jhoda-akbar new name "AKBAR" - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
i have been seeing a lot of posts about the new name and everybody being upset which is ok but guys with the way things are going with JA I will be happy with watever new name they come up with as long a the story stays the same ane i get to see prajat
I am happy ðŸ˜Š this sounds really good & sensible too ðŸ˜†
Were their any protests when the movie Jodha-Akbar was made... just curious coz i dn remember any thing like that... so why now... isnt this throwing artistic freedom in trash... may b i knw half the thing but this is what i feelEdited by mizzundaztud - 10 years ago
Tfs. Bt for me Jodha Akbar was most suitable..
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

are yeh pehle wale naam (which is doning around) usse toh achha hai...

🤣 I cant even remember it! It was something like prem Katha pyaar ðŸ˜†
There was one supposed title called
Ek thaa Raja and Ek thee Rani ðŸ¤£

I remember a member commenting that she's not even gonna tell her friends the name of the serial she was following as they'd think she was cuckoo...😳 

Akbar does feel like its more of a life-saga of the emperor than the romantic tale we're looking forward to...🤔hmmm...still better than Do Dharmo and Ek that Raja nonsense..

Also, it just goes to show we can never trust the media or the creatives/channel...they keep changing their statement...the guy from Zee just told chinu that there would be NO name change...and now this comes out... ðŸ˜•

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

There was one supposed title called
Ek thaa Raja and Ek thee Rani ðŸ¤£

I remember a member commenting that she's not even gonna tell her friends the name of the serial she was following as they'd think she was cuckoo...😳 

Akbar does feel like its more of a life-saga of the emperor than the romantic tale we're looking forward to...🤔hmmm...still better than Do Dharmo and Ek that Raja nonsense..

Also, it just goes to show we can never trust the media or the creatives/channel...they keep changing their statement...the guy from Zee just told chinu that there would be NO name change...and now this comes out... ðŸ˜•

have u checked when this post was made,18th august...the phone call was made a day before...
although i will miss the epic name but AKBAR..and then the tag line.. Do dharmon se judi ek prem katha sounds not too bad..after all Akbar the great dominates this show, its mainly about his way of ruling the world and being married to a hindu girl was just a small and perhaps most influential part of his life which will be the main focus of this show for which they have added the tag line as the whole issue is to do with the name..are bhai banduon naam mein kya rakha hai show enjoy karo! i am happy that the show ill go on...
Originally posted by aanchal_c

have u checked when this post was made,18th august...the phone call was made a day before...

I apologize for the confusion...
this is old post guys wonder kaise phir se aa gayi upar  ðŸ˜³