Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only (Page 145)

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Best of luck Ridz!
I loved Small Wonder as a kid. Absolutely loved it. 

Full House was OK. I have a friend who was and is still nutty about it. It ran in India when I was at an age when it was too cutesy for me. 

Hindi soap my fam and I watched religiously for a few years was Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Good God! I don't know how many times they married each other and other people. But the nikaaa lady (Urvashi Dholakia) was funny and it made her career- lifted her from shitty soft p**n to legit TV. I remember watching her cry in some award ceremony. I was touched. Some people really have to go through hell to make ends meet. She was a single mom etc. 
nikaa...ROFL
I think Ekta started with her multiple marriage grid with Kasauti and still goes on with it.
Yeah Urvashi is a single mom and was dating Anuj Sachdeva(the current lead of Chanchan) a while ago

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillimadmaxineBlueMystique

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Originally posted by Semanti

Originally posted by meera30

Yes it's TGs turn

And When I think of all the movies an tv I've watched I am surprised I even studied forget paying which I hated with a passion

SOULMATE.

I abhorred 'playing with the neighbourhood kids'. And studying.

I studied because my competitive streak wouldn't let me consider not doing well on a test, but there were no prizes to be won for playing outside. So I scowled at the neighbourhood kids and rode my little blue bicycle around occasionally. But I mostly stayed at home reading/watching tv/pestering my mom, dad, and grandmom for stories.
I used to go to play till middle school and spin ghost stories with everyone acting on the same. Bahut mazaa aata thaBig smile

I told ghost stories too! *high five*

But to my younger cousins and friends. Now that I think about it, I have been telling people stories all my life. My report card almost always had 'talks too much' on it. LOL One teacher tried to make it sound nicer by writing 'is an excellent narrator of stories' instead. But Ma saw right through it and rapped me on the head and told me to stop talking so much in class.

madmaxineBlueMystiqueEccentrica

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Scrap me the new thread.
I am leaving.

nazcaBlueMystiqueEccentrica

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Chait, I am so impressed with your khabar of everyone from filmstars to random tv actors. I used to think I knew stuff, but I bow down before you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystiqueEccentrica

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Okay, they'll call me any minute! Bye!

Read somewhere it's a video interview...I am in my PJs >.< The recruiter is going to die if he failed to mention that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillinazcamadmaxineEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eccentrica

Originally posted by meera30

Yes it's TGs turn

And When I think of all the movies an tv I've watched I am surprised I even studied forget paying which I hated with a passion

SOULMATE.

I abhorred 'playing with the neighbourhood kids'. And studying.

I studied because my competitive streak wouldn't let me consider not doing well on a test, but there were no prizes to be won for playing outside. So I scowled at the neighbourhood kids and rode my little blue bicycle around occasionally. But I mostly stayed at home reading/watching tv/pestering my mom, dad, and grandmom for stories.
I used to go to play till middle school and spin ghost stories with everyone acting on the same. Bahut mazaa aata thaBig smile

I told ghost stories too! *high five*

But to my younger cousins and friends. Now that I think about it, I have been telling people stories all my life. My report card almost always had 'talks too much' on it. LOL One teacher tried to make it sound nicer by writing 'is an excellent narrator of stories' instead. But Ma saw right through it and rapped me on the head and told me to stop talking so much in class.
LOL I tell you your Mom is very smart
No I didn't (and still don't ) talk much. But it is a different matter on lecture gossipingWink

As for the TV knowledge, what I didn't watch on tv, I made up with sourcing from different mediums; still do the same for movies. I don't watch any but khabar rakhti hoon. Saves time na?

CheshireBillimadmaxineBlueMystique

Hot_Chocolate IF-Rockerz
Hot_Chocolate
Hot_Chocolate

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Max, since you're here and haven't done it yet, would you do the honours? We do need a new thread!

madmaxineBlueMystiqueEccentrica

Go to top