Ridz, you idiot, you already have a job! * Deep breath *
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
before anyone asks me, I was supposed to log off but I'm here for some time😊
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes in Zee few years back they had those shows and one Pavitra Rishtha, I think it is still airing. Then Runjun she married to one Gunda and the she becaome insane... Those were quite funny shows I recommend everybody to watch.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: meera30

Yes it's TGs turn

And When I think of all the movies an tv I've watched I am surprised I even studied forget paying which I hated with a passion

SOULMATE.

I abhorred 'playing with the neighbourhood kids'. And studying.

I studied because my competitive streak wouldn't let me consider not doing well on a test, but there were no prizes to be won for playing outside. So I scowled at the neighbourhood kids and rode my little blue bicycle around occasionally. But I mostly stayed at home reading/watching tv/pestering my mom, dad, and grandmom for stories.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Why do I feel so damn nervous!?

Ridz, you idiot, you already have a job! * Deep breath *

lambi saans andar...lambi saans bahar😊
madmaxine thumbnail
Best of luck Ridz!
I loved Small Wonder as a kid. Absolutely loved it. 

Full House was OK. I have a friend who was and is still nutty about it. It ran in India when I was at an age when it was too cutesy for me. 

Hindi soap my fam and I watched religiously for a few years was Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Good God! I don't know how many times they married each other and other people. But the nikaaa lady (Urvashi Dholakia) was funny and it made her career- lifted her from shitty soft p**n to legit TV. I remember watching her cry in some award ceremony. I was touched. Some people really have to go through hell to make ends meet. She was a single mom etc. 
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: Semanti

SOULMATE.

I abhorred 'playing with the neighbourhood kids'. And studying.

I studied because my competitive streak wouldn't let me consider not doing well on a test, but there were no prizes to be won for playing outside. So I scowled at the neighbourhood kids and rode my little blue bicycle around occasionally. But I mostly stayed at home reading/watching tv/pestering my mom, dad, and grandmom for stories.

I used to go to play till middle school and spin ghost stories with everyone acting on the same. Bahut mazaa aata tha😃
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Meera said she want to make a thread,isliye bola..
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Best of luck Ridz!

I loved Small Wonder as a kid. Absolutely loved it. 

Full House was OK. I have a friend who was and is still nutty about it. It ran in India when I was at an age when it was too cutesy for me. 

Hindi soap my fam and I watched religiously for a few years was Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Good God! I don't know how many times they married each other and other people. But the nikaaa lady (Urvashi Dholakia) was funny and it made her career- lifted her from shitty soft p**n to legit TV. I remember watching her cry in some award ceremony. I was touched. Some people really have to go through hell to make ends meet. She was a single mom etc. 

nikaa...🤣
I think Ekta started with her multiple marriage grid with Kasauti and still goes on with it.
Yeah Urvashi is a single mom and was dating Anuj Sachdeva(the current lead of Chanchan) a while ago