lujeyn9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
superb update!!!!!
loved it
thanx 4 pm😊
anu0555 thumbnail
awsome update..loved it...to the bottom of the heart..really lovable update evr..!!! great...manvi n virat's romantic momentss...i lovd all the scens i which they exist..!! love u jannat..u gave us so lovely n amazing update...their farmhouse part was tooo guudd... arrghh hate diyaa..n after farmhouse part dat virat's room part was soo romantic yet passionate.. falling for virman.. n manvi is ssooo innocent lovable adorable n wt not..?? n on the other hand diyaa isss so cruel clever...cunning...now she is shocked seeing them together..cuddling in eachother's arm...tch tch tch tch diya..ur plan was ghatiya like you...hahaha... lolzxx..anyways..jannat it was superbly done...plzz update soon eagerly w8ng...
love yea
-anu aka rouza..
tanishalnk thumbnail
Awesome update. ...I m really addicted to ds story...
Hope vrat teach a lesson to diya coz after ds scene 😉 she will try to create rift between them...plz plz plz update soon
Sry we guyz r very demandibg na bt kya kare u are awesome writer na...
Polo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesom update like always. Viraat realy love her or say mad 4 her. Hate dis witch Diya. Viraat should teach her some lessons. Plz update next soon. V also want devil house update. Plz plz plz
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx alott for this awesome and long update its just awesome 😃
virman roamntic moments just soo amazing how virat did every little thing to make her comfortable it is only she who mattered to him he didnt care about anyone else...he truly loves and cares for her 😃
but cant say the same thing about manvi i feel she not in love with virat she is just scared or its sumthing else dunno what ...she is not comfortable around him like he is...
and diya how dre she manipulate manvi good that manvi said it to virat he gotta deal with diya ...the last scene which she saw will surely make her go mad 😆
update next part soon and thanx alott for the pm 😃
Abqurah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update appi 😉
update soon...thank you for pm😃 love it
👏
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update.virat love manvi so much and also care for her but virat should talk to manvi to know her pov also.i love the innocet manvi but is she really love him or just scare him which make her though she love him?plz clear my confusion.virman moment was too romantic.hope after see them together diya not creat any rift between them plz kick her out from virman life.con soon.Edited by sumaia99 - 10 years ago
roshreb thumbnail
nice update..this manvi is too innocent to handle this virat..& just like her i'm scared of him .. his love seems more like an obsession & he has a very dominating nature   and that diya taking advantage of mannu's innocence but must agree she has guts, to mess up with virat ...now she is shocked to see them in bed together ...  virman marriage in less than 1 week.. what type of relationship will they have after marriage...eager to know ..update soon
Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic updt...awww poor manvi...so innocent n gullible...ufff loved this dangerous virat...but he is so dominating, unpredictable n desperate...at least give some time to her...bechari...lolzzz...cont soon
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
HATE this Diya...
Love Virman scne...
Virat really love Manvi...
Manvi is scared of Virat but she love him a lot...
Pleasee continue soon...