OS - The Dressing Room Couch - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Suvika.

phew...☺️☺️☺️

am i glad i requested you to open this one in a separate thread..😆

I guess...some may find it too in your face...but the truth is all of it is innuendo...I have not even mentioned body parts directly...or described anything beyond kisses 😳

I would describe it as modern romance with a tinge of naughtiness to it!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jyotinayana

Love you Sujata for making my day   By the way was it me who talked about stereotyping today! !!!

Thank you Dr Jyoti..good that you mentioned it...otherwise I may not have thought to share this...

My problem with Ashutosh is that I so like the almost reclusive, complex man with a complicated past that I don't want to change it 😳

If I have to write an altogether different character, then I should not call him Ashutosh 😆
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I guess...some may find it too in your face...but the truth is all of it innuendo...I have not even mentioned body parts directly...or described anything beyond kisses 😳

I would describe it as modern romance with a tinge of naughtiness to it!

and i would agree with you..this OS honestly doesn't need a disclaimer of any kind...hats off for writing it the way you did..

just out of curiosity...you wrote this one for another serial, right?? i am assuming it was at some point where that guy put the girl down in the office or some such scene...what actually did happen in the serial?? did they not kiss and make up after a point?? did it go off on a tangent?? 
Originally posted by Suvika.

and i would agree with you..this OS honestly doesn't need a disclaimer of any kind...hats off for writing it the way you did..

just out of curiosity...you wrote this one for another serial, right?? i am assuming it was at some point where that guy put the girl down in the office or some such scene...what actually did happen in the serial?? did they not kiss and make up after a point?? did it go off on a tangent?? 

Okay, the truth is none of this happened in the show...only the names of the characters were taken from the show...and the part about Papa banna...they dont consummate for a while owing to various complications...and when it is time, he actually tellls her he wants to be a father...hilarious! 

Actually, the girl works in his architectural firm and that is how he falls in love with her...post their wedding, the story went completely haywire,,and they never focused on the firm ever again...even he did not to back to office let alone her...it was a show that started well but went down the drain soon after!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 years ago
One more OS by you... its really a lucky day... Very try to read it asap Sujatha ji...
he Sujata where did you find this Ashutosh ?

wonderful os...typical of you to come out with something like this...Hilarious and hot.
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Okay, the truth is none of this happened in the show...only the names of the characters were taken from the show...and the part about Papa banna...they dont consummate for a while owing to various complications...and when it is time, he actually tellls her he wants to be a father...hilarious! 

Actually, the girl works in his architectural firm and that is how he falls in love with her...post their wedding, the story went completely haywire,,and they never focused on the firm ever again...even he did not to back to office let alone her...it was a show that started well but went down the drain soon after!
I used to watch that one..you are before marriage all scenes were so classy..blended perfectly with the backdrop..

but after marriage the office just disappeared..and it never looked like as is he was a multi-millionaire..the main leads personality was diluted..
Originally posted by suku_07

One more OS by you... its really a lucky day... Very try to read it asap Sujatha ji...

Take your time, Sukirti 😊
Originally posted by achdata3

Lovely OS...😛

Thank you Diksha 😊
Originally posted by vidyasabde

he Sujata where did you find this Ashutosh ?

wonderful os...typical of you to come out with something like this...Hilarious and hot.

Thank you Vidya,..he was hidden somewhere in the archives 😆