India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Have to tolerate Swayam-Aashi!

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
guys i agree dat Aashi is a awesum dancer n swayam is also commendable ...but wen dey r paired together ...sry guys it gives me a yuck feelin !!!sharey is tolerable as dey r cute together but swayam-Aashi ...no way ...i don like d fact dat jealously is goin to b used to make sharon realise ! ...as deirs is internal ,unconditional love i don like it ..N ofcoarse i hate hate it ! i just cant tolerate Aashi n swayam .. i knw guys Aashi represents gals like us who try to reach swayam ...but v gals wudnt go close to swayam . if v knew dat swayam cn ony love sharon ...i wish der wud b a guy ...representin all d guys tryin to reach sharon ...apart frm swayam ofcoarse ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damonTVDrocks-spongy-

DD_Tannufan Goldie
DD_Tannufan
DD_Tannufan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
well every one has their likes and dislikes .. i just wish that after sharons realization ,  there wont be any swayam - aashi and rey sharon link ups cause for me , both is untolerable ...

TheGunnerradhks12345

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey sorry to say dear but for me swayam and aashi r more good than sharon and rey coz sharey started irritating me after that photoshoot and now i can't tolerate them together ,,,,,,,also i don't want swayam and ashi scenes after sharon's realization

Edited by muskan108 - 18 August 2013 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGunnerradhks12345--Rose--

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
sha---rey is cute Dead after that photoshoot atleast not any swaron fan agrees to it...and i too want only swaron scene but not at the cost that swayam has to compromise always...if sharon can have fun with other guy y not swayam.
but i really want no swayam aash or sharon rey scene after sharon realization...look to match the intensity of swayam she has to be intense
i know she is equally intense as swayam but never consider herself intense , to make her come out of her real intense side aashi is needed badly
trust me jealous sharon would be treat to watch.

Edited by vinitam - 18 August 2013 at 7:49am

TheGunnerMuskan_SwaRon

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I will not tolerate sharon-rey scene  after the photo shoot
i am really disgusted
i changed the channel because i wasn't able to see such a beautiful relationship getting destroyed..AngryAngry

same goes with swayam-aashi
i will have to tolerate their dance
but seeing a jealous and possessive sharon it would be a treat to watch..
i really want sharon to realize soon that what swayam means to him

swayam has given a number of times test for his love
but now sharon has to go through the same test
it's her chance now...

PS. felt like crying seeing swayam in that state...
please don't do this to him again...
sharon you have to realize fast

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGunnerradhks12345DD_TannufanMuskan_SwaRon

Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitam

sha---rey is cute Dead after that photoshoot atleast not any swaron fan agrees to it...and i too want only swaron scene but not at the cost that swayam has to compromise always...if sharon can have fun with other guy y not swayam.
but i really want no swayam aash or sharon rey scene after sharon realization...look to match the intensity of swayam she has to be intense
i know she is equally intense as swayam but never consider herself intense , to make her come out of her real intense side aashi is needed badly
trust me jealous sharon would be treat to watch.

bang on reply!!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -spongy-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I will not tolerate sharon-rey scene after the photo shoot</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i am really disgusted</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i changed the channel because i wasn't able to see such a beautiful relationship getting destroyed..AngryAngry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">same goes with swayam-aashi</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i will have to tolerate their dance</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">but seeing a jealous and possessive sharon it would be a treat to watch..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i really want sharon to realize soon that what swayam means to him</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">swayam has given a number of times test for his love</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">but now sharon has to go through the same test</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#0000ff">it's her chance now...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">PS. felt like crying seeing swayam in that state...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">please don't do this to him again...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#ff0000">sharon you have to realize fast</font>
i too cant see swayam like this last episode when he was alone thinking about all this .i felt like crying but sharon doesnot bother to understand how swayam would have feeling after all this.
so to make her realize i will tolerate ashi swayam scene but sharon rey no way cant tolerate them any more.
i cant even tolerate them standing pols apart in the same screenspace.

Edited by vinitam - 18 August 2013 at 8:11am
swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
For me swaron nd aashi's dance i wl easily cn tolrate.
Bcoz of sharon is going to be jealous nd it wl be a treat to watch.

Bt sharon nd rey i can't tolrate them for a sec.
Seeing them together i feel disgust. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhks12345

Go to top