Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 13)

sanakhan4 IF-Dazzler
sanakhan4
sanakhan4

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Now people are really serious about the grocery thing, i think most of his fans now want him to do that now so that they can go and see him everyday.LOL

If he ever think to do that in future he is most welcome to Houston. I am even ready to sponsor him.Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jobiJai.Mata.DiMastMalangpolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by polly_mk

Cathu...I feel that is an old thing which he is mentioning now. It cud have been even before he was offered MAMR right? He just considered it as an option...but then changed his mind.
Then he got film offers and now reading scripts too...so he is here to stay! Don't worry! Big smile He put in a lot of struggle to become an actor. He is passionate about his work. But just wants good balance between personal & professional life. There are many actors who live like this. Smile Some actors will take long break and then comeback and do back to back projects. Everyone chooses their own path.

PD i think it was between the time he left and signed up for 22 yards, what say? As he didn't want to come back to TV and not getting any offers from film too, he can really consider migrating to abroad na? Just my thought , what say?

Yes..but it cud have been on his mind from when he wanted to quit in Feb na. It was one of his options. He was in a state of flux in september/october...he did not know what future held for him...but he had already decided to leave tv as it was not allowing him to lead the life that he wanted to live. Smile He was not sure about any future film offers as u said...so yes he probably thought why not break away for some time. Again he could have comeback after sometime. It was flexible situation for him. Did I make sense?

Edited by polly_mk - 19 August 2013 at 8:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jobisanakhan4Jai.Mata.DiincarnadineMastMalangArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Cathu...I feel that is an old thing which he is mentioning now. It cud have been even before he was offered MAMR right? He just considered it as an option...but then changed his mind.
Then he got film offers and now reading scripts too...so he is here to stay! Don't worry! Big smile He put in a lot of struggle to become an actor. He is passionate about his work. But just wants good balance between personal & professional life. There are many actors who live like this. Smile Some actors will take long break and then comeback and do back to back projects. Everyone chooses their own path.

PD i think it was between the time he left and signed up for 22 yards, what say? As he didn't want to come back to TV and not getting any offers from film too, he can really consider migrating to abroad na? Just my thought , what say?

Yes..but it cud have been on his mind from when he wanted to quit in Feb na. It was one of his options. He was in a state of flux in september/october...he did not know what future held for him...but he had already decided to leave tv as it was not allowing him to lead the life that he wanted to live. Smile He was not sure about any future film offers as u said...so yes he though why not break away for some time. Again he could have comeback after sometime. It was flexible situation for him. Did I make sense?

Sorry for cutting in the convo.. You made absolute senseClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jobiJai.Mata.Dipolly_mkArnieBoyBarun

tennismaniac19 Goldie
tennismaniac19
tennismaniac19

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Does anyone know where the location for the shoot is going to be? I'm from Kolkata and I really want to go and meet Barun! Please help!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Girlabouttown.MyriadOfHues.

sanakhan4 IF-Dazzler
sanakhan4
sanakhan4

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
it feel so good to see that on this thread everyone love him unconditionally. they dont care if Barun knows about them or not. 
everyone want him to be happy and successful. With this kind of love and prayer his is bound to be successful. Just waiting for that day. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptha93ProudSobtian..JaponicaMastMalangpolly_mk

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robertpati

<small>1h</small>

Alot of the Barun associated pages are down for some reason.. We are waiting for a Facebook reply and also speaking to MediaQue

Unhappy

Why so???
polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Sorry for cutting in the convo.. You made absolute senseClap

Thx. I was just trying to placate the worries by pointing out that this is something quite old...not recent. So no need to get hung up on that one line.
We have read all his interviews since the show closing. We know he is passionate about his work and raring to go after the break he took. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
What is this issue with Facebook? Not getting it. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.

Go to top