Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR DARK FF: Trapped(ch3 updt pg 18) (Page 13)

Ayesha_Hasan IF-Dazzler
Ayesha_Hasan
Ayesha_Hasan

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Amazing update..
I am in love with TaSha'a bond.
They are really the best of friends..
The way they support each other in every matter,..
Their bond reminds me of my friends too..
Really loved their scenes..
And then SwaRon's chup chup ke scenes too..LOL
Their blush and all..
OMG!! Rey was her PC...
Hahahha!! Her Dhak Dhak...
Loved the flashback so much..
Taani wants to control her emotions..
Thats so not possible Taani..LOL
I dont know whats gonna happen next..
Plz. DO update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raveena1

Arshi1988 Groupbie
Arshi1988
Arshi1988

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Very Intresting..Please continue soon<3

raveena1

.-Soumya-. IF-Dazzler
.-Soumya-.
.-Soumya-.

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
CONFUSING N INTERESTING PROMO..Monkey Emoticons

PLZ DI UPDATE SOON N PM ME

P.S.-PLZ UPDATE P3 ASAP EAGERLY WAITING FOR IT

raveena1

priyal_TaaRey Goldie
priyal_TaaRey
priyal_TaaRey

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear Tongue
raveena1 Senior Member
raveena1
raveena1

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
some additional characters.
jdcdjc

Radhika(30) and Vishal Mehra(34) : Reyaansh's Sister and brother in law.
Radhika Mehra : Elder sister of reyaansh.She loves him a lot and also love her more than anything.He respects her and she a motherly figure for him.She lives in Shinghania Mansion with his husband bcoz rey didnt wanted his sister to stay away from him.Her Husband VISHAL MEHRA is very nice guy.He loves his wife a lot and gives her all care and respect.He is a doctor and is not involved in RS's any bad bussiness.They knw abt his wrks but still remain silent.Both calls him ansh.

dvmsdl

Pari Singhania(20) : Younger Sister of Reyaansh.very sweet and bubbly.Pampered by her big bro. She loves her brother a lot and is not aware of his bad wrks and his real identity.In love with Aditya secretly.Calls rey BHAI.

Aditya Kapoor(26): Best frnd and Right hand of reyaansh.Loves Pari secretly.very nice guy and always gives rey right advise.calls him REY.

ndcjd

Gayatri Singhania (55): Mother of Reyaansh,Pari and Radhika.Loves them a lot.calls rey ansh.
Rey hates her never calls her mom(bcoz of bad past will be revealed later)

More characters will be added latr.
Okay so now time for names.
REYAANSH: he have many names. Radhika,vishal,gayatri calls him ansh.
Pari calls him bhai and aditya calls him rey.
Swaron and whole wrld refers him with RS or reyaansh.
And our sweet taani calls him MONSTER mostly and sometimes RS/reyaansh.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

WillyWonkaBubblie1490.-Amrita-.archita358taarey-foreverpriyal_TaaReyPRASSIaparabosecarmelkriti094khyati2000-Fam_TaaReY-foreverlazyBista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.Ayesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarShubh007abhi_arshiloverMissu_TRdh19Lavender_LunaraddhiViji.ChandranAnysiachand91...Natasha...

raveena1 Senior Member
raveena1
raveena1

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

chapter 2 : Differnt lives

1 week passed away fromthe day when taani get to knw that RS loves her.Swayam silently started her trianing to tackle with RS.He joined her office to spent more tym with her and sharon.

NOW

It was bright sunny morning in london.A girl was sitting in open balcony of a big building.Wind was flowing with its speed,sun rays were falling on her beautiful face,birds were chirping and whole environment was so mesmerising.There was a sweet smile on her face and her face was glowing.Its none other than taani.

