🀣chhanchaan is not a failure πŸ˜• reallyyy???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†