TaaRey are so opposite..
Taani, a simple, innocent girl..
And Rey..
Loved Rey's bond with his sis..
At last, TaaRey are gonna meet..
I guess.
I cant wait for the next one.
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello...so how r u all??? i m really very sorry for not updating for so long...u won't believe my life is so busy now a days with school exams,tution tests and my mom is not satisfied with this...now i have to go for some damn coaching classes in delhi to just waste my time in stupid busses and trains.my life is so over. i m dead.
sorry for not reading ur stories...really i dnt have enough tym..for now i'll not read any stories...so sorry..i'll read only OS.
My BFF is using my this accnt for readng ur stories ..he is big TR n arshi fan so he is using my this accnt...keep PMing me if u wish.i'll use this accnt only to update my stories bcoz i cant end all of them so easily.
I m planning to end (new beggining with frnds and Anything for love) i'll update them soon.
Now coming to this chapter...enjoy reading and plz give ur feedback.

Chapter 3 : hot monster...LOL

"No this could not be possible...no i m not gonna meet him so soon..what he'll do with me..what if he'll propose me..i can't say yes...i m definately not gonna say yes...but even i cant say no..i'll ask for some time..what if he'll try to kiss me..i'll do my kunf fu on him...damn taani he is a criminal..how in wrld ur kung fu moves are gonna work on his hard body..he is so muscular..his body is so hard and his muscles...his muscular body..his charming face...his well built body...his gelled hair..his"

"T, what r u saying...don't tell me u like him..and plz stop moving  my head is spinning and plz keep that damn bowl aside "

Taaron's living room was a total mess today...all the pillows,cushions were scattered here and there...chips empty packets were lying dead on table along with empty coke cans and sharon is sitting on sofa crossing her legs and holding her head with his palm.
taani is in front of her wearing black shorts with white sleeveless top, hair tied in a loose bun with a bowl full of ice cream in her hand..eating spoon fulls while measuring room length.

"hahahahaha...shar u r a piece u knw ...hahahha..me and like him...hahhaha...u r really mad..." 

taani moves towards dining area and sat down on chair eating her ice cream.
sharon glare her and she gulps down and starts looking here and there.

"shar stop looking at me like that " 

sharon stoop up from sofa and sits on chair in front of her.
taani starts filling her mouth with ice-cream in nervousness...1..2...3..4..5 spoons and sharon just watching her act with irritated look.sharon stops her before she could put 6th spoon in her mouth.

"taani stop ur non sense and answer me..are u attracted towards him...and dont u dare lie to me "

taani opens her mouth to speak.

"ahh...first swallow ur ice cream and then speak damn it...swallow it fast and stop giving me that puppy look i m not gonna melt this time"

taani makes a cute pout and then swallows the IC and then glps down a glass full of water.

"now speak before i give u one"
taani makes a puppy face but after getting sharon's continuous glare she opens her mouth to speak.

"actualy i m u knw...a lil..i mean a kind of attracted towards him...but not much...u havn't seen him...he is really very smart and looks just like my SRK...he is "

taani stops after looking at sharon's state .She knew its now sharon's time to panic.
sharon gets up from chair and starts pacing in room.

"shar should i get u something to eat..believe me this will help in ur panic"

sharon continues her pacing.

"chips???"

"coke??"

"ice-cream??"

"pasta???"

"cookies???"

"swayam"

sharon stops and looks at her in disbelief.

"taani its ur habit to eat whole house in nervousness and panic
( mine also..hheheh😆😆 )  not mine...and for god sake i'll never eat swayam"

"no i mean swayam...look back shar"

sharon turns around and there swayam is standing at door with a confused look.

"hello ladies" 

he enters and looks around at the state of living room..he then looks at the two not-so-in-happy-state girls in front of him.

"whats up???? "

he sits down on sofa after making some space by clearing the mess from there.
taani rushes over there and jumps on sofa beside him..she sits there folding her legs and crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"how can u be so calm swayam...RS...the RS himself came to our office and gave some damn offer to skinny...and she agreed too...do hell with her job...i m not gonna work under him..."

swayam keeps himself calm and look at sharon for an explanation..he knew sharon is worried for something else coz meeting RS is going as per their plan so there's no need to overreact..but taani being the drama queen taani is just overreacting for no reason.

sharon settles down on sofa adjacent with theirs and looks at swayam with a worried look.

"swayam there's a big problem...this stupid girl is just..."

"hahhaha...haha..shar r u mad..i mean u r so worried for this stupid reason...hahha...swayam xcuse us for a second..let me handle her...she is just overreacting for no reason..we'll just be back"

taani drags sharon to their bedroom and shuts the door behind them..swayam makes..'how will i handle this damn girl' look and starts reading a magazine which was lying unconciously on floor.

"did u hit ur head somewhere...u were so near to disclose my secret in front of ur  'my-so-cute-with gorgeous hair-chocopie' "

taani literally pushed sharon on bed and herself stands in front of her with arms crossed in front of her chest.

"i dnt knw abt myself but u definately hit ur head somewhere..he has every right to know..he is d one handling this case and u r the one creating problems by falling for a bloody criminal" 

"first i m not falling for him.i m just a litle attracted to his ...umm...body u knw... and second its not a damn case its abt my life idiot and i m not comfortable in sharing it with any stranger"

"frnd..not stranger"

"stranger"

"friend"

"stranger"

"friend"

"damn it..okay. frnd... but he is a guy and what he'll think abt me that i m a despo chick who's attracted to a guy after meeting him once...and tht too a criminal..a monster....hot monster i admit bt still he is a monster kind of person...ahh..where i m leading this...just chuck it...i dnt want u to share it with him and u r not going to share it and thats final"

"u cant order me "

"oh poor baby ...but i just did now lets move out ur choco pie must be scratching his head in confusion"

sharon hits her with a pillow and then both moves out to face a confused swayam.

