Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only (Page 74)

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

I worry for my daughter. I really do. And I wonder how my parents allowed me to live with such freedom. It must have taken so much courage. And I don't know if I will have that.

Meera you hit the nail.  My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

Meera, Juhi , NB and others, any suggestions are welcome. I really need some help how we raise our daughters to guard for themselves in this world!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinHot_Chocolatemeera30EXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_Swing1chilly

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree10

<font color="#000066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I worry for my daughter. I really do. And I wonder how my parents allowed me to live with such freedom. It must have taken so much courage. And I don't know if I will have that.</font>

Meera you hit the nail. My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

Meera, Juhi , NB and others, any suggestions are welcome. I really need some help how we raise our daughters to guard for themselves in this world!

and what about we girls? I may sound coward, but yes, i am scared when i step out of home alone.

Snoowfallmeera30shree10EXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
This is really very very bad. Will there ever be an end to this? Or will we continue to live in a world where such criminals go scot free, public turns a blind eye and victims and other women have to think twice about reacting so as to not garner any adverse response from these beats?

It seems only the year 'number' has changed; women are back to being persecueted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30EXPELLIARMUSHot_Chocolate

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">I don't even know what to say anymore. Fear, rage, shock, disbelief, helplessness,...every emotion wrung out of you every day...How are we supposed to even live in this country or is it all around the world?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">I don't even know what to pray for, what to hope for.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">And I don't know what to wish for that girl without trivializing the trauma she has had to face.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Why doesn't it bother the police, the law, the government? And if it does, then why is nothing happening?</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Sorry...I'm just...</font>
<font
face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">
</font>

Meera I hear u and there's no consolation it happens world over I see it every day most r not so publicized and the physical brutality if multiple attackers but I can't say the pain is any diff

The endemic nature of authoritative apathy is what gets to me there is much in our forces here but India seems so irredeemable

For all if u who voiced fear ... I can only say we live in good n bad we can't magnify one over the other but Only fine tune our instincts
And something's are just beyond us

Edited by CravingKhana - 23 August 2013 at 8:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LooneyLunaCheshireBilliSnoowfallvgedinHot_ChocolateEXPELLIARMUSshree10meera30Sultan_Of_Swing1chillyEccentrica

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
cannot take this kind of news anymore, it hurts to even discuss it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30EXPELLIARMUSHot_Chocolate1chillySultan_Of_Swing

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shree10

<font color="#000066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I worry for my daughter. I really do. And I wonder how my parents allowed me to live with such freedom. It must have taken so much courage. And I don't know if I will have that.</font>

Meera you hit the nail. My thoughts mirror yours. I got way more freedom from my parents. But I dont know if I will be that liberal to my daughter. Not that she will care. But I really worry how to prepare her for the Zaleem Duniya!

This is the reason why I block this out.
For as long as possible , I'd like to pretend that I have nothing to worry about and the world is indeed a joyful and innocent place like the children obviously think it is !

I have no clue , Shree. Seriously , I don't .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30shree101chilly

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnkhunostalgic

cannot take this kind of news anymore, it hurts to even discuss it.

Exactly my point!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Snoowfallmeera30shree101chilly

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Meera, yes it exist in all parts of the world, intensity and totality vary thats it. But unlike there here society help the victims to cope up the happening which happened beyond their control.
Shree, here we try to educate the kids about the swim suit rule, saying NO, Play pretend Dr. , Speak Only to Mom or Dad, ... Whatever message we want to say to our kids we wont take more than 3 to 5 min. If they ask then we try to explain as briefly possible with only fact, no sugar coating or hiding.
TG, yes as you said we have to tune ourselves and our kids.

Snoowfallshree10meera30Sultan_Of_SwingCravingKhana1chilly

Go to top