vintage_12
vintage_12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I am happy Smile this sounds really good & sensible too LOL

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Were their any protests when the movie Jodha-Akbar was made... just curious coz i dn remember any thing like that... so why now... isnt this throwing artistic freedom in trash... may b i knw half the thing but this is what i feel

Edited by mizzundaztud - 18 August 2013 at 3:41pm
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Tfs. Bt for me Jodha Akbar was most suitable..
XDPagalKuriXD Goldie
XDPagalKuriXD
XDPagalKuriXD

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppluvkuch

are yeh pehle wale naam (which is doning around) usse toh achha hai...

ROFL I cant even remember it! It was something like prem Katha pyaar LOL
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
There was one supposed title called
Ek thaa Raja and Ek thee Rani ROFL

I remember a member commenting that she's not even gonna tell her friends the name of the serial she was following as they'd think she was cuckoo...Stern Smile 

Akbar does feel like its more of a life-saga of the emperor than the romantic tale we're looking forward to...Ermmhmmm...still better than Do Dharmo and Ek that Raja nonsense..

Also, it just goes to show we can never trust the media or the creatives/channel...they keep changing their statement...the guy from Zee just told chinu that there would be NO name change...and now this comes out... Confused

Edited by lashy - 03 September 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginco

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

I remember a member commenting that she's not even gonna tell her friends the name of the serial she was following as they'd think she was cuckoo...Stern Smile 

Akbar does feel like its more of a life-saga of the emperor than the romantic tale we're looking forward to...Ermmhmmm...still better than Do Dharmo and Ek that Raja nonsense..

Also, it just goes to show we can never trust the media or the creatives/channel...they keep changing their statement...the guy from Zee just told chinu that there would be NO name change...and now this comes out... Confused

have u checked when this post was made,18th august...the phone call was made a day before...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinulashy

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
although i will miss the epic name but AKBAR..and then the tag line.. Do dharmon se judi ek prem katha sounds not too bad..after all Akbar the great dominates this show, its mainly about his way of ruling the world and being married to a hindu girl was just a small and perhaps most influential part of his life which will be the main focus of this show for which they have added the tag line as the whole issue is to do with the name..are bhai banduon naam mein kya rakha hai show enjoy karo! i am happy that the show ill go on...
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

Originally posted by lashy

have u checked when this post was made,18th august...the phone call was made a day before...

I apologize for the confusion...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chinuchinu

Go to top