India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

My mom likes raghu and antara too :D

SugarDream IF-Sizzlerz
SugarDream
SugarDream

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i couldn't stopped laughing yesterday watched scenes and VMs on my Laptop and actually we should have watched something on TV but my sis has done something with her phone my dad was by his Laptop and my mom heard Music with her phone but secretly she looked to my Laptop and said to me Ayaz has crooked teeths but he Looks good and i said to her no one on this world is perfect and yes he is handsome! & at the same time i watched the shower Scene and my mom said that it was intentionally that Antara Slips  LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

moomigoodstorywinsMissAmnellbanushivanishena07Minni147SWEEBILLIayaazukideewaniCat.honeybees22PrincessNBabyHimavariDilBanjara--Royal--

divzz29 IF-Rockerz
divzz29
divzz29

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
heheheheheBig smile

Edited by divyaarora - 18 August 2013 at 6:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarDreamPrincessN

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
even my mom likes too...LOL..u know i have a rantara pic loaded on my mob..this one..Wink

for these all days i was hidding it from my mom but yesterday she saw it anyhow..LOL..i was like omg now i am deadDead,but my mom just smiled and asked me that where did i get the pic?Tongue..i said mom i got this from fb.Smile..she again smiled and said "nice photo"Embarrassed
my mom has got into rantara's magic also..ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellgoodstorywinsbanushivanidivzz29SugarDreamayaazukideewaniCat.PrincessN--Royal--

SugarDream IF-Sizzlerz
SugarDream
SugarDream

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifians

even my mom likes too...LOL..u know i have a rantara pic loaded on my mob..this one..Wink

for these all days i was hidding it from my mom but yesterday she saw it anyhow..LOL..i was like omg now i am deadDead,but my mom just smiled and asked me that where did i get the pic?Tongue..i said mom i got this from fb.Smile..she again smiled and said "nice photo"Embarrassed
aww your mom smiled mine too you know i was like i feel so weird when i watch Scenes of them and when someone would watch it with me too and the Thing is i am not even indian we speak german and my mom says always you are so addicted to indian Shows but now she watched with me ROFLhehe thats the Magic of RanTara no one can ignore them as you just can only LOVE them! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissAmnellMyAnastasia18banushivanidivzz29ayaazukideewaniBabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetDesire-

Originally posted by ifians

aww your mom smiled mine too you know i was like i feel so weird when i watch Scenes of them and when someone would watch it with me too and the Thing is i am not even indian we speak german and my mom says always you are so addicted to indian Shows but now she watched with me ROFLhehe thats the Magic of RanTara no one can ignore them as you just can only LOVE them! Big smile
my mom watch this show with me every dayROFL and i always have hard time to hide my blush..Blushing...rantara always takes me to dreamland but i have to make a indifferent face in front of my mom..LOL..it's too hard sometimes..Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banushivaniayaazukideewaniPrincessNSugarDream

ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
even my mum likes rantara magar usse raghu bohot pasand aayiConfused

that means competion btw  me and my mumROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

banushivaniSugarDreamPrincessNBabyHimavari

PrincessN IF-Sizzlerz
PrincessN
PrincessN

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
crazy hum... crazy moms..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SugarDreamayaazukideewaniBabyHimavari

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaazukideewani

even my mum likes rantara magar usse raghu bohot pasand aayiConfused

that means competion btw  me and my mumROFL
meri mom ko bhi raghu pasand hain..LOL..one day while he was watching the show for first time he said the boy is handsome..ahem ahem..Wink...and u know in the first ME after that rain seq when those street lads run away looking at raghu's killer looks my mom suddenly commented from my side,"isliye har sahar mein ek bhai hona jatrrori hain."ROFL..and i was all cracked..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewaniPrincessN

Go to top