Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

VIRMAN FF:DANGEROUS LOVE DISCONTINUE (Page 4)

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia123sagar

awesome concept
plz update soon

Hey Jiya thanks a lot
and I'll try dearBig smile

Originally posted by Polo_s

Wow Jannat! Dis is realy make me curious n excited. Amazing concept. Plz update soon.

Thanx a lot dear Big smile
and I'll try

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Syed695

Awesome..! like the way u have distinguished the difference in being in love and being in love with 'love'.. ! Waitin for the Update..!!!

Thanx a lot Fauzia
glad u notice it...I'll try to update soonBig smile

Originally posted by 5roseparvin

Jannat... u r always amazing...
hey

Thanx 4 appreciation Dear
I really felll goodBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syed695

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

DANGEROUS LOVE

Intro

This story revolve around a girl and a boys and their love. Manvi is a sweet, cute and beautiful girl who loves Virat from childhood or in other word her denstiny was already written when she was born. Her parents always teaches her, she only belongs to him or her Virat and he belongs to her.

They are engaged two year before when she turn into 18, on her birthday. Virat didn't want to wait any longer, when she celebrates her 18 birthday, he announce their engagement on the very same date. But last year her parents was taken by God in plane accident. So Manvi lives with Virat sister and Brother in law.

Jeevika, Virat sister and a year younger than him and she got married with Viren 3 years back and had very sweet baby boy Anshul who is 6 month year old.

Viren loves Jeevika so much and his baby Anshul too. And own printing press Industry and he is also a very successful man.

Virat is powerful businessmen who own Vadhera fashion house. He works with world hot supermodel. He has a dashing personality anybody can fall for him, hot, sexy, 6 feet height handsome hunk who turns 27 years old now. He only loves Manvi from childhood, no super hot model revolved around him distract him as they all want him but because of hot short temper didn't allows them to come near him.

He himself put in Manvi head, he is only her and she is only and only him.

He doesn't like when any guy or girl talk to him, only their family member allowed no one else, so that in college Manvi had no friend, all are think Manvi is rude, egoistic or arrogent but no one knws she scared so much to him that why she doesn't do anything which he didn't like or didn't dare to deny him. She didn't want any jeopardy.

Manvi loves him and he also loves her too after engagement Virat also pull her closer to him, he doesn't cross his limits but he does let her feel and make her feel too the same he feels for her but in jeopardize way.

That is Dangerous Love

So this is a little intro hope it will clear the first chapter of this story.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAabhinav23Niama19RashinaDangerousworldAnshiaNishiarorasweettasiNikieevgaateenaalexijinakuTuba_KSGvamps1996imli95tanishalnkAbqurahanu0555Dee-jayShonaTishalujeyn9manvilover18.jai.sweets1126alicemathjia123sagarJESNIA7APKpreethi18virmanfan013pink1-Minion-Syed695hangokroshrebrasp_berry.Anastasia.niki795naina927-LumosMaxima-madhuhariniprathe

Jannat94 IF-Dazzler
Jannat94
Jannat94

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

DANGEROUS LOVE

Chapter 1

Virat is coming after two long years as he want to settle his business in California (USA) and he was very successful in that and after completion his job he return the day after tomorrow. Jeevika is so happy for his bother. She knows he is little different to other but if he loves someone It will lasted for life time and she also knows Manvi loves him so much but sometime because of his behaviour she got scared. Jeevika tries to change him but he didn't so finally she let it go think when they got married they will understand each other and settle with each other wants, likes or dislikes.

Jeevika feed to Anshul at night before dinner when Manvi enter her room.

Manvi: Di can i get in.

Jeevika: u can Mannu with smile and before my permission.

Manvi: smile back...Di Anshul is sleeping.

Jeevika: He takes his meal dear and in slumber also but not proper.

Added, U had any work Mannu.

Manvi: no Di i didn't come without any work. Ask sweetly

Jeevika: Mannuuu she stretch her name, is not like that u can come anytime u want and freely share anything u want also.

She focuses on last line.

Manvi: Di, Virat is coming. Are u give any party.

Jeevika: No Mannu, he strictly denied that u knw na he don't like all this only want to spend time with his family and U.

She again focuses U.

Manvi: she look here and there when Jeevika talking to her.

