Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
are chill guys. its happens. i have seen many stars twitter fc account being hacked. it comes back after some solution.😊 hope the admin find some process to get it back.
Its ok Ishq ji. The page does not affect Barun in anyway na. That is good enough for me for now. All this hacking business shud be sorted out soon hopefully.
It is true that t2 article didn't go well with many😭 I loved his honest answers & fell in love with him again...

The day was good so far with so many new pics of barun, t2, fuzion article, audio interview...

Suddenly now all bad news... Once again against barun posts, barun's fb fan pgs hacked😭

I can't sleep peacefully... Still going to bed...

Good night friends😕😭 Why all these happening? To my barun always??? But I am proud of Barun he never lets negativity near him... How much ever I try to follow him, I can never be patient & full of positive energy like him, I will fail... But I will keep trying with the hope I will succeed one day...

Love u barun...

See, the page has been hacked by some weirdo. The new page, Barun Raj Sobti was created just 11 hours ago. And there's no activity after that. 
No page was disliked. This is a whole new page. 

Hopefully the previous can be restored. 
It's ok Ishq ji. The page will be restored. I'm sure FB has its security controls in place ðŸ˜Š
OK guys...Feeling sleepy...Good night and catch you all tomorrow...
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

It is true that t2 article didn't go well with many😭 I loved his honest answers & fell in love with him again...

The day was good so far with so many new pics of barun, t2, fuzion article, audio interview...

Suddenly now all bad news... Once again against barun posts, barun's fb fan pgs hacked😭

Good night friends😕😭 Why all these happening? To my barun always??? But I am proud of Barun he never lets negativity near him... How much ever I try to follow him, I can never be patient & full of positive energy like him, I will fail... But I will keep trying with the hope I will succeed one day...

Love u barun...

Don't be sad 🤗

We love him na...so we will focus on him & his upcoming movies...bas. baaki sab meant nothing!
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Love u barun...
sorry but why are you crying😆 regarding fb page arey yar bade bade logon ke saath hota hai.nothing new. i am sure admin will get back. fb have lot of security precautions.
for t2 intw. some liked some not. he is an actor to chalta hai. and those who dont understand his intention of what he wants in life or what kind of work he wants to do now  can never be his fan. its not going to effect him or his thinking.😃
can someone please give written update for RB intv please.. i cannot hear it properly at all ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by polly_mk

Well said sonpAri ! 😃 😃
thnks. @bold no thnks😡