Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Seems like it's a do or die situation, not for Barun but for us 
#fangirling alert

If Barun would sell groceries in my place... ...I wonder how much time I wud spend doing grocery shopping! πŸ˜†
To buy 1kg of tomatoes I would make 10 trips for buying 100 grams every time! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜›

#fangirling end
I am so happy yaar. Barun boy... u are just too good.. πŸ₯³
Originally posted by KittenRose

I think you are new here, sorry if i am wrong, if new, welcome buddy!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes indeed, he will be ready to go back to the call center and do the job coolly. Not many have that guts, but he has that in him. I really bow my head to him. He is really a rare personality.
Thanks . New to this thread probably but nt new to forum. 
Have been a regular Barun AT member ,one of the BISSter.. πŸ˜†

He is grounded and has never let stardom get over his head thats what makes him unique. He gives himself reality checksπŸ˜†. When probably each and every person tried to bring him down, talk against him , he has always maintained his cool and never got into mud slinging.. 
Heck i have even started liking his silence on certain issues, makes him stand tall even now. 
Originally posted by polly_mk

#fangirling alert

If Barun would sell groceries in my place... ...I wonder how much time I wud spend doing grocery shopping! πŸ˜†
To buy 1kg of tomatoes I would make 10 trips for buying 100 grams every time! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜›

#fangirling end
Polly , this is the heights of phangirling now. 10 trips for the same thing🀣🀣
Hi all, woke up in the morning with the T2 interview of Barun and since morning read all your views through my mobile. I dont have any new words to express my feelings here... The way he answered his debut part and selling vegetables part...he stole my heart once again. After reading this IV, there was a time I felt afraid that this guy can take any kind of decision and may leave this field any time, at the same time I felt confident that nothing can go wrong with this guy. And one more thing is that he is prepared for failures, he can come back without any regrets in the same path as he knows the steps he climbed and he won't forget the path. This kind of attitude is rarely found in people.

Today this IV told me the reason why in these 34 yrs of my life, out of all the celebrities in different fields in the world, I got attaracted to only this guy...the one and only Barun Sobti.
Originally posted by blueballoon

I am so happy yaar. Barun boy... u are just too good.. πŸ₯³

Jachu??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by polly_mk

#fangirling alert

#fangirling end

Intrigued at the choice of vegetable
Originally posted by -sylph-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jachu??πŸ˜•</font>

Yes tht is jachu πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by simim

Intrigued at the choice of vegetable

i would have gone to that place to visit that particular grocery store where he sells grocery, it will be sure na that he will be there, unlike the sudden visits to the malls here, i would definitely go and see him.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago