Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
just loved his new inv...muahh sobti boy...
Originally posted by KittenRose

I think that journo might have asked him to say that😈

just a rumor from me, as a fan haq banta hai na?

U only spread rumours πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by polly_mk

Cathu...I feel that is an old thing which he is mentioning now. It cud have been even before he was offered MAMR right? He just considered it as an option...but then changed his mind.
Then he got film offers and now reading scripts too...so he is here to stay! Don't worry! πŸ˜ƒ He put in a lot of struggle to become an actor. He is passionate about his work. But just wants good balance between personal & professional life. There are many actors who live like this. 😊 Some actors will take long break and then comeback and do back to back projects. Everyone chooses their own path.

PD i think it was between the time he left and signed up for 22 yards, what say? As he didn't want to come back to TV and not getting any offers from film too, he can really consider migrating to abroad na? Just my thought , what say?
Originally posted by ddds

U only spread rumours πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I can do that, i am his fan reπŸ˜†
dear all sobtians,

all the barun sobti fb pages left with few pages, have stolen.
From the biggest Barun Sobti page to the smallest page, someone has stolen.
and make a page called barun raj sobti. pls report and dislike the page

pls report dear all sobtians

Now people are really serious about the grocery thing, i think most of his fans now want him to do that now so that they can go and see him everyday.πŸ˜†

heheheh this grocery shopping comment reminded me of Baat ka ek scene when he goes sabji shopping with Sachi and ends up buying sabjies for the whole mohalla...🀣

Now people are really serious about the grocery thing, i think most of his fans now want him to do that now so that they can go and see him everyday.πŸ˜†

If he ever think to do that in future he is most welcome to Houston. I am even ready to sponsor him.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

PD i think it was between the time he left and signed up for 22 yards, what say? As he didn't want to come back to TV and not getting any offers from film too, he can really consider migrating to abroad na? Just my thought , what say?

Yes..but it cud have been on his mind from when he wanted to quit in Feb na. It was one of his options. He was in a state of flux in september/october...he did not know what future held for him...but he had already decided to leave tv as it was not allowing him to lead the life that he wanted to live. 😊 He was not sure about any future film offers as u said...so yes he probably thought why not break away for some time. Again he could have comeback after sometime. It was flexible situation for him. Did I make sense?Edited by polly_mk - 10 years ago
Originally posted by polly_mk

Yes..but it cud have been on his mind from when he wanted to quit in Feb na. It was one of his options. He was in a state of flux in september/october...he did not know what future held for him...but he had already decided to leave tv as it was not allowing him to lead the life that he wanted to live. 😊 He was not sure about any future film offers as u said...so yes he though why not break away for some time. Again he could have comeback after sometime. It was flexible situation for him. Did I make sense?

Sorry for cutting in the convo.. You made absolute senseπŸ‘
Does anyone know where the location for the shoot is going to be? I'm from Kolkata and I really want to go and meet Barun! Please help!