Taani is sipping her morning coffee & making some designs on white sheets.Anyone could guess that she is so happy with her life.She dsnt earns a big amnt and nt even take any money from her father but still with her little earnings she is happy.She is happy with her life.She dsnt want more from her life.Just her morning coffee,old songs on radio,her design book and beautiful sunrays.Thats how she begins her day.Then whole day masti with her friends,arguments with her stupid boss,pranks on her coulegues and quality time with her BFF.In evening cooking food in kitchen and then SRK movies with her BFF. At night talking with stars and remence the beautiful moments spent with her mother.And the most important..whole day talking,fighting,laughing with her one n only krishna ji.

there is a big change in her life..most unwanted and unpleasant change.now everyday she has to learn officer skills from her new frnd swayam.He teaches her how to use hidden microphone,cameras and some self defence tricks.

This is how she spent her whole day.

Now lets have a look on the guy who's destiny is somewhere attched with this silly girl.

Here in a big room well furnished, expensive decorations and king-size bed a guy is sleeping.Sun rays are falling on his face through open curtains.He is struggling for sleep..whole night he could not sleep bcoz of bad dreams and now these bloody sunrays are disurbing him.

He gets up angrily.He is reyaansh singhania.

Reyaansh: Ram Prakash...Ram Prakash.

He started shouting in anger.A middle aged servant came in his room running.He looks at him angrily and gets up from bed.

Reyaansh: How many times i need to tell u that i dnt want there bloody sunrays in my room.

The servant rushes towards curtains and close them.

RP : sorry sir aage se aisa nahi hoga.

Reyaansh: wat do u mean aage se nahi hoga Damn it.Why did u open these curtains.??

He marches towards servant and the poor soul was praying for his life.

Reyaansh: Answer me, damn it.

Voice: Ansh humne kholne ko bola tha.

A girl in her  30's wearing a peach colour saree enters in room. RS looks at her and then his anger calms down.

Reyaansh: Di u knw i dnt like these sunrays.Phir aapne kyu.??

Radhika:humein pata h ansh .par kya kare hum bhi aadat se majboor hai.

He smiles, she moves towards cuboard.

Radhika:Humne socha ki shayad aaj aapka mood change ho jaaye aur aapko ye sunrays se problem na ho.

She takes out a towel and hands it to him.

Reyaansh : Di aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta..i hate brightness and always will...meri life mein kabhi koi change na hi aaya h aur na hi kabhi aayega.

he replies with a straight face and storms in washroom.She smiles on her brothers stuborness and moves out.

RS gets ready in his blue shirt,cream waist jacket and cream court and pants.He takes his pistol from drawer and keeps it on his back and then take wallet,watch from cuboard and comes down typing something on his iphone.

He was going out when a voice stops him.

Voice : ansh beta breakfast to karke jao.

He stops and then clenches his teeth in anger and then turns angrily towards dining table.there an old lady and his di are sitting.

Reyaansh: Di i have an importnt meeting. main raaste mein kuch khaa loonga.

old lady: juice to pi jao ansh.

he tries calm to anger and then turns.

reyaansh: di plz tell this lady to stay away from my life..i dnt want her interferance.

he storms out of house.The lady gets sad and radhika moves towards her.

radhika: its okay maa, aapko pata h na ansh aise hi h..aap chinta mat karo aur breakfast karlo.

maa: 16 saal ho gaye h par abtak ansh ne mujhe maa nahi bulaya h ..ab aur nahi saha jaata radhika.

she sits down on chair and starts crying.

RS comes out and sits in his black lemosine along with aditya.

Reyaansh: adi give me all the details of meeting..today i m going to meet her.

Adi: r u sure rey this will work..what if vo nahi maani.

Reyaansh: no one have guts to say no to RS..nahi maani then we'll see..but i will get her by hook or by crook.

Taani gts ready in her purple dress and somehow manage to wake up miss.rai prakash .

TaaSwaron leaves for office and shaani's red car.Shaani never used to travel in swayam's car.Taani didnt wanted to take any favours from him.already he is doing more than enough by saving her from that monster.

Sharon is driving and swayam is sitting beside her and taani on back seat.

Sharon: guys ye drama aur kitne din chalega..whats the problem of this RS..vo humare saamne kyu nahi aa raha h.

