Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Semanti

OHMYGOD! Exotic is HILARIOUS!

My friends and I sing it ALL the time. 😆

It's a song. I was wondering who called her exotic. She looks like any desi chick with too much collagen in her lips. 😆
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

It's a song. I was wondering who called her exotic. She looks like any desi chick with too much collagen in her lips. 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPhhZg9v9NU[/YOUTUBE]

National jewel.
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vgedin

I agree wif you! Nargid Fakhri looks like a duck. Bas!

And PC - I will never think of the word "exotic" as a positive adjective any more

she is looking awful in exotic. I saw the video today. What is she trying to do?
You dont like Ranbir Kapoor? [:/]
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I refuse to listen to anything PC sings. I think Fashion was the first and last time I liked anything she did that could be called acting

Nargis Fakhri is ... the way she says Madras in the trailer of Madras Cafe is enough for me to dislike her even if I try to forget about Rockstar

Ranbir Kapoor can act well...but he is too flashy for my liking, But you are right Rocket Singh was very good!!

Oh and I also dislike Shahid Kapoor. What is with him anyway...No reason to bring him up except apparently he has a movie releasing soon. And he looks...ermmm bad.

And..here is where I will say it...I do not like Aamir Khan...sure he is a great actor but God he needs to stop taking himself so seriously. He has NOT been charged with purging Indian cinema of all the un-intellectual crap.

Haan koi nahi bacha...

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I like Ranbir Kapoor as an actor. He was really good in Rocket Singh and Wake Up Sid and Rajneeti. 

But I am an SRK fan 5eva. ❤️
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: meera30

I refuse to listen to anything PC sings. I think Fashion was the first and last time I liked anything she did that could be called acting

Nargis Fakhri is ... the way she says Madras in the trailer of Madras Cafe is enough for me to dislike her even if I try to forget about Rockstar

Ranbir Kapoor can act well...but he is too flashy for my liking, But you are right Rocket Singh was very good!!

Oh and I also dislike Shahid Kapoor. What is with him anyway...No reason to bring him up except apparently he has a movie releasing soon. And he looks...ermmm bad.

And..here is where I will say it...I do not like Aamir Khan...sure he is a great actor but God he needs to stop taking himself so seriously. He has NOT been charged with purging Indian cinema of all the un-intellectual crap.

Haan koi nahi bacha...

I think Max's got it right. Whether I like PC or not depends more on the filmmaker, than her. But I really can't stand her off screen.

I do like Ranbir Kapoor. He can act, he can dance, plus cute hai. *shallow college girl here*

I USED to like Shahid Kapoor right after Jab We Met. And I watched at least another 9 awful movies after that hoping for a good one. (Ok, I liked Kaminey.) I have issues letting go. But then he didn't make it particularly hard for me after that.

I like Aamir Khan on and off. By no means do I think that the sun shines out of every movie he touches. And just so everyone knows, people in Mumbai do NOT have an unhealthy obsession with their dhobis. No matter what Kiran Rao would like you to believe.
Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am unable to indulge myself into bollywood discussions.
So night for me. Bye :)
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I like Ranbir Kapoor as an actor. He was really good in Rocket Singh and Wake Up Sid and Rajneeti. 

Rajneeti...completely hormonal opinion - I love Arjun Rampal...the man looks smoking hot especially in this movie!!

And yes, Ranbir Kapoor was very Arjun meets Michael Corleone in the movie...Understated...brilliant
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Me too, Twiggs. 

And forever! 

Hate Salman though. He's forgotten how to act.