Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 77)

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 21010

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by ddds

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barun-Raj-Sobti/217597355061649?hc_location=stream

Its open and it crossed 698 k likes :O

Saalu apne kahata na in his bday it will creoss 500k likes

Sum this is the one who stole everyone's page and merged over here. All pages including Barun Sobti, barun sobti lovers page and Team barun, and the likes these respective pages got merged over here in this page of this person who stole these FB pages.
but how can anyone hack and merge ?


don't know yaar, but many lost pages and there was a havoc there in FB in recent days regarding this.

whoever did it is such a looser Dead

they stole pages from people who had worked hard to get all the likes and made their page famousAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.DiArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

whoever did it is such a looser Dead

they stole pages from people who had worked hard to get all the likes and made their page famousAngry

Will have to face severe action from FB, maybe a bit late, but surely will have to.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.DiNan08

ishq30 IF-Rockerz
ishq30
ishq30

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 9772

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by ishqRONsharma

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by ddds

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Barun-Raj-Sobti/217597355061649?hc_location=stream

Its open and it crossed 698 k likes :O

Saalu apne kahata na in his bday it will creoss 500k likes

Sum this is the one who stole everyone's page and merged over here. All pages including Barun Sobti, barun sobti lovers page and Team barun, and the likes these respective pages got merged over here in this page of this person who stole these FB pages.
but how can anyone hack and merge ?


don't know yaar, but many lost pages and there was a havoc there in FB in recent days regarding this.

whoever did it is such a looser Dead

they stole pages from people who had worked hard to get all the likes and made their page famousAngry
true so unethical !!
the admin got so impatient is it !!
the likes were anyways moving very fast !!
i saw the page !!
all the old pics of barun's page is deleted !! 
i have anyways liked it !!
wana see how the admin is !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jai.Mata.DiNan08

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Joined: 28 June 2012
Posts: 6212

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileNo words Big smileBig smileBig smile
verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16322

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
For those who are eager to throw that band off his hair.. LOL
 
 
 
 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

.ooBubbleGumoo.sweet-fairyRee1306laapToxicLoveKranuJai.Mata.Diishq30DarkDesire12number1serialShri_BaSoangrybread.SobtiLicious.Nan08BearNaNaVasuSPSharadapolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Joined: 17 March 2012
Posts: 31370

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

For those who are eager to throw that band off his hair.. LOL
 
 
 
 

fantastic Aj, i never knew you are capable of thisLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306Jai.Mata.Dinumber1serialverisimilitudeNan08

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior
Joined: 06 September 2010
Posts: 16322

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by harhem

For those who are eager to throw that band off his hair.. LOL
 
 
 
 

fantastic Aj, i never knew you are capable of thisLOL
 
Shocked Is that a compliment really?
 
Im trying to get the other pics without the band too. let me see..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306Jai.Mata.DiVasuSArnieBoyBarun

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 21010

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

For those who are eager to throw that band off his hair.. LOL
 
 
 
 

great workStarClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ree1306Jai.Mata.DiDarkDesire12angrybreadVasuSsimimverisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
FOR Barun, BY Barun, OF Barun-The Power of fandom

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 255   Views: 42102

UltimateBarun 255 42102 17 February 2016 at 12:33pm by sk62
Barun Barun Barun !!! (pics)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: zoobie-doobie   Replies: 78   Views: 19440

zoobie-doobie 78 19440 15 May 2013 at 4:14am by MyLuvBarun
Barun Barun Barun

Author: Superthree   Replies: 2   Views: 2019

Superthree 2 2019 23 November 2012 at 12:01pm by Arshiluvu27
BARUN BARUN BARUN

2 3 4

Author: mahamluvsbs   Replies: 25   Views: 6903

mahamluvsbs 25 6903 12 November 2012 at 1:50pm by coronapsyche
barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanaya barun sanay

Author: josephadamjonas   Replies: 8   Views: 6067

josephadamjonas 8 6067 16 May 2012 at 6:09am by -Manal.A-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index