Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

lauren-punnit copy cat!!! (Page 6)

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Lauren-Punit copycat???

May be, but it is better to copy some good dancing performance rather than no dance...Today one of the performance choreographed by the most celebrated choreographer of Jhalak made me baffled...Was he joking or what? I still can't believe they passed that as an act? that too for Top6??? And then forced 24 out of the judges out of channel pressure...DeadDeadDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FazziDiva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBoo

lavanya92 Groupbie
lavanya92
lavanya92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ELectraHeart

Originally posted by lavanya92

punith copies most of the acts,  ghost act, charle chaplin act, now this one which he did y'day, THe only performance of lauren i liked was Husn ke lakon rang, rest all were so boring. feel what is she doing in between sana,drashti,shaan & sid. mukti & klauren shd participate in choreographers dikla jaWink 

oh my...LOL u know what even punit copied my sexy movesAngry...kya kiya jaye, maar diya jaaye ya chod diya jaaye...LOL  
ur  emocons cannot change the fact dahling!!! tum chodo ya pakado ya india forums ko pakao who cares, a copy act doesn't  need much time actually choreography means they should have the different story,concept ,act dance moves ,incorporate the steps work on expressions but, copy acts  "Do bar  video dekh lo thode changes kar lo concept chura lo buss ho gaya lauren punith ka act. in DID act they did contemporary & robotics & here garba robotics & few steps are the same. 
PS : don't quote me. U can hate any  body DD fans or who cares  bcz iam not a khaitan fan of anybody . For me fact don't change for  DD  she copies. then also i can say the sameEmbarrassed

Edited by lavanya92 - 18 August 2013 at 1:13pm
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Your topic as well as the content is a BIG FLOP like the performances of the people in your display pic!SleepyThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Fazzifastforward

lavanya92 Groupbie
lavanya92
lavanya92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hahaha khaitan is the oldest brand than  usha  i guess LOLso i see most of the khaitan fans supporting her. but i can understand ,iam ain't a bone headed  i am an odissi dancer u can see my post discussing only about dance  &  i can make out difference between copy & inspired but ghost act walking    on  palms  all & few steps directly copied Confused & all they copied only difference was esha used a suitcase as prop for entry & get away crawls on the wall with a rope  & lauren used a different prop &  ended up at the back of judges scaring them Ouchin y'days act they copied 40%. i observe very  keenly  each & every move .

Edited by lavanya92 - 18 August 2013 at 1:13pm
Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-fastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
I don't know about copying but I am so sick of the judges giving other people low scores when they perform soo wel. Nothing against Lauren but Remo's biased comments can be seen through easily. Seems like even if Lauren sneezes, she will get 30 xD Today their performance deserves 9s, but no it has to be "ill-mannered" lmfao. Poor mukti, she gets stuck in 8s even though and finallly Sana gets a 10 again. Judges are biased, we know it lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cheeno

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by live_life

I don't know about copying but I am so sick of the judges giving other people low scores when they perform soo wel. Nothing against Lauren but Remo's biased comments can be seen through easily. Seems like even if Lauren sneezes, she will get 30 xD Today their performance deserves 9s, but no it has to be "ill-mannered" lmfao. Poor mukti, she gets stuck in 8s even though and finallly Sana gets a 10 again. Judges are biased, we know it lol

I did find Saturday's judging dodgy but I don't agree that they are being biased towards Lauren & Punit. They gave an outstanding performance both days so I think they truly deserved the 30's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorfastforward

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Creating threads on the purpose of provoking others is not allowed.

Closed

Go to top