Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
BOTH ASAD AND ZOYA WERE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LOVE FOR THAT INNOCENT BABY'S SAKE. WE CAN COUNT UPON THEM TO STOP IMRAN AND NAZMA'S WEDDING AFTER THE REVEALITION OF THIS TRUTH! FOR ONCE, IMRAN. MIGHT(KNOWING HIS CHARACTER HE DEF WOULD) TRY TO MISLEAD THEM THROUGH HIS 'PLEADS' AND RONA DHONA AND HOW TANVEER NE PHASAYA STORY AND FOR ONCE THE KHAN FAMILY MEMBERS MIGHT PITY HIM BUT WOULD HE HAVE ANY JUSTIFICATION OF WHY EXACTLY WAS HE IN THE COMPANY OF A WOMAN LIKE TANVEER? WHY DID HE NOT TELL THIS TRUTH TO NAZMA?
ASAD MIGHT(AND THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS ONE IS VERY VERY THIN) HAVE SYMPATHY WITH IMRAN AS HE WAS TRAPPED TOO BY TANVEER BUT THE SHEER WEAKNESS IN IMRAN'S CHARACTER WHICH CAUSED NIKHAT AND HER FAMILY COUNTLESS HUMILIATIONS, THE SPINELESSNESS WITH WHICH HE SIMPLY CALLED NIKHAT HER "PAST" JUST ONE DAY AFTER SHE CALLED OFF THE WEDDING OWING TO HIS GREEDY MOTHER'S SHAMELESS DEMANDS, WOULD DEF MAKE ASAD STOP IMRAN AND NAZMA'S WEDDING!
DILSHAD, ASAD, ZOYA(NAZMA TOO) ARE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE, A WEAK PERSON LIKE IMRAN WHO HAS LIED SO MUCH TO HIDE HIS PAST WOULD NEVER QUALIFY AS THEIR. BELOVED NAZMA'S HUSBAND!
REMEMBER, THE SCENE IN WHICH DILSHAD EXPRESSED HER CONCERN ABOUT NAZMA, TAMATAR'S TIME TO GET INTRODUCED TO THE VICES OF THE WORLD FROM WHICH SHE WAS UPTIL NOW KEPT PROTECTED HAS ARRIVED!
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Thats a wonderful observation..He is just a parasite man..Najma is ruining it for everyone with her immaturity🥱I hope they never get married cos i cant imagine dracula Haseena in the midst of all the classy people in the Khan household😆

P.S.I read your FF over the weekend and its brilliant..I know its random but thought of mentioning it here😆

'FAASLE' is one of my most fav ffs! Characterization is simply the best! The story is also interguing. Looking forward to Asad's return Sangeeta Di :)
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bheegi

Just like  girgit (chameleon) changes colors based on the environment, Imran changes colors based on the woman he is with.

With Nikhat- he is shy, quiet, seedha saadha, afraid of eye contact

With Najma- he is aggressive, talkative, emotional, animated (did you see him on the dining table at Asad's house?)

With Tanveer- he is angry but surrenders to her demands for money so she can remain silent, blames her for the mistake he also committed.

Can one trust a man like this?

Who is the real Imran?

Also he says he to nikhat that he loves her but then throwing it around because she broke the engagement because HE was SPINELESS to bhayseena...so now he runs back to Tamater and being so pushy and demanding ? Will he stand up to bhayseena for najma ? I think imraan is a loose character and spineless. Najma, nikhat deserve better. 
One more I remember how icky immi is...
I still remember how mean he was even to billi when razia was calling her lowly woman. And he knew she was preggers at the time too. I don't care if its an act but he could hv kept quiet too.

He is not a good person at all. He will be bad to najma in the end. 

