India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

lauren-punnit copy cat!!! (Page 5)

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Ok u posted it now what .. is that will change the fact they r the best in jdj this season

Is that will change the fact of ur favorite been poorly presented and poorly danced

No point in such things coze the viewers decided they r the best and there lot more to come from them

It now for others to work harder to match them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardVenus.XxPalkix

lavanya92 Groupbie
lavanya92
lavanya92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
 punith copies most of the acts,  ghost act, charle chaplin act, now this one which he did y'day, The only performance of lauren i liked was Husn ke lakon rang, rest all were so boring. feel what is she doing in between sana,drashti,shaan & sid. mukti & lauren shd participate in choreographers dikla jaWink 

Edited by lavanya92 - 18 August 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi.tripathi

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
damn the fans 

drashti would be ashamed of her fans seriously 

what really people get by trying to tame others ???  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

DD fan. Wat else can u expect? U guys have nothing to substantiate ur fav celebrity's flaws. So dig faults in others LOL So typical! Well tell me one performance that isnt inspired from a previous performance? Even DD's performance on jive could be said was inspired by Svetha Salve's in season 1. I didn see anyone screaming foul then Dead I donno if DD shd feel proud that she has fans who stand by her through all times whether she deserves it or not or feel ashamed of having a fandom that bears ill will towards everyone else making even those who sort of like her n r neutral towards her hate her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
okay so there can not be more than one comedy movie because then they will be considered copied  ??? 

use brains people ...
sanity come back 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..mandy..

DD fan. Wat else can u expect? U guys have nothing to substantiate ur fav celebrity's flaws. So dig faults in others LOL So typical! Well tell me one performance that isnt inspired from a previous performance? Even DD's performance on jive could be said was inspired by Svetha Salve's in season 1. I didn see anyone screaming foul then Dead I donno if DD shd feel proud that she has fans who stand by her through all times whether she deserves it or not or feel ashamed of having a fandom that bears ill will towards everyone else making even those who sort of like her n r neutral towards her hate her.

could you post be any better ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

lavanya92 Groupbie
lavanya92
lavanya92

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..mandy..

punith always copies ... it's a fact & some they do much better than previous one like they copies charle chaplin act of karan wahi but lauren -punith did better job scored 29 but wahi scored 23 & same way ghost act they copied it from last year esha's performance  & esha is esha she did much much better copying failed.now they copied from DID dance they did better. last year also punith-shibani copied Kolavari Di  dance from DID performance so here it proves he copies from other performances . sharing their opinion be it DD fans or who so ever celeb fans   saying  a spade is a  spade why do u feel  a certain fan grps shd be ashamed & that celebrity is  ashamed of having such fans who share their opinion openly. Everybody felt bored with y'days lamba  OTT speech SleepySleepyof remo & madhuri, iam ain't a DD fan or my parents like shaan'a performance   but they watch DID  too but when remo said it's unique my dad was like "Yawn". boring & my mom was what is he saying ??? i have seen this act in DID. so everybody out there knows even celebs sitting there know  it is OTT scripted by colors be it praising DD or Lauren.  Definitely reading  her tweets she never ashamed of her fans she is indeed happy  with them.I know u don't like DD but need not be so judgemental saying celeb hate fans for saying their opinion about other celeb contestants.

Edited by lavanya92 - 18 August 2013 at 1:14pm
-Viewer- Senior Member
-Viewer-
-Viewer-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanya92

punith copies most of the acts,  ghost act, charle chaplin act, now this one which he did y'day, The only performance of lauren i liked was Husn ke lakon rang, rest all were so boring. feel what is she doing in between sana,drashti,shaan & sid. mukti & klauren shd participate in choreographers dikla jaWink 

I try to see facts and then decide. If u mean ghost act of Isha/Salman,then no both were different.Infact I liked Isha's bag se nikalna and climb as best entry till now..Having said that both the acts were different

But if u meant some other acts..Can u give me a link to the original ghost act, charle chaplin act from where u feel Puneet copied?

PS:If having same theme is deemed as copying..then every horror movie will become copy of another ..Evry romance film copy of another..There is difference in having same theme and copying act .

Edited by -Viewer- - 18 August 2013 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FazziArpi17Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardVenus.XxPalkix

Go to top