Jodha Akbar

Regarding new name of serial

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Friends, I think the new name is going to be like this:

AKBAR: Do dharmo se judi ek prem katha

The name of the serial will be Akbar and the tagline will be this "Do dharmo" line.

The name change to Akbar was already announced by Ekta yesterday itself in an interview. Today Zee News seem to have re-confirmed it. Also, because the Rajputs do not want it to be a Rajput or Kshatriya vs. Mughal kind of panga, they are being careful to add the tagline that it is a story of unity between two religions and not a caste-based story.

The question I am waiting to hear is what is the new name of Jodha? Either they may just change the name to something else, or else they may also weave the name change into the storyline ...

What I mean is, maybe they can say Jalal is now giving Jodha a new name such as "XYZ" which Jalal may give as a sign of status to Jodha. (But in usual style, maybe Jodha may even misundertsnad him that he is trying to erase her identity and create a new one!). If they do something like that, the name change could look like it is part of the story and the nok-jhok between jalal and his new bride.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500N33MA..Annie..XDPagalKuriXDrimi10leelu0001.FemmeFatale.manzilmukulSonaLuvZaSaf-Rashi-ameiliachinuchinuSuper KoolSexylicious.elasinghriyya6

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Maybe something like that will happen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAskanda12riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I'm bit relieved the title will be Akbar... But like you said they might add the tag line... But the main will be Akbar...

I'm not sure whether they will just change her name  all of sudden... Or like u said mayb create a track wer jalal wants her to be given a new name, but if this happens then the new name must be like Mariam based on history right... Guys dun throw anything but Mariam akbar sounds weird as well...

So I would prefer if tey could just address her as Malika or Hira ... I know Hira Akbar sounds weird 2 ... LOL But we have no choice LOL

Let's see Embarrassed 

Edited by riyya6 - 18 August 2013 at 7:17am

N33MAskanda12chinuchinu

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
If they do a name change then there would be a lot of confusion among people.Maybe he will start calling her MariamConfused in the show as a sign as u said Skanda of a new status.
It will be so much better for Ekta because they are many ppl watching the show who has no idea of the protests and are not on IF like us and will go'''what the heck is wrong with these ppl?'
Edited to add:EK didnt announce Jodha'as name is that a sign that she wont be changing?

Edited by ameilia - 18 August 2013 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

I'm bit relieved the title will be Akbar... But like you said they might add the tag line... But the main will be Akbar...

I'm not sure whether they will just change her name  all of sudden... Or like u said mayb create a track wer jalal wants her to be given a new name, but if this happens then the new name must be like Mariam based on history right... Guys dun throw anything but Mariam akbar sounds weird as well...

So I would prefer if tey could just address her as Malika or Hira ... I know Hira Akbar sounds weird 2 ... LOL But we have no choice LOL

Let's see Embarrassed 

Yes Mariam was a name based on history ... but just to have one moment of fun between us, what if Jalal decide to give her an official name as well as some pet-name that he likes? In that case maybe her official name  would be Mariam, but he may call her by whatever endearment he likes, right!WinkHug

(Don't throw chappals at me, I'm just flying a kite here!Wink)

ameiliariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by riyya6

Let's see Embarrassed 

Yes Mariam was a name based on history ... but just to have one moment of fun between us, what if Jalal decide to give her an official name as well as some pet-name that he likes? In that case maybe her official name  would be Mariam, but he may call her by whatever endearment he likes, right!WinkHug

I'm curious to know what are the pet names LOL... Hug Possible 2 ur take 

Pet names like: my love ROFL Darling... Sweetheart... Sweetly ROFL

Edited by riyya6 - 18 August 2013 at 7:23am

cheekie12XDPagalKuriXDskanda12

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

[

Makes perfect sense...Smile

skanda12riyya6

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Riyya and Super Kool:

I was expecting rotten tomatoes to come flying at me for the suggestion of a pet name and instead you both are going far ahead of me in suggesting "Darling", "Sweetheart" etc. Girls, have some control!!!LOLWink

What is the Urdu word for "Darling"? Maybe we should look for something that is in 16th century Urdu instead of 21st Century English?ROFL

Can you just imagine if Jalal dialogue was like "Begum darlu, (short for darling), mein shahenshah hoon, main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon, darlu"!

Oh God,, I cannot even see the page, I am laughing so hard!LOLLOL

Edited by skanda12 - 18 August 2013 at 7:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cheekie12XDPagalKuriXDleelu0001--Janvie--chinuchinuSuper Koolriyya6

Go to top