"no..this is too revealing"

"nahh...this is so short "

"this colour looks so good on u ..dont wear this"

taani throws the 20th dress on bed.

"what??? u just said this colour looks good on me than whats the problem with it"

"ummm...just dont wear something which will look good on u...u knw he is already mad over u so now dnt give him chance to like u more"

taani shooks her head in disbelief and sits beside sharon on bed.

"shar i knw u r worried for me and so i m...but we just cant ignore this ...i have to face him sme day or other so why not today and that too with full confidence..dnt wrry i'll control myself and will nt drool over him...i knw who he is..i can never fall for a guy like him and yeah he can never make me fall for him...u knw ur BFF is a hard nut to crack...he needs super powers for it..."

both giggles and then again starts hunting for a proper dress to wear.

after a hour or some taani comes out from room with sharon.wearing a black denim jeans with black top and high heels.

swayam bids bye to her and explains her whole plan again and sharon gives her good wishes and whispers some wrds to give her strength.

"mommy will u nt feed me dahi-shakar(curd-sugar) ..u knw i m going for such a gr8 mission"

taayam chuckles and sharon glares them.

"c'mon shar dont worry i'll handle that  i-m-the-mighty-rs "

taani herself was hell nervous and sharon could see that in her eyes.

"now bye bye mommy..i'll take care of myself ,will call u if anything happens,will eat my lunch on time ...anything else"

"drama queen"

"atleast u added queen in it"

taaswaron laughs and with a heavy n nervous heart taani droves her car to RS office.

Taani was sitting in a cafe from past 2 hours sipping her 4th cup of coffee.

"1.going late from appointment time...check"

"2.going in an untidy dress"

she looks at her dress ruined with coffee stain and creases.

"check"

"3.blabbering a lot and annoying him....hmm...will try that for sure...check"

"4.unprofessional acts...will try that...check"

taani closes her notepad and gives a evil smile to herself making people around her a doubt on her mentle state.
she takes her bag and finally moves towards RS office.

"i knw u hate late ,unprofessional,untidy and annoying people...so why not make this hard for u..now lets see how u'll keep loving me...now the count down begins mr.reyaansh singhania .you'll fall in ur own trap...i'll make ur life hell"
she grins and happily reaches her destination.

(taani's dress on page 19)

sneek peak for next chapter

"how dare u make her wait for 3 hours...do u even knw who she is"

"but u were in a meeting sir and she was late from her appointment time...and u hate late co.."

"out...out now..u r fired...leave before i'll kill u"

"shar he is the same RS office guy...he talked so rudely with me"
"but how this happened"
"i don't knw...people are saying that he died in an accident"

hola once again...so hows this...long enough i guess...plz plz give ur feedback and avoid writting 1-2 wrds..plz give long comments..i m wrking hard for this..plz.

-PM's Later 

for PM's ADD: -ravee- 

love
ravee

Edited by raveena1 - 10 years ago
Res/unres
Love taani and sharon bond
taani like rey
rey taanis hot monster
swaron and taani part loved it
Interesting precap
update soonEdited by taarey_vrimar - 10 years ago
awesome update yaar...love taaron's nervousness and taani...she was in confusion about HOT MONSTER...lol...taarey kab milenge dear???i m waiting for taarey meet...
Nice update n plzz taarey ko jaldi milva dou.can't wait
Hey!!!! Ravee awesome dear
I was waiting 4 it, good 1
Shaani really too good ntaani
O man ! Seriously it happens in lot of tension
U eat n eat n eat I do , so I enjoyed taani
Taani kaicecream bowl wow,
Poor swayam , I hav a great pity 4 him
Crushed between 2 girls
Hot monester wow looks like
Taani wants to eat him raw
I mean just right
Sooo, update soon dear
As I m waiting
If possible
Plz pm
Hot monster now that's a new one lol
Taani and Sharon share such an amazing bond, which I love
Taani nervousness and her eating spree is funny lol and equally worried and stress out Sharon is awesome lol... These two can make a sadu laugh lol
Poor Swayam he is so confused
Hmm Taani outfit is pretty, I bet when Rey see her oh no I mean hot monster, he will certainly fall for her more...
Taani going things so that when she see Mr hot monster he will fall out of love with her is a genius idea but I don't think it will work lol
Super duper amazing update, I love it
Ravee u doing an incredible job
Recap is very interesting
Awsum update ravee...
Loved taaron's bond... 😉
They made me laugh...I was in a mood to cry...
Bt Ur update made me laugh..
Haha wat a name swayam has got...chocopie...lol..
Den bichara he is so confused between these damn girls..
Girly things...
Nd hot monster...really..??
My rey is not a monster...do get that..lol..
Again no taarey meet..
When have u planned it..?? Do tell me..lol..
Nd taani eating icecream...Hehehe...1..2..3..4..5 nd stop by ms.Sharon oops i mean swayam ki sharon...
Nd i know bohot bakwas comment hai bt..still rakhlo...

Nd plz u or Ur frnd plz read my ff..kitni baatein...

Update soon n pm me...
Nyc stry...loving taarey characterisation in dis n rey already in love wid taani n taani trying to teach him a lesson😆 n d hot monster thing ws just epic🤣
Waiting fr taarey meet...plzz update soon😳