Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We watch D3 ONLY for SwaRon (Page 6)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NabzKiSha

Yo..!! This post is a reminder to cvs and PH,the reason behind watching this show..Ofcourse dance is a special element here,who doesnt love dance??But that doest overpower the actual reason of this show still having a large fanbase-SwaRon..Yes,SwaRon..Not Swayam and Sharon,But SwaRonDay DreamingDay Dreaming SwaRon are at the BEST phase,as post confession phase is always beautifulEmbarrassed We are lucky to witness some amazingg scenes too Day Dreaming But the point is-after rain dance,we havent seen much of them,yes twists and turns are important but atleast give us the remaining dates?and give us SwaRon conversations abt those dates?like shouldnt they be excited abt those dates?Every sane person would beStern Smileand i hope cvs count them in that category as wellStern Smile and please NO third person should be involved in their relationship,even if it is to spice up the story,NO PleaseStern Smile Have seen enough of ups and downs and 38493943 MUs in SwaRon story,NO MORE,atleast NOT NOWStern SmileLet us enjoy SwaRon romance,pretty please? 

Yes a reminder Dead!! That SwaRon is a HUGE part of D3. BE it dance, dosti or dil. Focus on the LEAD dancing couple is needed

--Anushka-- IF-Dazzler
--Anushka--
--Anushka--

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Winds.of.Winter

Originally posted by --Anushka--

edited on page 1:)

Anushka u wrote such a nice reply but font size is sooo small Ouch bada kar plz

DoneSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter

Phantasm IF-Dazzler
Phantasm
Phantasm

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
A cumulation of opinions of all SwaRon fans you have presented Ishita, so yeah without any bragging - We watch the show ONLY for SwaRon as WHOLE , right from the start of the show i.e. way back in 2011.

And what sets them apart is, they don't need any other external force to make them realise what they are for each other. Third wheel is SwaRon seems like a joke, and history says, the plan fails for sure. So even the thought of forcing some in between them becomes a laughing stock!

Our love for SwaRon is increasing day-by-day and we look forward to their scenes, the execution and script written for them. And we are always awe-struck by the output. And that should be encouraging the creatives to show more of them, and not less of them!

That being said about SwaRon as a couple, when we talk about Dance and their chemistry, we all know, they share a scorching and unmatched chemistry, which NO ONE can ever surpass, so again no point in setting them up with other dance partners, as they can never even reach an iota of awesomeness as set by SwaRon.

So in totality, to say in one line- If Swayam is the lamp that leads Sharon in darkness...Sharon is like the oil in that lamp which is responsible for keeping it burning. Quite self-explanatory I feel, they can't exist without each other

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winter_Deepika_

shaanswayam Senior Member
shaanswayam
shaanswayam

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
a very simple yet perfect post just like vrushaan wala swaron. I am using vrushaan wala swaron bcs i was never a die hard swaron fan before vrushi's entry i just watched this show for swayam / shantanu and also tolerate so many things for him only. But i am very much connected to this swaron and these two ( Vrushika and shantannu) have very natural chemistry that is the reason why lot of ppl appreciating them in within 7 months even though they are replaced another who played from the begging of the show for 1.5 years. Its like achievement. So now i am watching d3 for swaron and if there is no swaron then its difficult to watch the show bcs even swayam (shantanu) looks bejaan without sharon(vrushika).

Winds.of.Winter

fanista Goldie
fanista
fanista

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
luv it ...as in dis post was ..awesum

Winds.of.Winter

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
IB Shocked u made me SPEECHLESS 
BANG ON post just BANG ON ClapClap
truely if DANCE makes D3 an unique show then SWARON r also been UNIQUE LOVE STORY i have ever came across  though i was not an die  heard SWARON fan ar first but did used to follow the SHOW till VRUSHIKA'S entry she and SHANTANU both made me ADDICTED to SWARON and from the point of her entry till now SWARON story development from beakup realisation and the epi confession everything was done is such an beautiful manner well credit goes to WRTIERS and the people behind the CAMERA ..for me D3 is only about SWARON if they arent been involved anything any track or any dance it doesnt make me excited to watch it its VRUSHAN and SWARON who made me ADDCITED to D3 and if by chance if they arent seen in the episode also it looks fika fika they have the charm which makes even an boring episode worth watching to be FRANK in all MEANS VruShan or SwaRon both are th SOUL OF D3.Heart. andso so loving the fact frm the begining tilkl END SWARON story have evolved and was executed beautifully and its jsut start of SWARON LOVE LIFE Day Dreamingand i hope they just just STAY TOGETHEREmbarrassedEmbarrassed and no other comes in between them and its intolerable to see anyone between SWAYAM AND SHARON AngryDead

Winds.of.Winter

-Vishaka- IF-Stunnerz
-Vishaka-
-Vishaka-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
agree agree with each word u have said...

Obiously without swaron a big NO to d3...
No doubt swaron are only soul of d3. Only unique couple in indian television, which have their own unique charm.
A couple which lit simple lit smile on any one face. They are simply adorable couple...
Day Dreaming

with unique nature and sizzling chemistry...swaron are world best couple and no one have perminity to take over. Introduction of third wheel definatly no one going to tolerate it... Spare our swaron with their charmness.

The only reason which stick me to d3 is one and only magical couple SWARON SWARON SWARON AND ONLY SWARON

Winds.of.Winter

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
You said it for me too Ishita Smile Love SwaRon and Watch D3 ONLY for them *period*
First and the Last thing that has been holding me to this show is SwaRon... I LOVE each aspect of the show through SwaRon's point of viewBig smile SwaRon story has been everything a viewer would ask for in a Love story, with the Uniqueness that they have got some freshness in the television stories Day Dreaming
The Creatives and Writers along with Vrushika and Shantanu, have given a total new dimension to SwaRon Story now Approve
We have seen them hurting each other-we ahve seen them in denial-we have seen them vulnerable at point-we have seen them confident about each other-we have seen them jealous-we have seen their relationship go from hate-love to like-love to finally LOVE Big smile SO now hoping their story will be of FUN, HAPPINESS and BEING TOGETHEREmbarrassed and I seriously DONT want to see Separation-then-ComingBackToEachOther, stuffs in their storyStern Smile I Want to watch them together and their story moving with romance-hardships-DANCE Big smile 
SwaRon is what I watch D3 for and SwaRon is what I want to watchEmbarrassed 

Winds.of.Winter

Go to top