Poll Question :

which costar u want against sanaya in her nxt show??

Poll Choice
gurmeet
karan wahi
mohit
Gautam Rode
others
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
No repeats (Anuj doesn't count because his stint was too short to be called a full on jodi) but any decent actor who can act...the rest Sanaya will take care of. More than who Sanaya's co star is I'm interested in the role Sanaya will do and as I want her to do a strong female oriented role it'd be hard to rope in a top name. If she goes with a full on  romance based show then I quite like the idea of Mohit Malhotra, he was really good in Kya Hua Tera Vaada. Other that Karan...T or W, both would be good. Gautam I'm undecided about and Viraaf would be an interesting choice in the right kind of story...but I thought I saw some promos for his new show on Life OK.
Sanaya's one of the favourite choice Barun, the obvious.
Otherwise Karan wahi, Ritwik Dhanjaani and my 1st crush Vishal Karwaal. 😃 Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
Ofcoarse we would only want Barun to pair with Sanaya
Voted for other cause next i want to see her with Iqbal Khan then with Gautam Rode.
barun ..but i know thats not possible .. so i dont know.. i want one good co-star for her whoever it is ,thats it ..
Obviously Barun, but since its not happening I'd want to see her with either Karan Wahi or Karan Tacker or Mohit or even Gautam
Actually, how about Karan Veer Bohra? I just saw this pic of the  two of them standing together,in the promo of Welcome. They looked so GOOD (yes, in bold, that's how good they looked together). I want it to be a really good show with a very strong script and good actors all around. Hope for the best for her.
i chose gurmeet... love him. but i also like karan, but he will look too young with sanaya...
KSG  but he is busy 
so Gautam and mohit raina