India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Sunny will come back with a bang.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Every show has its own fate. Some shows work and some don't.

I have mixed feeling towards the closure. I know San will come back in something bigger and better so I am not worried. But at the same time I am sad, because her show is ending way too soon.  

If it was on another channel maybe it would have had a different fate, maybe the treatment of the show would have been different.

The makers put up the show hastily and the channel rushed to launch it.

There were too many mistakes done from the beginning; casting an inexperienced male lead at the beginning, turning it into good vs evil instead of modern vs traditional, not adding enough layers to the character, etc. They corrected many of their mistakes but perhaps it was too late.

The PH made another show with a similar concept in the past and soon they will launch its sequel. That show is still in preproduction stage and they are taking a lot of time in putting it up. What was the need to put up Chhanchhan so hastily? This show had Sanaya Irani, the youth icon which there other show doesn't have. This show had a powerhouse like Supriya Pathak. Sanuj had potential. If they had given it proper attention from the beginning, things would have been different.  

What is it that the channel wants? No matter what the genre of the show, their fiction shows simply don't last. Before everything else, the channel needs to figure out what they want from their shows and what kind of shows they want to air.

I really wished this show had gone on longer because I didn't want Sanaya's show to go off air so soon. But Sanaya is the queen of telly, channels are PHs would line up to sign her.

The fandom is always with her but this is time to support Sanaya even more. Don't be too sad because we know our Sunny girl will be back with a bang. 

Wish her all the best for whatever project she chooses next and I hope the channel and PH does full justice to her talent. 

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hopscotchipkkk_arshi_princessep13megrlsaniiya.ipkknd10mansajhayakhnnamy_singhdivi153foreverarshianrowanAnchitneethu01arhifan_loverdynamoskashevradiationsaya312stp007PyarmeTwinky28lina545arshifansanggolpokobitamanjusha7wahcKrishna_12Summer99notacrimetolovedisco_divagunurloveSS88samiraoSanzforSushvanitha3d--Sarunholic---nrityanjali-dipali13Deus_VultshowviewerSidda8jaya100SanzBarbieP.SrinivasgogumacutebreezePrim_123Naz_nisarFAYKHAN29Deedeepa1NewbiesoapfanDiyaS-Drishti-Diva_Akorshi..Anita..muffins2wafflesOmNaMaSteOmPSharadaDiamondLifeChitraFMesmerizingSanzAfwankbtrasyaarshiloverxAaliyarimaNestleToulouseprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPKshonasandy

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
a   very  well  needed  post  thanks...
everything  that  happens  , happens  for  good ...i  am  sure  sanaya  will  get  something  much  much  better  than  cc  ...the  one  thing  we  all  must  do  is  to  support  her  as  we  all  r  her  fans
guys  take  a  chill pill  and  enjoy  cc  upto  the  last  epi..Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10vanitha3dshowviewerPrim_123jaya100MT_loverboyincandescentFAYKHAN29Deedeepa1AfwanMesmerizingSanzArshi.Sugi.IPKshonasandy

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
a very true post...
every word is meaningfull anf true...

and i beleive sanny will come back with a bang...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3djaya100MT_loverboyshowviewerincandescentFAYKHAN29Deedeepa1Afwanshonasandy

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Well said dear...So many mistakes frm the beginning...9 pm time slot is the main reason for low trps...If Sony change the time trp may increase...I'm enjoying CC it's a nice show...Feeling bad for CC team :( I'm sure Sanaya will be back with a bang  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13vanitha3djaya100incandescentDeedeepa1Afwanshonasandy

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Well said she will be back with a good PH and i will support Sanaya .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100incandescentFAYKHAN29Deedeepa1Afwanshonasandy

Afwan IF-Sizzlerz
Afwan
Afwan

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Very well saidThumbs Up You've explained it all.

Yes, Sanaya will be back with a bang but still it hurts to see her show's abrupt ending.Cry
She is such a hard working and dedicated person, she definitely deserves the best.
Anyways, Wish her all the best for whatever project she chooses next and I hope the channel and PH does full justice to her talent.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100incandescentFAYKHAN29Deedeepa1shonasandy

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Every show has its own fate. Some shows work and some don't.

I have mixed feeling towards the closure. I know San will come back in something bigger and better so I am not worried. But at the same time I am sad, because her show is ending way too soon.  

If it was on another channel maybe it would have had a different fate, maybe the treatment of the show would have been different.

The makers put up the show hastily and the channel rushed to launch it.

There were too many mistakes done from the beginning; casting an inexperienced male lead at the beginning, turning it into good vs evil instead of modern vs traditional, not adding enough layers to the character, etc. They corrected many of their mistakes but perhaps it was too late.

The PH made another show with a similar concept in the past and soon they will launch its sequel. That show is still in preproduction stage and they are taking a lot of time in putting it up. What was the need to put up Chhanchhan so hastily? This show had Sanaya Irani, the youth icon which there other show doesn't have. This show had a powerhouse like Supriya Pathak. Sanuj had potential. If they had given it proper attention from the beginning, things would have been different.  

What is it that the channel wants? No matter what the genre of the show, their fiction shows simply don't last. Before everything else, the channel needs to figure out what they want from their shows and what kind of shows they want to air.

I really wished this show had gone on longer because I didn't want Sanaya's show to go off air so soon. But Sanaya is the queen of telly, channels are PHs would line up to sign her.

The fandom is always with her but this is time to support Sanaya even more. Don't be too sad because we know our Sunny girl will be back with a bang. 

Wish her all the best for whatever project she chooses next and I hope the channel and PH does full justice to her talent. 

@Fari:- I agree with you. The show was put on hurriedly and if I compare the treatment of Saas Bina Sasural with this show, I can say very well that Saas Bina Sasural had better track treatment than this show ever had. Given that they are the same PH and same writers, I am unable to fathom as to why the tracks were so shabbily executed here. It was like they were jumping from frying pan into hot oil all the time. That may be because they PH were never concrete on what they were planning to show or what the leads should be or what the show should be concentrated around. Where was the clash of UB and CC till now when that was what they were banking on all this time.

Regarding the ex-male lead, we don't know why he got selected. I am not ruling out nepotism here. Maybe he was selected due to his family connections but if you look at Sanaya's previous statements the show was always between UB and CC and even Anuj said that lot of people didn't think CC was a good idea. So maybe Farhan was the best bet for the PH at that time. That just shows that the PH didn't know what they wanted the story to start from - They could have simply started the show from CC getting married to Manav and then the clash could have been from Day 1. I think the PH tried to do love story to rope in the previous viewers of Sanaya's show and that actually backfired big time on them.

So according to me all in all it was a bad decision on part of Sony and the PH to launch a show without any concrete write up on the blackboard. That being said, not all Sony shows are ill-fated. Take for example Maharana Pratap - It is going great guns and is doing better than Jodha Akbar even though JA is being made as a romantic show. So there are shows that do well on Sony also and if the concept itself doesn't click then there is no way the show would fly even on other channels.

I hope next time around Sanaya takes a good long thought on what she wants to do next and comes in a good show.

Edited by psarada - 18 August 2013 at 6:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13stp007Siri22temperance12ChitraFincandescentshonasandy

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nice post...
yes sanaya will back soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkkjaya100incandescentDeedeepa1MesmerizingSanzshonasandy

Go to top