Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pariversh

would yu plz tell me which act salman had copied from other?????

i wish  if u can come out from the delusion ... Which act of them you felt innovative .. ?? please state .. because I just cant bother to find acts what salman copied like u did .. But if u can let us know which act u think he has invented .. .

we r crying babies or whatever but not chaeters like u i can see how better SANA can danceπŸ˜†

You mean "Cheaters" right
Yeh I am sure you can see through your tainted glasses. No wonder you are jumping up and down like someone with no grey matter πŸ˜‰

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya ya v don,t get da chance to see copied dance of inteligent punnit after JDJπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†AND I don,t think dat steps are different don,t  b blind and see both perfomances again

Don't trouble yourself here...Keep cool and watch your favorite's performance...

As far as Punit and Lauren is concerned, yes they are intelligent and outstanding.. Out of the world is what they are...I can use more adjectives if want to listen / read...πŸ˜›
pariversh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

i wish  if u can come out from the delusion ... Which act of them you felt innovative .. ?? please state .. because I just cant bother to find acts what salman copied like u did .. But if u can let us know which act u think he has invented .. .

i m not saying he has invented a dance form but not copied the whole act like costume copied dance form copied... and u don,t bother to find coz u want to live in ur lala land
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i m not saying he has invented a dance form but not copied the whole act like costume copied dance form copied... and u don,t bother to find coz u want to live in ur lala land

After knowing all the thing you still live in ur la la land not me baby ...  ..For robotics dance normally ppl wear silver.. Because generally robots are silver( Ithink thats the reason πŸ˜ƒ).. and please see this act has garba portions which prince and Fizal act doesnt have But I am sure he got inspired by those acts ...  
Shame on Punit and Remo was going gaga on the choreography !!!!
I always believed that Punit is an average choreographer and seeing this clip i am damn sure that he would have copied his earlier performances too πŸ˜ƒ
drashtimeetu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Leave it
Just concentrate on your favourite
oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

I knew this will come and they will put up the video

I will di one thing only .. shahruk khan said : dont underestimate the power of a common man πŸ˜†
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i m calm!!!! nd not only silverdress but many steps r also copied nd all thier act are also copied by SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE nd all show lauren did

'i m calm!!!!' - yeah right πŸ˜†
And sorry to burst your bubble once again but No. The two dances are very different... You see robotics is a dance style that can look the same every time but Lauren & Punit's steps were actually different compared to the DID one. I suggest you watch both performances once more in HD. 
Only 1 or 2 steps were similar (And I'm saying similar not the same).
Plus I have seen SYTYCD season 3 and let me tell you one thing, Lauren's dancing is totally different there and I mean that! Her JDJ performances are definitely different compared to her SYTYCD performances...
So I think your point is pointless...
(Take a deep breath and keep calm ;)

-Viewer- thumbnail

shame on you both lauren-punnit to copy concept of childs😑
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3-CgLVU_o

Robotics is a form done till death infact Sid also had done it  and silver color used used a lot of times ..What was unique was the Robotic mix with Garba which is a traditional dance form..And the excellent choice of song..I went back and actually watched the link u gave and again lauren puneet's dance ..Now I like LP dance even more because the beautiful way each beat is caught with free flowing garba mixed with robotic garba makes it a delight to watch..

Here is Lauran-Puneet's dance ..Do watch it again,its superb entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74qTl-BUVg0&feature=c4-overview&list=UU55IWqFLDH1Xp7iu1_xknRA