She says, "Di What is Love?"

Jeevika: Narrow her eyes, why u ask this question suddenly.

Manvi: nothing like that Di just want to know what it is exactly Love.

Jeevika: smiling at her question, she knows Manvi so well, she also notice that she blenched infront of him while talking so it should be clear to her. Manvi love is beautiful thing in this world but some it is painful. We can't define it but feel it. Love means care, protect, understand, believe, truth, stand in hour of need, give anything without any demand and complaint or never expect any return what we did. Love is done selflessly. We not only want once physically but want to be totally her/his by their heart, body and soul.

Now u understand what is love

Manvi: listen very carefully what Jeevika try to make her understand. She nodded and smile at her.

Added, come Di let go for dinner.

Jeevika: smile back and nodded, u go i'll come.

They had their dinner and let go for sleep.

Later in night

In Manvi's rooms

She makes her understand what Jeevika says. She loves him and only him, she knew it very as Manvi recollect memories of Virat and his engagement day.

After her birthday party Virat called her in his room for her gift But she stopped by their parents as they had some work.

In Virat room

He stand without shirt waiting for his love as he wants her oblivious he doesn't any limit but wants to feel in some ways, it is not wrong as from today she comes in adult group, he always desire her want to kiss her, feel her but not did that as he know Manvi is little small for that, she naive like kid so he didn't want to scared her from the reality of anything. She hadn't any friend who told her about anything and he wants to tell her everything at the right time without snatching her innocence. And today he takes first step at least.

He put his light closed so that she didn't get scared or embarrasses with anything only moonlight gives its light and enhanced the beauty of his room and filled room with only romantic aura. He stands in his balcony when he feels someone foot step coming closer to him and stop very near to him. She hugs him from behind and presses her lips on his bare back.

His temper crossed no limit or reaches high. He grabs her hand and made her in front of him and slapped her so tight and she falls with thud on ground.

So how was that?

i know its not a long update but frankly speaking seriously want ur views if it is upto the mark or not. If not then I won't continue it

Actually I'm not confident about this ff.

Dnt worry... I only send pm to those who made comment on this no one else as I don't bother with constant pm LOL

And plz who made comment on this ff plz like and made comments so that i know what u think about it.

And honestly speaking just give suggestion or criticism also.

Love Jannat Big smile

Edited by Jannat94 - 20 August 2013 at 2:31am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAtellyroxRashinarajini99DangerousworldAnshianidakhsweettasiNikieeaman-2vgaasaathanateenaalexiNishiarorahindujareddykinzshonatenimli95jinakuAngel.KhushiTuba_KSGvishalfooljayprabuanu0555Kicha111Dee-jayAbqurahShonaTisha5roseparvinricha002lujeyn9Polo_stanishalnkneghaanvyagnihotririda12ka4panamaasweets1126angleroopsjia123sagaralicemathJESNIA7APKpreethi18-Minion-pink1roshrebSyed695virmanfan013zariya123-LumosMaxima-niki795naina927.Anastasia.madhuhariniprathe

-Minion- IF-Rockerz
-Minion-
-Minion-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
awesome CS and first part was superb.seems like manvi is so naive and innocent type girl and virat is a physico lover and dangerce also.i love this tyue of character.but end is scary and confusion,why virat slap manvi?u end in worng time.waiting for next part.plz con soon.

Jannat94

5roseparvin Senior Member
5roseparvin
5roseparvin

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I like it and this story is very interesting...
Pm me friend whenever u update stories...
And thank u for ur pm... friend

Jannat94

virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
haww jannat baby what is this ek aur ff virman pe but koi na after all we are crazy and hatke virman fanROFL
now coming to the update it was superb se bhi upper you know what i just love this concept and title is too perfect for it
dangerous love hmm it's true that when love cross it's limit it becomes dangerous for anyone
love the talk between jeeman love the way how jeevika made her understand about love and her feeling
poor manvi feeling very bad for her that she lost her parents and she scared from virat b'coz of his short temper and over protectivenessCry
haww virat slapped whom was it manvi or some other gal..
curious to know that
plz cont soon and thanx for the pm
take care
your old sis ROFL
shivali Heart

Jannat94

Kicha111 Senior Member
Kicha111
Kicha111

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Hmm ended on wrong timeConfused