Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: polly_mk

Barun is completely into 22yards now...completely into his character & thinking on those lines. I felt that he is feeling very secure now due to this (and probably some future projects) so he mentioned his initial option confidently...just like he had talked in people mag article about thinking of leaving mumbai & going back to Delhi when he was not getting any roles in TV. He is in a better position now...so he can look back and say about his old plans. Thats all. I hope he keeps getting interesting roles at regular intervals...otherwise it wud be sad to see talent wasted. I w ud myself feel bad to see barun doing some dull role in future. I'd rather he do what excites him as an actor.

now it make  complete  sense ...got it ...πŸ˜ƒ...thnx yaar ...πŸ€—...u dnt knw how i was feeling insecure ...
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -WhatThe-

I m also not getting it...could nt find any single page of Barun Sobti on Fb... Why?

@NAFI... CHECK UR PM ...
jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saalu1

Nothing is comingπŸ˜•

I am already listening to this link since an hr. He is announcing every time that Barun sobti IV is on the way...but dont know when it will come😑. I am eagerly waiting to listen his voice.
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: cathu

now it make complete sense ...got it ...πŸ˜ƒ...thnx yaar ...πŸ€—...u dnt knw how i was feeling insecure ...

πŸ€— ...yeh chill...he's going to be around.

He may go to different country but that will be for shooting some movie! πŸ˜†
Jai.Mata.Di thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jobi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ€— ...yeh chill...he's going to be around.

He may go to different country but that will be for shooting some movie! πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jobi

I am already listening to this link since an hr. He is announcing every time that Barun sobti IV is on the way...but dont know when it will come😑. I am eagerly waiting to listen his voice.

Hmmm...I'll just have to wait for Team Barun to upload it to soundcloud. Uff can't wait to hear his voice! Its been so long! Like 3 months right?
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its trying to connect but erroring out.. I guess too many people are tuning in
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Barun is completely into 22yards now...completely into his character & thinking on those lines. I felt that he is feeling very secure now due to this (and probably some future projects) so he mentioned his initial option confidently...just like he had talked in people mag article about thinking of leaving mumbai & going back to Delhi when he was not getting any roles in TV. He is in a better position now...so he can look back and say about his old plans. Thats all. I hope he keeps getting interesting roles at regular intervals...otherwise it wud be sad to see talent wasted. I w ud myself feel bad to see barun doing some dull role in future. I'd rather he do what excites him as an actor.

this could be the best explanation. πŸ˜ƒ