Posted: 10 years ago
meera has learnt that her father'e mansion had burn down and since then no one has seen her father or the rest of the family.  I am sure that Lakhan is responsible for the fire.  He hated his brother.  
Nice post Pamela.

Good notice. Maybe Lakhan did it be help from goons.

I wonder why didn't Meera even ask her uncle Lakhan about that! 🤔 Didn't she care about her father or the rest of the family?!

Lakhan is pretending to be a good person infront of Meera and the Khanna's . So why didn't Meera talk to him , and show some intrest in knowing what happened to her family from the momment Lakhan steps into her life again?
same question
why meera is not worrie about her dad and mom
or they have gone for any tirth yatra???
and meera knows about them
junon cvs bhi na
Very good post i think same lakha is main  responsible
😆Meera is lost in Prithvi's magical love world so did not get da tym to ask Lakha!😉U cud be right!Lakha cud be involved!🤔Or cud be unaware of it...🤔I dnt know..😕Maybe DT nd his family all ran away 1 dark night,nd Lakha ws out drining wid his gang..? 🤔Nd da haweli was burned down..?😲Pandit sd where dey r no1 knows,dt means no dead body ws found...🤔
hmmm ithen i guess they are for sure on a ntirth yatra
Originally posted by foram.

hmmm ithen i guess they are for sure on a ntirth yatra

Hope they don't step in DB's house after returning from it. 🤣Edited by awida - 10 years ago
Originally posted by awida

Hope they don't step in DB's house after returning from it. 🤣

aha you have a point
and after knowing junoon anything can hapen😆😆😆

ip can also turn out to be p's twin bro🤣
Meera is  not thinking clearly.  Pritvi saved her from the goons and she is very happy seeing him
Meera had forgiven Lakhan for all his evil deeds towards her.  The worst he had done to Meera was making her unconcious and burying her alive.  Prithvi saved her then.
When Meera and her in laws had no home she should have tried to return to her father's home but she never even mentioned her father.  and when she saw Lakhan I cannot remember if she inquired abou her father and the rest of her relatives.
How can Meera forgive and trust such an evil man as Lakhan,   he had done a lot of evil deeds to Meera.  In all these indian soaps the evil people are forgiven and they get away with all their evil deeds.

Shalu knows that Prithvi is now in  her house but Ishwar is not there.  She had fallen in love with Ishwar again but she is not making any effort to find him.   She is trusting Lakhan or making him believe that she trust him.  It will be interesting to see who is more clever between the pair.
I have doubt that Datta is coming in Junoon ,i have Doubt also , he helped IP.. He found injured IP in grave ,