And the way his character is till now, it's going to be hard to redeem him as a positive character.
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kandulu

This will not hpn yaar... they hv made immi a good guy. .. in the end nikath will back out. . Immi n najma will be husband n wife😡

I actually think he will go crawling back to Nikhat and she will take him in with open arms along with his love child😡
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Can you stop ranting about my infamous bbuurrday over and over again ever? 😕 ðŸ¥± ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤—

YOU BETTER REST AND GAIN WEIGHT. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
STOP DOING IF OR ELSE I WILL GO TO CANADA AND PULL YOUR HAIR ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

No i have one tomorrow ðŸ˜­ 

Good luck with ur exam tomorrow  - get off IF and study hard😛
Edited by CanadianChik - 10 years ago
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no sympathy whatsoever for this guy. It was getting on my nerves how both sister was defending this wimp and I was yelling at my ipad saying the both of you have no clue as to who he is exactly. They only know imran just the way imran wants them to think he is as a person. Every time I see him now I just wanna slap him. He's pathetic as a person. I cannot wait for tanveer to come out and say he is her baby's father. It's really what he deserve can't even own up to his mistakes and lies and to top it all that he is somehow responsible as to why nikkat broke the marriage as he didnt stand up for her either.  Edited by B3ll321 - 10 years ago
mila112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its funny how conveniently they changed Imran's character since the replacement..people like me who has been following the show from the beginning cant forget what an absolute twat he has been and how nasty he can be.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree but i also dont want to say he is a chameleon.

Nikhat he was shy and quiet cause he wasnt interested in er.
Tanveer he is angry and pissed an ready to shut her up cause he doesnt want his own izzat to be scared and doesnt want the truth about him sleeping with tanu to be out to najma.
Najma he is happy talkative cause he feels comfort with her and is able to open up to her and be himself.

Im not justifying but these characteristic changes are needed i thinkcause situations demand it and i think its kudos to the actor who plays imran for portraying these various shades and characteristics well.

BUT, he isnt to be trusted i agree not cause of these characterisitc changes but because of the few traits he has about lying, keeping this quiet, willing to pay hush money, sleeping wwith a s***, keeping two girls on a leash... Being a whimp and coward.. He de cant be trusted for these traits. He could be the ultimate player, who knows!?

And one thing that really gave me worry bunps was tamveers baby bomb dropping wala twist in sbs plus that moti masjid thing... Will we see asya nikaah break cause of najma and imran and baby truth? Will we see zoya telling asad to marry tanveer (dont hate me for saying this but its a genuine cocern cause tanveer is still lurking) to let najma and imran be happy together?

I think that^ would he the dumvest move by far cause if tamveer truth drops then asad should drag his sister away and not let her near imran... But honestly who knows?

Could also be asya tie the knot and najmas breaks.. One siblings marriage happens and the others breaks type thing. Could he both breaks.. Could be both happens and najma becomes dilshaad.. Imran remarries tanveer? Nikhat gets a new guy altogther? Could be on najma wedding day aayan and nikhat and sk mansion finds out about them getting married and aahan comes and breaks it?

Like so many possibilities! Im just hoping no matter what asya gets married period. I really dont want thme to make some sacrifice or for them to once again break. Even though i sadly see this being a possibility.
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sangi,

How are you?

Everytime I see Imran he reminds me of a sly fox. I still cannot see how the PH will justify all the lame sugary conversations b/w him and Nikhat...not to mention the night calls about Mohabbat and all. What was all that ? I just hate this guy for leading on Nikhat like this...did you see the way he was smiling at the dining table at khan villa ? I am so frustrated with everyone in the khan villa...have they all forgotten the way Haseena has publicly insulted Dilshad on various occasions...and now they are all having a meal together? 

Above all I seriously want to know why not a single woman in this show wants to ever pursue a career...wants to aspire to be financially independent and that includes Zoya too. None of the female characters seems to want to work...all they want is to get married. I just cannot relate to these women and I know for sure it has nothing to do with their religion or society...I have couple of Muslim friends who are established and successful in various fields ...managing work and family. It's a shame the PH is not taking this opportunity to give the right message.

Priyanka
Edited by Rupunzale - 10 years ago
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. .Really Hate Imran character. .Edited by sumaiya14 - 10 years ago