Barun Sobti's Movies (40): Discuss Here ONLY - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Such a nice and wonderful day for all Sobtians!!! Finally drought has come to an end, i hope.

It is all the silent prayers of all the sobtians that he stayed back or God arranged everything in a way that he stayed back to this business and we are lucky enough to get him more on screen. It is pretty much sure from his interview that even if he is not offered any films or movies, he would not have come back to TV, so answer for the question why he left, definitely not for movie offers, that is cleared and checked.

He planned to move out of the country, it would be definitely before he was offered 22 yards and it was in november, so after his last show on TV, there was not any  offers for him and he made up his mind in that way and he even said it was a calculated move, so no grievance for him, but what would have been our state if 22 yards was not offeredπŸ˜•, i will definitely send a gift to Mitali. So he decided to move out of country not by the insistence of anyone but due to lack of offers and not wiling to continue in television, if it was for escaping from films, then he would not have stayed back after he started getting offers. I know you all know all these things, i am just doing a summary for my peace of mind.

For me, he is like a baby always, but everyday he teaches a new lesson and my respect for him grows with each passing day.

Aj had sent a PM to me that just made me cry indeed, i would like her to post that here with some of the part edited. 

He has set his goals and priorities and he places his family above all. Today's interview was a clear answer for many things. All the best my boy, God bless you always and shower his immense blessings on you always.
Congrts for the new thread.. πŸ˜ƒ

Alot of the Barun associated pages are down for some reason.. We are waiting for a Facebook reply and also speaking to MediaQue

πŸ˜”

Originally posted by robertpati

Alot of the Barun associated pages are down for some reason.. We are waiting for a Facebook reply and also speaking to MediaQue

πŸ˜”

its been more th an hour...

TeamBARUN FB pages nd BArun Sobti page with more thn 4 lac likes is unavailable..  
Well said di... He loves his family too much & wishes to spend more time with them... He has never took any rest from the day he started to work... I respect u Barun... He will always have our love & blessings...
I don't have words to describe how I felt after reading the t2 interview!
He is just an amazing guy and I can't wait to see all his upcoming & future work! Amit Tyagi was right about him. He is not money minded or publicity hungry and has a conviction and is clear on what he wants in life. My respect for him increased even more!

Loved all the titbits we got in the interview...about his fav food, his role, how he feels about his female fan following, his fav person etc.

It was a bit surprising to read that at one point he thought to move out of the country after leaving the show. But am really glad he changed his mind when he got interesting film offers. He is here to stay now! πŸ˜ƒ Love his honest & straight from the heart answers! Am happy I didn't fall for rumours about this and get the wrong impression of him & his family. It is always best to hear from the horse's mouth!

I loved what everyone here wrote in response to the article. Big hug to all Sobtians here πŸ€—
big hug to you also PD πŸ€—

Yes he cleared that wrong impression that people had about his family insisting him to move out of country as they don't want him to pursue a movie career, if that was the case he would not have stayed back when offers started coming in. 

I seriously cannot understand his thought process, much matured and composed person.
Agree with everyone here.. The IV was so heart touching for me. My respect and love for him grew even more after this IV..
Yep he wil do things on his own terms. He has the conviction and confidence do it.
You cannot help but feel little emotional after reading it..

Loved the interview.. 

And it makes me happy that what ever i thought about you as a person stayed intact, i had told this to my frnds when you quit IPK that even if movies dnt work you are someone who will get back to call center and be happy with itπŸ˜†

I could sell groceries! I don't have a problem. (Smiles).
It is not the first time actually. I am sure I will be able to make it if something goes wrong.

Ahhh lubbb you Barun.. Now i just need one of the movies to release sooner, its been a long wait😳

Originally posted by -sylph-

Loved the interview.. 

And it makes me happy that what ever i thought about you as a person stayed intact, i had told this to my frnds when you quit IPK that even if movies dnt work you are someone who will get back to call center and be happy with itπŸ˜†

I could sell groceries! I don't have a problem. (Smiles).
It is not the first time actually. I am sure I will be able to make it if something goes wrong.

Ahhh lubbb you Barun.. Now i just need one of the movies to release sooner, its been a long wait😳

I think you are new here, sorry if i am wrong, if new, welcome buddy!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yes indeed, he will be ready to go back to the call center and do the job coolly. Not many have that guts, but he has that in him. I really bow my head to him. He is really a rare personality.