Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Have to tolerate Swayam-Aashi! (Page 2)

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron9113

For me swaron nd aashi's dance i wl easily cn tolrate.
Bcoz of sharon is going to be jealous nd it wl be a treat to watch.

Bt sharon nd rey i can't tolrate them for a sec.
Seeing them together i feel disgust. Dead
same here can tolerate aashi swayam just to make her realise how it feels when the person u loved the most is enjoying with someone else.
swayam will not going to enjoy with aashi or anyone else but sharon had literally enjoyed her photoshoot with rey then about linkup i agree its not important for her so she doesnot bother but if same happens with swayam will she able to keep d same calmness lets see.
she already knows about swayam intensity how can she just sit and keep calm after being linked with rey.
doesnot she knows how much it will hurt swayam.

Edited by vinitam - 18 August 2013 at 8:20am

nancynnv IF-Dazzler
nancynnv
nancynnv

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I accept it but I m happy in a way Bcoz after this atleast Sharon's eyes will b open n she will realise the worth of swayam...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
wait a sec huys was swayam upset by her link up wid ray ? ...as he was lyin in bed n tinkin bout adi sir n tinkin hu my8 hav done dat poster ting ...he wasnt upset was he ? ..
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanista

wait a sec huys was swayam upset by her link up wid ray ? ...as he was lyin in bed n tinkin bout adi sir n tinkin hu my8 hav done dat poster ting ...he wasnt upset was he ? ..
ok hav u watched that scene throughly l mean yes he did said only about who leaked that photo but the words of vp and rinni was repeating in his mind as rey and sharon is a popular couple and people considering them couple in real life too
i know swayam doesnot mu them and might never question their relationship but he is a human too not any bf can tolerate that his gf is linked to someone even though it was rumour

Edited by vinitam - 18 August 2013 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DD_Tannufan

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

Originally posted by fanista

ok hav u watched that scene throughly l mean yes he did said only about who leaked that photo but the words of vp and rinni was repeating in his mind as rey and sharon is a popular couple and people considering them couple in real life too
i know swayam doesnot mu them and might never question their relationship but he is a human too not any bf can tolerate that his gf is linked to someone even though it was rumour

oh is dat so ! hw my heart ached aftr knowing dis..i tot swayam wasn't affected by it...he was too selfless ...aftrall hez also a human ..
proudbong IF-Dazzler
proudbong
proudbong

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
sorry but your sharey is also intolerable
j_vrushan Goldie
j_vrushan
j_vrushan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
seeing sharey is completely intolerable...swayam -asshi still ok as swayams' love n commitment is unquestionable n aashi too knows her limits n swayams' commitment whereas sharey are epitome of dumbness...if one can go through sharey torture Dead swayam-asshi becomes much more tolerable...

Go to top