pariversh Senior Member
pariversh
pariversh

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by pariversh

Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by handlessthakur

LOL I was soo expecting this topic ..what took you guys so long? Guess you all were busy voting to save your goddess from the danger zoneLOL
Seriously though, after I saw you all sending 123456788 tweets to Punit Lauren and Colors, I watched the DID act and apart from the silver theme, both the acts bear no resemblance..the choreography is vastly different. I dont give a damn as to whether u like or dislike them but stop undermining their hard work by calling it a copy and a rip off..Pinch
If you call this a copy, then what SD are performing today, thats a copy as well because wheelchair theme has been used so many time in the past. Now I am gonna go and bash Sallu on twitter for "copying" from othersWink

Hahaha, Salman copies others' acts and steps and then copies his own acts in following season, talk about the biggest copy cat LOLLOL

would yu plz tell me which act salman had copied from other?????

i wish  if u can come out from the delusion ... Which act of them you felt innovative .. ?? please state .. because I just cant bother to find acts what salman copied like u did .. But if u can let us know which act u think he has invented .. .
i m not saying he has invented a dance form but not copied the whole act like costume copied dance form copied... and u don,t bother to find coz u want to live in ur lala land

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HashiBoo

Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by handlessthakur

LOL I was soo expecting this topic ..what took you guys so long? Guess you all were busy voting to save your goddess from the danger zoneLOL
Seriously though, after I saw you all sending 123456788 tweets to Punit Lauren and Colors, I watched the DID act and apart from the silver theme, both the acts bear no resemblance..the choreography is vastly different. I dont give a damn as to whether u like or dislike them but stop undermining their hard work by calling it a copy and a rip off..Pinch
If you call this a copy, then what SD are performing today, thats a copy as well because wheelchair theme has been used so many time in the past. Now I am gonna go and bash Sallu on twitter for "copying" from othersWink

Hahaha, Salman copies others' acts and steps and then copies his own acts in following season, talk about the biggest copy cat LOLLOL

would yu plz tell me which act salman had copied from other?????

i wish  if u can come out from the delusion ... Which act of them you felt innovative .. ?? please state .. because I just cant bother to find acts what salman copied like u did .. But if u can let us know which act u think he has invented .. .
i m not saying he has invented a dance form but not copied the whole act like costume copied dance form copied... and u don,t bother to find coz u want to live in ur lala land

After knowing all the thing you still live in ur la la land not me baby ...  ..For robotics dance normally ppl wear silver.. Because generally robots are silver( Ithink thats the reason Big smile).. and please see this act has garba portions which prince and Fizal act doesnt have But I am sure he got inspired by those acts ...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Diva-In-Armor

BiggBossX Goldie
BiggBossX
BiggBossX

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Shame on Punit and Remo was going gaga on the choreography !!!!
I always believed that Punit is an average choreographer and seeing this clip i am damn sure that he would have copied his earlier performances too Big smile
drashtimeetu IF-Dazzler
drashtimeetu
drashtimeetu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Leave it
Just concentrate on your favourite

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92FazzifastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
LOL

I knew this will come and they will put up the video

I will di one thing only .. shahruk khan said : dont underestimate the power of a common man LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FazzifastforwardxPalkix

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xPalkix

First of all, take a deep breath and relax. OK.
And then read this:
Sorry to blow your bubble but just because the custom and silver painting look alike doesn't mean they copied...
And if your talking about the dance style then let me tell you this, doing the same dance style does not mean that they are copying each other...
Plus Lauren & Punit added desi flavour to it which was Garba in case you didn't realise... 
And I suggest you watch both performances once more and then see how different they both are... 
Take a deep breath once again and stay calm...
i m calm!!!! nd not only silverdress but many steps r also copied nd all thier act are also copied by SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE nd all show lauren did

'i m calm!!!!' - yeah right LOL
And sorry to burst your bubble once again but No. The two dances are very different... You see robotics is a dance style that can look the same every time but Lauren & Punit's steps were actually different compared to the DID one. I suggest you watch both performances once more in HD. 
Only 1 or 2 steps were similar (And I'm saying similar not the same).
Plus I have seen SYTYCD season 3 and let me tell you one thing, Lauren's dancing is totally different there and I mean that! Her JDJ performances are definitely different compared to her SYTYCD performances...
So I think your point is pointless...
(Take a deep breath and keep calm ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17FazziDiva-In-Armorfastforward

-Viewer- Senior Member
-Viewer-
-Viewer-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

shame on you both lauren-punnit to copy concept of childsAngry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3-CgLVU_o

Robotics is a form done till death infact Sid also had done it  and silver color used used a lot of times ..What was unique was the Robotic mix with Garba which is a traditional dance form..And the excellent choice of song..I went back and actually watched the link u gave and again lauren puneet's dance ..Now I like LP dance even more because the beautiful way each beat is caught with free flowing garba mixed with robotic garba makes it a delight to watch..

Here is Lauran-Puneet's dance ..Do watch it again,its superb entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74qTl-BUVg0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12handlessthakurArpi17Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBooxPalkix-Dhoop-

WANDERLUST Goldie
WANDERLUST
WANDERLUST

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Lauriens get out of here ...awesome performance is waiting for us...
These kind of saddist r always gnna come up wid some excuse to demote others n promote their fans...
Waiting for the tango :))))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardHashiBooxPalkix

Go to top