totally agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi-Ishqbaaaz-

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi_shamya

i dono yar.. all tese days i was wid imran .. tey way tey portrated tat a true lover i was wid imran & najma relationship but aftr tat wen i saw immi & tanveer scn i was bit confused & d way he told tat immi & nikat r nt happy abt tere relationship tat is where i satred to hate him.. i still cant stick to my dessision iam 2 mindedConfusedOuch

see, that's what I am saying..no one knows the real Imran. He can confuse anyoneLOL

CanadianChik..preethi..

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niharika17

Exactly Imran is man of no character...
if Najma is his one and only love why he used to chat with Nikhat late nights leading her on

A man whose character changes with the person he is with is a man who cannot be trusted

eastmeetswestCanadianChik

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jujube

I guess we can see real Imraan only infront of Haseena Bi Smile

I am not sure even she knows her son. Haseena bi has been responsible for producing this girgit because of her poor parenting skills. 

CanadianChikjujube

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
All i got from the SBB (and maybe it is wish full thinking on my part) is that Najma will be saved from Imran - thanks to Asad...is that Moti Masjid ka mukadar?

If Najma and Imran do not happen then does that mean that Nikhat and Imran are meant to be and thus the brother clash as Asad always does the right but Ayaan does not Angry or are Tannu and Imran / Hassina bi meant to be  Day Dreaming ?

Or maybe this mean that maybe the CVs and zee are trolling us and the clash between the brothers will not happen because of the sisters but because the secrets of generation 1 will be revealed and brothers will once again fight over Rashid?

Either way my main concern is how all this will effect ASYA? If the sibling i.e Asad and Najma are getting married together then again ASYA nikka will be cancelled tooCry

Also i am prepared  for Zoya to be bashed this week on IF for her impulsive behaviour and  rosey out look to cloud her judgement. 

Edited by CanadianChik - 18 August 2013 at 6:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegineenabinu-Ishqbaaaz-

TOMB-RAIDERR IF-Rockerz
TOMB-RAIDERR
TOMB-RAIDERR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?
first chameleon is gul khan ...then imranLOL
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

All i got from the SBB (and maybe it is wish full thinking on my part) is that Najma will be saved from Imran - thanks to Asad...is that Moti Masjid ka mukadar?

If Najma and Imran do not happen then does that mean that Nikhat and Imran are meant to be and thus the brother clash as Asad always does the right but Ayaan does not Angry or are Tannu and Imran / Hassina bi meant to be  Day Dreaming ?

Or maybe this mean that maybe the CVs and zee are trolling us and the clash between the brothers will not happen because of the sisters but because the secrets of generation 1 will be revealed and brothers will once again fight over Rashid?

Either way my main concern is how all this will effect ASYA? If the sibling i.e Asad and Najma are getting married together then again ASYA nikka will be cancelled tooCry

Also i am prepared  for Zoya to be bashed this week on IF for her impulsive behaviour and  rosey out look to cloud her judgement. 

I think AsYa's relationship will not get affected by Najma fiasco. They might have normal hubby wife kind of tiffs but not a major one.

Yes, Zoya will be bashed for sure but I also feel in the end, Zoya will uncover Tanveer's truth...so all will end wellSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik-Aswini-neenabinu

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whirl

Originally posted by bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?
first chameleon is gul khan ...then imranLOL

Actually, I feel Gul has stuck to her story and she will continue to stick to her plan...little changes here and there are expected

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik-Aswini-TOMB-RAIDERRneenabinu

Go to top