India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Imran, The Girgit! (Page 6)

-LazyLamhe- IF-Dazzler
-LazyLamhe-
-LazyLamhe-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Imran..the girgit??? please..imran ko girgit na bulaya jaaye Angry...girgit ke izzat ka sawal hai!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hey bheegi...Imran is the worst,
Watching Imran in the Khan mansion was unbearable...
and Zoya pushing with the nikhah...whats with this girl...just hope she uncovers Billo's baby secret infront of everyone

bheegi

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
What an apt comparison di...Imraan is truly a girgit...ye jitni jaldi rang badalta hai utni jaldi to girgit bhi nahi badalti hogi...
Its a fact that most colourful and beautiful animals are dangerous and poisonous and nature makes them attractive so that they can easily trap their pray...
Shayad bhagwan ne Imraan ko itna colourful sirf isliye banaya taki he can trap all the girls in BhopalLOL
These girls need to be saved from this girgit...Angry
i think this will teach nikhat and najma to stay away from people too colourful...

Edited by anushreemishra - 18 August 2013 at 8:37am

bheegi

Nikita_Smith IF-Rockerz
Nikita_Smith
Nikita_Smith

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
BOTH ASAD AND ZOYA WERE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LOVE FOR THAT INNOCENT BABY'S SAKE. WE CAN COUNT UPON THEM TO STOP IMRAN AND NAZMA'S WEDDING AFTER THE REVEALITION OF THIS TRUTH! FOR ONCE, IMRAN. MIGHT(KNOWING HIS CHARACTER HE DEF WOULD) TRY TO MISLEAD THEM THROUGH HIS 'PLEADS' AND RONA DHONA AND HOW TANVEER NE PHASAYA STORY AND FOR ONCE THE KHAN FAMILY MEMBERS MIGHT PITY HIM BUT WOULD HE HAVE ANY JUSTIFICATION OF WHY EXACTLY WAS HE IN THE COMPANY OF A WOMAN LIKE TANVEER? WHY DID HE NOT TELL THIS TRUTH TO NAZMA?
ASAD MIGHT(AND THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS ONE IS VERY VERY THIN) HAVE SYMPATHY WITH IMRAN AS HE WAS TRAPPED TOO BY TANVEER BUT THE SHEER WEAKNESS IN IMRAN'S CHARACTER WHICH CAUSED NIKHAT AND HER FAMILY COUNTLESS HUMILIATIONS, THE SPINELESSNESS WITH WHICH HE SIMPLY CALLED NIKHAT HER "PAST" JUST ONE DAY AFTER SHE CALLED OFF THE WEDDING OWING TO HIS GREEDY MOTHER'S SHAMELESS DEMANDS, WOULD DEF MAKE ASAD STOP IMRAN AND NAZMA'S WEDDING!
DILSHAD, ASAD, ZOYA(NAZMA TOO) ARE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE, A WEAK PERSON LIKE IMRAN WHO HAS LIED SO MUCH TO HIDE HIS PAST WOULD NEVER QUALIFY AS THEIR. BELOVED NAZMA'S HUSBAND!
REMEMBER, THE SCENE IN WHICH DILSHAD EXPRESSED HER CONCERN ABOUT NAZMA, TAMATAR'S TIME TO GET INTRODUCED TO THE VICES OF THE WORLD FROM WHICH SHE WAS UPTIL NOW KEPT PROTECTED HAS ARRIVED!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13CanadianChikanushreemishrabheegi

Nikita_Smith IF-Rockerz
Nikita_Smith
Nikita_Smith

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Thats a wonderful observation..He is just a parasite man..Najma is ruining it for everyone with her immaturitySleepyI hope they never get married cos i cant imagine dracula Haseena in the midst of all the classy people in the Khan householdLOL
P.S.I read your FF over the weekend and its brilliant..I know its random but thought of mentioning it hereLOL

'FAASLE' is one of my most fav ffs! Characterization is simply the best! The story is also interguing. Looking forward to Asad's return Sangeeta Di :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikbheegi

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

Also he says he to nikhat that he loves her but then throwing it around because she broke the engagement because HE was SPINELESS to bhayseena...so now he runs back to Tamater and being so pushy and demanding ? Will he stand up to bhayseena for najma ? I think imraan is a loose character and spineless. Najma, nikhat deserve better. 
One more I remember how icky immi is...
I still remember how mean he was even to billi when razia was calling her lowly woman. And he knew she was preggers at the time too. I don't care if its an act but he could hv kept quiet too.

He is not a good person at all. He will be bad to najma in the end. 

And the way his character is till now, it's going to be hard to redeem him as a positive character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikbheegi

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kandulu

Originally posted by -Aswini-

Such a shameless fellowDead I'm just waiting for Asad to beat the crap out of himLOL
This will not hpn yaar... they hv made immi a good guy. .. in the end nikath will back out. . Immi n najma will be husband n wifeAngry

I actually think he will go crawling back to Nikhat and she will take him in with open arms along with his love childAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13bheegi-Ishqbaaaz-

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

CCC i will make you that dont worry ROFL how are you now?

Huuuhh kaise haass raha that woh haramkhor Angry

X-mas par i want Asya ka wedding card ka invitation - y bother wasting time on someone as worthless as Imran!

I am feeling better - just lying in bed ALL THE TIME  and sleeping a lot due to meds - all this is making me gaining weight Angry

btw: How was exam? Are they over now? 

PS: Happy birthday in advance - i will wish u again Canadian time Hug

Can you stop ranting about my infamous bbuurrday over and over again ever? Confused Sleepy LOL LOL Hug

YOU BETTER REST AND GAIN WEIGHT. Angry Angry 
STOP DOING IF OR ELSE I WILL GO TO CANADA AND PULL YOUR HAIR Angry Angry 

No i have one tomorrow Cry 

Good luck with ur exam tomorrow  - get off IF and study hardTongue

Edited by CanadianChik - 18 August 2013 at 9:20am

bheegi

Go to top