Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

The awkward moment when she has a boyfriend and he is reading this.

well what can i say...

bare bare deshon me aisi choti choti baaten hoti rehti hai...πŸ˜† (shahrukh once said)
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol, Paridhi has already someone special in her life. Cute post, either way as long I get to watch the show, and they are professional actors, don't give a damn about the rest. if they do get together, i would wish them all the best.πŸ˜†

Lol DIsh, u sound like a crazy ass stalker.🀣RT really needs to start hiring security, and start changing his info. Warna woh to gaya.πŸ˜†
ipkmiss1 thumbnail
well for once i thought tht its a post abt asking fr the link of a promo...or sumthing lyk thtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they will luk rocking together having the most amazing chemistry between them..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

Rajat: Look at what my begums have done to me.

Get down on your knees and tell me you love me.

I had a totally meaningful and wise comment prepared for this post. Uski khushi mein meri khushi type. But after this picture, I think I am getting a heart attack. πŸ˜† 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I had a totally meaningful and wise comment prepared for this post. Uski khushi mein meri khushi type. But after this picture, I think I am getting a heart attack. πŸ˜† 

A heart attack could kill you. πŸ˜›

Will reduce the competition πŸ˜†
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha syy! I know πŸ€ͺ But seriously,the guy doesnt even know we exist.So what the hell,i entertain myself with him being my (imaginary) boyfriend πŸ€ͺ
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By the way, it is entirely possible that at least one or two cast members of the show may become a couple. There has never been one Ekta show where some of the cast members did not date in real life. πŸ˜† Personally, I was hoping for Maan Singh and Lavina. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am totally a Ruqmaan fan. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🀣
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

By the way, it is entirely possible that at least one or two cast members of the show may become a couple. There has never been one Ekta show where some of the cast members did not date in real life. πŸ˜† Personally, I was hoping for Maan Singh and Lavina. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am totally a Ruqmaan fan. 

I think the boy playing Maan singh is considerably younger than Lavina..
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

A heart attack could kill you. πŸ˜›

Will reduce the competition πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£.Rajat has one of the most sweetest and softest voice i have ever heard.I am sure a hi will  drop some phangurls like hot cakes.Eliminating the competition for us and increasing our chances.
I need a Rajat interview asap...time for you gurls to drop it like it hotπŸ˜†