Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Disney Swag | IRKKND#12 | Invites Only (Page 137)

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I loved season 1 of Kutumb; first show that I fangirled on. And KYPH had my interes for soem time as well.
btw, hi allLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillimeera30BlueMystique

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ermmm I watched all of 30 episodes of Kaisa Yeh... It was alright :p that guy was quite popular too but the girl was terrible! And then one day I went eweee. Yep I am the only one to blame for all of this soap watching. To my credit I haven't watched anything in more than 6 months :D

Max I'm very excited about 24 too. The best (only good) thing Anil Kapoor has done since... Since producing Sonam Kapoor really but.. Since Slumdog Millionaire

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillimadmaxineBlueMystiqueEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Ermmm I watched all of 30 episodes of Kaisa Yeh... It was alright :p that guy was quite popular too but the girl was terrible! And then one day I went eweee. Yep I am the only one to blame for all of this soap watching. To my credit I haven't watched anything in more than 6 months :D

Max I'm very excited about 24 too. The best (only good) thing Anil Kapoor has done since... Since producing Sonam Kapoor really but.. Since Slumdog Millionaire
Everyone detests Sonam Kapoor kya?LOL
Meera kitne dino baad miliApprove

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Originally posted by Semanti

Actually, I wouldn't want 4Lions. Nope.
Some other PH with better PR and management ought to consider cashing in on Sobti-Irani's popularity. Maybe with a different sort of story altogether. (wrt the enormous amount of fanfic spawned by the show)
So no brooding, angry, young man and no perennially optimistic, cheerful, young girl. 

I would like that.
Any names in mind?

PH ke liye? Pata nahi Chait... I don't know that many in terms of portfolio of work. I can think of shows that I have watched and genuinely liked including Mile Jab Hum Tum for the most part, Remix-- this one show about high school kids that used to air in the early days of Star One, actually most of Star One's early shows including Guns and Roses, Hotel Kingston, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Special Squad, etc. I don't know individual PH's now.

But I remember them all for being NOT run-of-the-mill.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30madmaxineBlueMystiqueEccentrica

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Never heard of/watched kaisa yeh.

Meera, kabhi Skype pe milo. Tumse akele mein kuch baatein karni hain. Tongue

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

You know, Angad aka Iqbal Khan had a weirdly similar story. Became very popular and had tweenies and aunties fangirling over him. DAN he fell out with Ekta Kapoor and KYPH ended. He tried other shows heer and there but nothing quite re-created that magic. I have no idea what he does these days. 

He had a hot voice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystiqueEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eccentrica

Actually, I wouldn't want 4Lions. Nope.
Some other PH with better PR and management ought to consider cashing in on Sobti-Irani's popularity. Maybe with a different sort of story altogether. (wrt the enormous amount of fanfic spawned by the show)
So no brooding, angry, young man and no perennially optimistic, cheerful, young girl. 

I would like that.
Any names in mind?

PH ke liye? Pata nahi Chait... I don't know that many in terms of portfolio of work. I can think of shows that I have watched and genuinely liked including Mile Jab Hum Tum for the most part, Remix-- this one show about high school kids that used to air in the early days of Star One, actually most of Star One's early shows including Guns and Roses, Hotel Kingston, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Special Squad, etc. I don't know individual PH's now.

But I remember them all for being NOT run-of-the-mill.
MJHT began well but then disrailed towards the end. About Remix we were in school tabhi and back then I was a firm believer of TV being an idiot boxLOL But my friends used to fangirl over it and also draw parallels with many people from school
Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was too goodClap

Edited by Eccentrica - 29 August 2013 at 7:00am

CheshireBilliBlueMystique

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

You know, Angad aka Iqbal Khan had a weirdly similar story. Became very popular and had tweenies and aunties fangirling over him. DAN he fell out with Ekta Kapoor and KYPH ended. He tried other shows heer and there but nothing quite re-created that magic. I have no idea what he does these days. 

He had a hot voice.
True story.
Umm..his voice is what drove me awayLOL

CheshireBilliBlueMystique

Go to top