Swayam: sharon he will come..he will come soon..You guys dnt knw him..he will do everything with perfection.He will come on right time and will try to catch u in his trap but he dnt knw what is waiting for him.

Sharon: taani why r u so selint...??? any problem.

Taani: No i was just thinking what if he'll try to force on me...what if he is a bloody repist.

Swayam: Dont wrry he is not...he respects girls...we dnt knw much but still our sources tell that he is a family person and there are many importnt ladies in his life.

Taani: May be he respects girls swayam i just wanted to clear one thing..i will nt allow him doing that "

"allow doing what???? "

"i wont allow him to touch me or kiss me...its okay with the drama but i wont allow him to play wth my dignity"

swayam: dnt wrry i wont let that happen...and he will touch u withour ur permission may be.

Sharon: again ur may be...swayam go hell with ur may be...i wont let him touch my BFF...and if he'll try then i'll smash his head.

Taani: ya i have my little tigress with me..he cant do anything to me.

Taayam laughs.

SHaron: you think its funny...u both go to hell.

Trio laugh over their talks.and then reach office.

Like ths the whole day passed away in office.

In evening a black lemosine stops in front shyne fashion house where taani wrks.RS comes out in dark navy blue 3 piece armani suit followed by 6 guards and aditya.

He takes lift and reaches london's biggest fashion house.One guard rushes towards receptionist and ask her abt his boss's appointment with MD of fashion house.usually RS never takes appointment but this place is quite spcl for him..she wrks here and he didnt want to create any scene here.

Receptionst was a girl in 20's...she was just drooling over him.his muscular body,his perfect face,his charming personality.then after guards many tries she comes to senses and ask them to move towards ms.Alex's cabin.

There was a silence in whole office...everyone's eyes were on the new guest in office.

The bussiness tycoon,The fashion King ,the one and only RS.The name itself was enough to take everyone's breath.They knew abt his short temper.They knew abt the ruthless personality of his.He was the main topic of all gossips.The main headline of all magazines.His fashion Shows were famous all over the world and now the Fashion King himself entered in their fashion house.This was a surprising and more shocking news for all.

Ms.Alex welcomed him in her office wing and accompny him to her cabin.

1 hour passed away.An importnt meeting was held inside the cabin of boss.His guards were standing outside and in cabin only RS,aditya and ms.walia was present.

TaaSwaron were out for some wrk when RS came.When they came back all people were standing and talking something in groups.

taani:Hey sim wat happened??Sab aise kyu khade h??

Simmi: RS is here.

~FINISH ~

sneak peek for next chapter

Now the count down begins Mr.Reyaansh Singhania.You will fall in ur own Trap...i'll make ur life hell.

For Pm's add :  -ravee- 

love 

ravee

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

abiangeldmgd3vrinda-fandollytaareynikkypalsravanthi93Sanaparveen.-Amrita-.nagutaareyWillyWonkaBubblie1490payu_taareyShanaya_MaNanaparabosecarmelkriti094love_taareykhyati2000--Suhani--taarey-foreverankita_95priyal_TaaReyPRASSIdazedworldshamanbkCrucio.NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.foreverlazyAyesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarInfiniteFlamemonikasaxena05-Fam_TaaReY-tamanna-azaanCasKett.yoyoaishwaryadisha93.AriSe.To.LoVe.Hp_TvD_mAnIcLavender_Lunaraddhiabhi_arshiloverdh19Shubh007Missu_TRAnysia...Natasha...chand91Viji.Chandran-VJ.ReyManiac-patie

NidaJavidTaaRey IF-Dazzler
NidaJavidTaaRey
NidaJavidTaaRey

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Awsmeee

raveena1

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
taani morning start very peaceful and cute starting ...
sharon line ...swayam your may be go to hell ...was soo funny ...i loved it ...taani cute and protect line ...i have my little tiger with me ...hahahha soo cute ...
waiting for taarey first meet ...
update soon 

raveena1

Go to top