wait'g 4 d nxt part
Cont s πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š n
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome concept...πŸ‘
u started rocking from the first chap itself...πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for virman meeting😊
OMG..!!! it was dammmn gooodd...
it was awsome as alwyas...its so nysh n interesting concept...
i fell in love in with it... loved the introduction..it was fab..lovely...outstanding..!!! n title name is very interesting n awsome..!!!
loved manvi n viraat's character..!!! great story..!!plzzz janat do update sooonnn...i waiitng eagerly for nxt part...can't wait anymore...!!! n thnk u for the pm...n sorry for short comment...actually from now i will not get dat much time bcoz my skool has been started...but i will definitely read ur stories n will comment on them..
love yea
-anu aka rouza..
Edited by anu0555 - 10 years ago
omg it is brilliant loved it plz cnt sn and pm me
Awesome..!! Very different though..and interesting 1 too...They love each other allot..but Virat is 1 dominating...he loves her and would plan everything...but when takes that intiative he doesn't like..cz thats wht happened in the end...he slapped her for kissing him..where he himself wantedto take that 1st step...Superb Jannat..Waiting for the story to unfold..Thanks for the PM..!!
wow Appi i love u
U finally update and don't worry na
It dhasuπŸ‘
I love the song great job... Update soon and thank u for pm πŸ€—
awesome & different concept!! love it..virat's love is a dangerous one !! his dominating nature is scary !! that slap at the end was shocking..he wants to be in charge of each and everything!! update soon!!
Edited by roshreb - 10 years ago
SUPERB STAR.
BUT WHY VIRAT SLAP MANVI?
IS IT MANVI, OR ANYONE ELSE?
PLZ CONTINUE SOON.
THANKS FOR PM.
New story on Virman!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Prologue is really nice ⭐️.. Loved the way you have described being in love and being in love with the idea of love.. Dangerous love!! Interesting title πŸ‘πŸΌ.. Intro part was superb 😊.. Virat sounds little psycho type lover and quite dominating.. Manvi is sweet and innocent girl.. Loved the first chapter ⭐️.. Nice song selection ❀️.. But very wrong timing Jannat.. Why did you stop there?? He slapped Manvi?? πŸ˜² Manvi doesn't sound that bold.. Is it some other girl?? Eagerly waiting for the next part.. Please continue soon and do pm me for the future updates please.. Take care 😊 
Awww!!!!!!Viru slapped someone who is that??? Eager to read next part!!!! Do upd8 soon!!!!