Qubool Hai

Imran, The Girgit! (Page 10)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by me2you

Since we do not know much about how the Imran-Najma love story started off, we can only assume that shayad that was the real Imran: a 'simple' college boy who fell in love with a simple college girl. But unfortunately, the guy has changed a lot and not for the better I am afraid. 

Uske himmat tho dekh ke woh waha, aram se, he is having lunch at the Khan Villa as if nothing has happened.
Nahin Di...one cannot trust a guy like him, not in my dictionary at least...  

But CV's can change his character according to their own mood LOL

Did u read the forum 32 article today? Ek anaar teen bimaar?

Even they have asked: Can the rel Imran stand up?LOL

Yes Di, I read the article. Even they are confused what this Imran is all about. Confused
There is even gonna be a scene at Haseena Bi's house, which we have to look forward to...??? I think it will take some time before the real Imran stands up. He needs a BPLin order for him to stand up LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
He is an ASS. a lazy one too.
 I apologize for using a bad wordEmbarrassed

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Since we do not know much about how the Imran-Najma love story started off, we can only assume that shayad that was the real Imran: a 'simple' college boy who fell in love with a simple college girl. But unfortunately, the guy has changed a lot and not for the better I am afraid. 

Uske himmat tho dekh ke woh waha, aram se, he is having lunch at the Khan Villa as if nothing has happened.

Yes Di, I read the article. Even they are confused what this Imran is all about. Confused
There is even gonna be a scene at Haseena Bi's house, which we have to look forward to...??? I think it will take some time before the real Imran stands up. He needs a BPLin order for him to stand up LOL

Did u see today's epi? Imran has suddenly developed a spine overnight

Edited by bheegi - 19 August 2013 at 10:17am

metoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Yes, I did see the episode. OMG, what happened to him? ShockedAll of a sudden he remembered he has a voice too, that can be used as well. Confused Kya baat hai Imran, aap tho bhade samajdaar nikle. Where was this voice of his when you spend time with Nikhat? When she broke of the engagement? When she begged you to say something? Nahin Imran, no brownie points for you...
Btw Di, will there be a post of yours today? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikbheegi

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kankabhor

I totally hated how he behaved at dining table.. How can he change so much..An right now I am upset with Zoya too, why is she hurrying Najma's marriage.. She should give time like Asad-dilshad.. Zoya is so impulsive, the girl need to clam down and think , analyze situation and understand ppl first.. She has assumed that as Najma loves Imran , he is good guy..

yes, Zoya is being to impulsive and this will def backfire on her. Hope she finds out about Tanveer's truth to redeem herself hereLOL

Yeah, for a change we wil see Zoya's redemption trackLOL..But I too feel Nikhat will know about Tannu and she will try to tell Najma who won't believe and say that Nikhat is getting jealous and this will be fuel to fire

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Yes, I did see the episode. OMG, what happened to him? ShockedAll of a sudden he remembered he has a voice too, that can be used as well. Confused Kya baat hai Imran, aap tho bhade samajdaar nikle. Where was this voice of his when you spend time with Nikhat? When she broke of the engagement? When she begged you to say something? Nahin Imran, no brownie points for you...

No post today...still trying to catch up from other posts/ff

Imran mian tho sach much chaa gaye yaar. Which bazaar did buy a spine from? Saste mein mil gayi kya?LOL

CanadianChikmetoyou

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

I totally hated how he behaved at dining table.. How can he change so much..An right now I am upset with Zoya too, why is she hurrying Najma's marriage.. She should give time like Asad-dilshad.. Zoya is so impulsive, the girl need to clam down and think , analyze situation and understand ppl first.. She has assumed that as Najma loves Imran , he is good guy..

yes, Zoya is being to impulsive and this will def backfire on her. Hope she finds out about Tanveer's truth to redeem herself hereLOL

Yeah, for a change we wil see Zoya's redemption trackLOL..But I too feel Nikhat will know about Tannu and she will try to tell Najma who won't believe and say that Nikhat is getting jealous and this will be fuel to fire

Basically a long drawn affair with lots of hungama and name calling...bring it on QHBig smile

CanadianChikkankabhor

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

No post today...still trying to catch up from other posts/ff

Imran mian tho sach much chaa gaye yaar. Which bazaar did buy a spine from? Saste mein mil gayi kya?LOL

Aap tho bahot busy hai aaj.Wink Koi baat nahin Smile Arre dont you know, woh Tanveer-wala bazaar hain na, he must have got it from there, discount ke saath. LOL I wonder whether this temporary spine of his will be there as well whenever his and Tanveer's truth will come out... 

CanadianChikbheegi

Go to top