Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it feel so good to see that on this thread everyone love him unconditionally. they dont care if Barun knows about them or not. 
everyone want him to be happy and successful. With this kind of love and prayer his is bound to be successful. Just waiting for that day. 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: robertpati

<small></small>

Alot of the Barun associated pages are down for some reason.. We are waiting for a Facebook reply and also speaking to MediaQue

πŸ˜”

Why so???
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saalu1

Sorry for cutting in the convo.. You made absolute senseπŸ‘

Thx. I was just trying to placate the worries by pointing out that this is something quite old...not recent. So no need to get hung up on that one line.
We have read all his interviews since the show closing. We know he is passionate about his work and raring to go after the break he took. πŸ˜ƒ
polly_mk thumbnail
What is this issue with Facebook? Not getting it. πŸ˜•
DushtKanya thumbnail
Tune in πŸ˜ƒ

He is going to be here soon!
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tennismaniac19

Does anyone know where the location for the shoot is going to be? I'm from Kolkata and I really want to go and meet Barun! Please help!

Well I don't know tht but the t2 pic was in front of the tolly club where he has stayed before... U can try there
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Cathu...I feel that is an old thing which he is mentioning now. It cud have been even before he was offered MAMR right? He just considered it as an option...but then changed his mind.
Then he got film offers and now reading scripts too...so he is here to stay! Don't worry! πŸ˜ƒ He put in a lot of struggle to become an actor. He is passionate about his work. But just wants good balance between personal & professional life. There are many actors who live like this. 😊 Some actors will take long break and then comeback and do back to back projects. Everyone chooses their own path.

thnx ...hmm...but little affaried ...is ladkea ne toh mujea dara hi diyea ...u right ...i think it long before , may be even before mamr or may be when he decided to quit , he planned then luckily 22 yard happened ...he want to do quality work on term so thori se insecure hu...hope he crave his own path on his term ...as he said ...
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: polly_mk

What is this issue with Facebook? Not getting it. πŸ˜•

I m also not getting it...could nt find any single page of Barun Sobti on Fb... Why?
polly_mk thumbnail
Barun is completely into 22yards now...completely into his character & thinking on those lines. I felt that he is feeling very secure now due to this (and probably some future projects) so he mentioned his initial option confidently...just like he had talked in people mag article about thinking of leaving mumbai & going back to Delhi when he was not getting any roles in TV. He is in a better position now...so he can look back and say about his old plans. Thats all. I hope he keeps getting interesting roles at regular intervals...otherwise it wud be sad to see talent wasted. I w ud myself feel bad to see barun doing some dull role in future. I'd rather he do what excites him as an actor.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

I m also not getting it...could nt find any single page of Barun Sobti on Fb... Why?

Ditto 😲 Yeh kyun ho gaya? πŸ˜•
Edited by -Barun - 10 years ago